Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 36. (Read 409569 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Pools are acting up tonight. Constantly switching between EU3, NY2 and LA1.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
I agree , Banx io is your best choice for an exchange for many reasons -- in particular for Blake Coin

Not sure I agree:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13693416

A lot of questionable topics about banx.

In the world of crypto currency it really comes down to investing only what you are willing to loose. The true value of any currency is inherently zero, it's the perceived value that people get emotional over. I have no issues with Banx, it's Marks company and he can run it how he chooses, I did raised some concerns when Atomic Trade was changing to Banx and was very plainly told if you don't like it don't invest, but being crypto I still threw a small chunk of change into Banx shares, because you never know.

Don't be scared off by a few cunts standing on a soap box, there is nothing wrong with using Banx to trade.

You can also use http://www.blaketrader.com/ to trade Blake256 algo coins

-Sid  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
There is also Bittrex for BLC.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I agree , Banx io is your best choice for an exchange for many reasons -- in particular for Blake Coin

Not sure I agree:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13693416

A lot of questionable topics about banx.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I'll toss in a few of other coins If you would like.  post some wallet addresses

You should try mining all that's needed is a decent gaming GPU.

I have a few satoshis I would like to exchange for BLC. It's a very small amount around 0.00019 BTC and I cannot use the exchanges because of their limits (order size). Anyone can recommend a way of doing this?

So your looking to buy like 90 BLC?

post an address and I will send you 90 BLC

-Sid
Yes, sir... but now I see I have a problem. I deposited the satoshis at askcoin only to realize I cannot trade because of too small amount and now I also cannot withdraw them, also because of too small amount. I guess I am stuck here, so people should watch out for limits, I learnt the hard way Undecided

If you want to trade Blake256 algo coins use www.banx.io

If you still want 90 BLC I will send them to you for free, just give me an address.  Grin

-Sid
I checked banx.io too and there are deposit/withdrawal limits Grin
My BLC address is Bn1xgUDz6wuQPURuJL4v7x3xgPaQY2Fc5o
Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness  Smiley
I have a few satoshis I would like to exchange for BLC. It's a very small amount around 0.00019 BTC and I cannot use the exchanges because of their limits (order size). Anyone can recommend a way of doing this?

-Sid
Yes, sir... but now I see I have a problem. I deposited the satoshis at askcoin only to realize I cannot trade because of too small amount and now I also cannot withdraw them, also because of too small amount. I guess I am stuck here, so people should watch out for limits, I learnt the hard way Undecided

If you still want 90 BLC I will send them to you for free, just give me an address.  Grin

-Sid
Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness  Smiley

No worries,

I am sure the limits are there for good reason,
Sent you 100 BLC  

Enjoy,

-Sid
 Cool
Mek
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
mtc.mekweb.eu - mega transistor clock

-Sid

If you still want 90 BLC I will send them to you for free, just give me an address.  Grin

-Sid
Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness  Smiley

-Sid

-Sid
Mek

-Sid

-Sid
Mek
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Vanillacoin will be another coin with Blake256 algo (8rounds)

in other words Whirlpool-512 XOR failed to give hash/watt that you can get from 8 round Blake-256 so they are swapping POW algo!  Roll Eyes

good to see some common sense in use when it comes to algo's choice though which seems rare these days  Cool

still no word on auxpow though and I still think it needs use case as with most coins?

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Vanillacoin will be another coin with Blake256 algo (8rounds)
legendary
I dont run same software so you will need to test  Cheesy

yup! Thanks for the help.
legendary
Solutions Architect
I dont run same software so you will need to test  Cheesy
legendary

not using same pool software as you so this is a guess both Maxcoin/Groestlcoin both based their coin off the BLC code base so based on that I would try:

[STRATUM]
algo = blake
difficulty = 0.1
max_ttf = 200000000000000

OK, Looks about right then. This is my groestl conf:

[STRATUM]
algo = groestl
difficulty = 0.2

Only difference is the diff...
legendary
Solutions Architect
Ah ok. I understand now. I do have a separate blakecoin algo.. but no diff config for my pool...

Can you confirm what I should have for diff?

this is the blake algo looks like:

[STRATUM]
algo = blake
difficulty = 1
max_ttf = 4000000

Do you know what blakecoin algo would need to be?

Thanks

not using same pool software as you so this is a guess both Maxcoin/Groestlcoin both based their coin off the BLC code base so based on that I would try:

[STRATUM]
algo = blake
difficulty = 0.1
legendary

BlakeCoin (BLC) uses 8 round Blake-256

Saffron (SFR) uses 14 round Blake-256

so they will not merge also they have other bits different in the serialization!

you can merge with BlakeCoin (BLC):
Photon (PHO)
BlakeBitcoin (BBTC)
Electron (ELT)
Universalmolecule (UMO)
Lithium (LIT)
Dirac (XDQ) assuming its not DEAD as the "dev" does not support "his" coin with nodes or maintenance!

So... SFR and BLC can't be mined using the same blake algo?

8 round Blake-256 is about 40% faster than the 14 round version they produce different hashes and there are other bits that also break the hashing so cant be merged!

I did try to help SFR dev but he chose to use 14 round and merge with NEOS which then dropped Blake-256 in favor of SHA256D only lol  Roll Eyes

also note that BLC/SFR use different miners due to the changes

not sure what you could merge with SFR maybe UIS

I did ask but its not possible to merge Decred it uses 14 round Blake-256 but they dont want merge mining and there are changes in header and miner from what they have posted

Ah ok. I understand now. I do have a separate blakecoin algo.. but no diff config for my pool...

Can you confirm what I should have for diff?

this is the blake algo looks like:

[STRATUM]
algo = blake
difficulty = 1
max_ttf = 4000000

Do you know what blakecoin algo would need to be?

Thanks
legendary
Solutions Architect

BlakeCoin (BLC) uses 8 round Blake-256

Saffron (SFR) uses 14 round Blake-256

so they will not merge also they have other bits different in the serialization!

you can merge with BlakeCoin (BLC):
Photon (PHO)
BlakeBitcoin (BBTC)
Electron (ELT)
Universalmolecule (UMO)
Lithium (LIT)
Dirac (XDQ) assuming its not DEAD as the "dev" does not support "his" coin with nodes or maintenance!

So... SFR and BLC can't be mined using the same blake algo?

8 round Blake-256 is about 40% faster than the 14 round version they produce different hashes and there are other bits that also break the hashing so cant be merged!

I did try to help SFR dev but he chose to use 14 round and merge with NEOS which then dropped Blake-256 in favor of SHA256D only lol  Roll Eyes

also note that BLC/SFR use different miners due to the changes

not sure what you could merge with SFR maybe UIS

I did ask but its not possible to merge Decred it uses 14 round Blake-256 but they dont want merge mining and there are changes in header and miner from what they have posted
Pages:
Jump to: