Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 150. (Read 409569 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 250
This block is taking too long. One more block for difficulty to retarget. Smiley

Yep it "feels" like there must be a connectivity issue even though I've got 14 peers ...

pi@tvpi ~/blakemine/cgminer-ztex-lancelot $ b getinfo
{
    "version" : 80900,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.06385436,
    "blocks" : 46159,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 14,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 4633.99929221,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1386504023,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

PS I found a new block solo, so it's yours for the giveaway if it doesn't orphan.

pi@tvpi ~/blakemine/cgminer-ztex-lancelot $ b getbalance ""

I'm on windows.  Undecided

Should still work, just omit the leading "./", create a .BAT file with the commands and run it in %APPDATA%/blakecoin. Best to open a DOS prompt first (shift-right-click on the folder) so you can see the result. Be sure to test it with small amounts (and your own addresses) before going live with it.
Activity: 308
This block is taking too long. One more block for difficulty to retarget. Smiley
one question, is it possible to send some amount of blc to multiple addresses at once?

I don't know about blakecoin-qt, but there is as API which can be called from eg python. BlueDragon is probably the best to answer this.

Myself, I'd just use the blakecoind command line, eg from linux you'd do this (its what I used to send you some coin)

./blakecoind sendtoaddress Bk97ofCvKtRauVoreHLR5BxqmRUkgCvKkH 50.0

Wrap it in a shell script to automate it (or just manually edit a batch file if you're not up to scripting).

I'm on windows.  Undecided
one question, is it possible to send some amount of blc to multiple addresses at once?

I don't know about blakecoin-qt, but there is an API which can be called from eg python. BlueDragon is probably the best to answer this.

Myself, I'd just use the blakecoind command line, eg from linux you'd do this (its what I used to send you some coin)

./blakecoind sendtoaddress Bk97ofCvKtRauVoreHLR5BxqmRUkgCvKkH 50.0

Wrap it in a shell script to automate it (or just manually edit a batch file if you're not up to scripting).
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Total of 7 Billion coins
How is this possible if the block reward does not halve?
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
the pool is down. we need more pools for backup at least Wink
Is BlakeCoin traded on any exchange? Where can one buy/sell BlakeCoin? What is the current market price?

Blakecoin is currently not traded anywhere. 25coins per block. they're rare. block target is 3 minute.

Not even a spreadsheet + escrow?
Should I start one, would anyone be interested?

Well, you can post it to main forum.
I am right now focusing on getting people to take interest in this coin.
You can start the spreadsheet and escrow, and see how it goes. Smiley
there seems to be a problem. there are no confirmations of payments at all.

Edit: Getting confirmations now. Seems that once the pool went down. difficulty has still not retarget, so its difficult to get new blocks for current solo miners?

Yep, last block on the pool is showing as 46155, and my blakecoind is showing current block as 46156 (as is the blockexplorer), which seems insane for an hour's interval. Diff will retarget at 46160 which is 5 blocks away. Possibly there is some network issue and most of the miners are on another fork. It'll sort itself out eventually, but you'll need to check any transactions carefully (don't resend them as blakecoin-qt should retry them by itself, even if the blockchain temporarily forks).

We're up to 46158 now, so at least its moving again.

{
"blocks" : 46158,
"currentblocksize" : 1226,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 4633.99929221,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}
correct.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is BlakeCoin traded on any exchange? Where can one buy/sell BlakeCoin? What is the current market price?

Blakecoin is currently not traded anywhere. 25coins per block. they're rare. block target is 3 minute.

Not even a spreadsheet + escrow?
Should I start one, would anyone be interested?

Edit: Getting confirmations now. Seems that once the pool went down. difficulty has still not retarget, so its difficult to get new blocks for current solo miners?

Yep, last block on the pool is showing as 46155, and my blakecoind is showing current block as 46156 (as is the blockexplorer), which seems insane for an hour's interval. Diff will retarget at 46160 which is 5 blocks away. Possibly there is some network issue and most of the miners are on another fork. It'll sort itself out eventually, but you'll need to check any transactions carefully (don't resend them as blakecoin-qt should retry them by itself, even if the blockchain temporarily forks).

We're up to 46158 now, so at least its moving again.

Seems the pool is currently down (last block at 20:11 UTC)

pool belongs to you yeah?

Nope, its kr105's pool (profile). He's online right now so I'll PM him.

The giveaway is off to a good start, well done.

thanks, I will grab more donations from you guys so I can do this campaign more strongly and introduce blakecoin to more people Smiley

Nope, its kr105's pool (profile). He's online right now so I'll PM him.

The giveaway is off to a good start, well done.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Thanks, now I have some stash to donate. Wink

if anyone else has ideas for Blakecoin then please share, I will try to help if possible Cheesy
Jump to: