Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 31. (Read 46082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
WTF is this....People dumping to 7700 less than 1 hour after "release".... Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
why would anyone in their right mind start dumping at less then they paid for ... its not the miners they still have like 7128 blocks to mine before they hit coins !!!
Because clustercoin=shit

Why are you still here?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
why would anyone in their right mind start dumping at less then they paid for ... its not the miners they still have like 7128 blocks to mine before they hit coins !!!
Because clustercoin=shit

There are many <1 BTC morons in this game nowadays. They deserve to take a loss and indeed they will.
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
You guys need to chill and let the whales play. it's clearly obvious.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Definitely doesn't pay to be an early ICO investor these days - better to wait for the post-ICO dumps and for the market bottom to be established, assuming there is a bottom and the coin's worth anything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Finally, they get all the money and lose nothing.
All they have done is just a whitepaper..
These panic trades are hilarious.

Snagged somemore at 8500, Can't believe my luck! haha

You might not have been shooting low enough

Well if someone sells below that they don't deserve to call themselves Crypto traders. The more of these I can get my hands on the better. Smart money profits off the panic of the uninitiated, all I have to do is keep my BTC off the order book and snag the low ball sell orders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Why don't you guys think that it's dev team buying these coins before and then dump this shit?

You might not have been shooting low enough

I think, this same shit as well as syscoin & other ICO coins. Anything new, only a whip-round from fools

Go back to ARcoin then Smiley
You will see as ICO will destroy this coin soon. Good luck all Wink

yes they are. Why would people buy a ICO to dump right away
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I think, this same shit as well as syscoin & other ICO coins. Anything new, only a whip-round from fools

Go back to ARcoin then Smiley
Well this coin is going under ICO price already. Hope you all got out for a little profit.

Hey if morons want to buy into a coin at 10,000 and panic sell at 10,000 5 minutes later be my guest! I got BTC at the ready for just such occasions.
Pages:
Jump to: