Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 111. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Tried to register on EU2 but got no email so far, working on NY1 however.

Gmail/MSN work as email on newer MPOS versions

check you spam folder

Checked the spam folder - nothing there. Not too worried as working fine on NY1.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

Gmail/MSN work as email on newer MPOS versions

check you spam folder

*EU1 should be back up in about 30mins just blocked the attackers networks  Shocked
legendary
Solutions Architect
I cannot find this coin on the marketcap
This coin is dead?

its at 140 atm, click view all (also use the filters)

Blakecoin is far from dead but the market value is low just like BTC atm  Undecided

Lol 140 and no good exchange trade
It's weird for a supposed innovative coin

your welcome to go make some volume, I have no control over market price and with so many country/scam/premine/BS coins in coinmarketcap I think its a bad way to judge a coin but you are most welcome to go find "Most Profitable coin" based on coinmarketcap based on P&D manipulated prices if you want  Cheesy

legendary
Solutions Architect
Looks like the EU1 pool is down Sad

yeah someone is DDoS EU1 past 4-6 hrs
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This coin is dead?

Blakecoin is far from dead but the market value is low just like BTC atm  Undecided

Lol 140 and no good exchange trade
It's weird for a supposed innovative coin
Looks like the EU1 pool is down Sad
legendary
Solutions Architect
This coin is dead?

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This coin is dead?
Quote from:  kramble on April 09, 2014, 07:53:46
Yeah, sorry.

Not your fault, I managed to get the correct cgminer first time, should have backed up or taken notes!

Does anyone know the recommended / normal spacing when stacking Icarus boards? Mine do not have the metal spacers supplied with them.

Also is it better to stack horizontally or vertically? I would guess vertical would provide better cooling but is made difficult due to connector positioning etc.

I'm also trying to work out why my USB hub blew up. By my calculations, the 5V USB line should be supplying a max of 0.03A - 20mA for the PL2303HXD and 5mA per LED max (due to the 1k series resistor). This being the case a passive hub should be adequate for several boards (the one I had was active and the PSU rated at 1A allegedly). Am I missing anything here?
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Hey D05GTO, i like your ad for atomic trade. if i may though, i'd like to make a few suggestions.

#Clarify that ID verification is only required for USD; elaborate regulatory credentials#
Atomic-Trade, LLC is a FINCEN Compliant and New Jersey registered business, bonded in every state, that offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets (ID Verification is fast, and only required for trading/withdrawal/deposit of USD).

#While downtime is minimal, the truth is atomic trade goes offline for maintenance occasionally#
In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/the site will never go down) The trading engine is based on Atomic Transactions and Distributed Cache, which minimizes interface lag and ensures high availability.

#Add a short description of the fee share feature#
Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to ATOMIC-TRADE!
You can earn Atomic Trade Points (ATP) by completing trades, referring people to the site, and even just chatting in the trollbox. Each person receives a percentage of the sites trade fees based on the amount of ATP they have. The more you participate, the more your earn!
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
I had the wrong cgminer.

Yeah, sorry. Ideally we'd use the same cgminer for all the FPGA boards but some decisions made early on in the development made that a bit awkward.

I based the lancelot protocol on my scrypt miner since I wanted to use the dynamic clock feature, and since we initially only had a python miner, this was good. Then when I came to port fot ztex and CM1, I needed to get cgminer working, and the CM1 serial protocol was the same as bitcoin (64 bytes, compare 52 for lancelot).

Ideally at this point I would have re-done the lancelot port to use the same protocol as the CM1 (clock speed being set via a "magic" packet), but what with the extreme tediousness of having to re-tune the xilinx build (even a tiny change to the logic will produce a completely different PAR result), I left it alone and just did a separate cgminer build for the lancelot (which won't then work in a mixed CM1/Lancelot setup, but this is no problem as you can run separate instances of cgminer, though adding a ztex might be problematic with two instances possibly fighting over the board, might have to compile with --disable-ztex on one of them).

Anyway, that's my excuse  Roll Eyes

PS. Thanks for the kind words, blue.
legendary
Solutions Architect
My thanks go to kramble for the excellent port to fpga Grin

Edit:
and other bits like cgminer, vanitygen, multiple ports to many boards and supporting software too much awesome stuff list  Tongue
Thanks again, you're a genius - I had the wrong cgminer. Cry

legendary
Solutions Architect
have you tried to just load the .bit does it get same result?

Yes, tried that.

It's doing the same with a board which was working pre power surge and with one which was not connected before but I have programmed since if that makes sense.

Makes me think it's to do with the cgminer setup as I did not have this backed up and am trying to get back where I was.

Currently reading up on bitstreams as I don't recall doing this bit the first time:

Copy the bitstream folder from the official cgminer-3.1.1 distribution.
Replace ztex_ufm1_15y1.bit with the BlakeCoin bitstream.

cgminer-lancelot-52 --disable-gpu --icarus-timing 1.0=20 -S \\.\COM7 --url stratum+tcp://eu1.blakecoin.com:3334 --userpass User.worker:password  --cainsmore-clock 160 -Q 4

using this one from kramble for Lancelot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gp0oz2w1bslbibm/cgminer-lancelot-52.exe

Yes, tried that.

It's doing the same with a board which was working pre power surge and with one which was not connected before but I have programmed since if that makes sense.

Makes me think it's to do with the cgminer setup as I did not have this backed up and am trying to get back where I was.

Currently reading up on bitstreams as I don't recall doing this bit the first time:

Copy the bitstream folder from the official cgminer-3.1.1 distribution.
Replace ztex_ufm1_15y1.bit with the BlakeCoin bitstream.

legendary
Solutions Architect
Am I missing something simple?

Hey BD Cheesy

Hey D  Grin

Activity: 406

Blake Coin is traded @ https://www.atomic-trade.com

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets (Fast ID verification).

With the ATOMIC TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm that processes trades instantly and can pair any currency to any other.  1.2 GB of code running in a secure private network keeps everything running even under heavy stress and secure against attacks.

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/the site will never go down)

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to ATOMIC-TRADE!

Come check us out!

Hey BD Cheesy
Arghhhh!

Connected up a USB hub to hook up multiple Icarus boards, 5 mins later BANG! The power supply for it exploded (blown 2' in the air).

The HDD in the PC I was using seems to be fried. I have reinstalled Impact, cgminer etc. but now getting this error:

Icarus detect: Test failed at COM3: get 00000000, should: 00468bb4

Here's what I have in the batch file:

cgminer --disable-gpu --icarus-timing 1.0=20 -S COM3 --cainsmore-clock 160 -T -o stratum+tcp://eu1.blakecoin.com:3334 -u user -p pass

Using the blakecoin cgminer, with the windows binary from here:

https://github.com/kramble/FPGA-Blakecoin-Miner/tree/master/cgminer

The units are detected as COM ports and the done lights come on as expected.

Am I missing something simple?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I haven't blown up the Icarus boards as I am getting the same symptoms with a board which was not connected at the time.
Activity: 384
Re HW errors. The serial comms runs at 115,200 baud, so it takes a significant time load a new job (52 bytes) into the lancelot/icarus. In the meantime it's still working on the old job and can return a golden nonce. I don't think cgminer allows for this (and the python miner certainly doesn't), so there will be a small number of rejects due to the mis-match (doing a quick calc, this only comes to around 0.2% but I may have miscalculated. No I checked again and it looks OK, but there are probably some other delays in the comms stack at the PC end which may account for the difference).
Jump to: