Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 94. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
The section on betarigs.com rent Blake -
Code:
https://www.betarigs.com/list?miner_type=6&rig_size=2%2C3%2C4%2C5&rent_duration%5B0%5D=3&rent_duration%5B1%5D=6&rent_duration%5B2%5D=12&rent_duration%5B3%5D=24&rent_duration%5B4%5D=48&rent_duration%5B5%5D=72&rent_duration%5B6%5D=168

Very Nice  Grin

I've never understood why anyone who has a rig would rent it out for less than they would make if they mined with it themselves  Shocked
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
The section on betarigs.com rent Blake -
Code:
https://www.betarigs.com/list?miner_type=6&rig_size=2%2C3%2C4%2C5&rent_duration%5B0%5D=3&rent_duration%5B1%5D=6&rent_duration%5B2%5D=12&rent_duration%5B3%5D=24&rent_duration%5B4%5D=48&rent_duration%5B5%5D=72&rent_duration%5B6%5D=168

Very Nice  Grin
Collaboration) And even already repeatedly rent my capacities.
Can I use blake-minerd (cpu) on the merge-pool or is it only for solo mining?

its only suitable for new released coins solo and does not work on pools  Undecided

OK, I'll leave my CPUs mining Myriad then - I'm into getting the most out of my limited resources, part of being a Zeit-er Wink

WELL happy my 5970 is getting over 2 GH/s now Grin
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

its only suitable for new released coins solo and does not work on pools  Undecided

legendary
Solutions Architect
SO glad I had all the pools in my config, eu3 & ny2 have both 'gone down' in the last 20 minutes -

SOMEBODY is worried about merge-mining Wink

(Well, everybody who understands it & isn't in it!)

E2A- Observation - Nethash unchanged @ 2.36TB but LA1 pool rate has not grown despite fallout of other pools - still 868 G. Why? Should have gone to near 100% of nethash if all had failovers set.

nethash is based on last 120 blocks so can take awhile to adjust

NY2 was hit by a DDoS but is back up now
legendary
Solutions Architect
anything that is about to die like pow finds many options on the way down. im a big fan of pos coins but i like this one as i can play video games so i think this is great. but to trash a pos coin just makes you look bad. i hope blake and dirac work out well. but for the public the names alone will confuse simple people. this is great for ninja miners though as i like the algo keeping my room cool and saving my video card. the cstrike deal is cool but i never play cs anymore and wolfenstien looks badass...if ppl would keep seeding it freaking wolfenstien is taking forever to dl.

i mine this for my play money and community fun . but im buying all the ecc i can as i am 90% certain it will replace btc.
anyways i hope i didnt sound rude glad to be mining with all of ya

"trying to steal from ppl" not stealing anyone, everyone can mine whatever coin they like it is up to them  Cool
"sell this one to buy more pos coins" please sell cheap my bags are open  Cheesy

I am not trashing any pos coin and I am not the Dirac dev that is Bryce not me!

I only helped build Dirac because Bryce seemed to have issues building it due to the changes he made to the code  Undecided

If any other dev wants to make a merged coin they should also get in contact and I will help them too  Cool
SO glad I had all the pools in my config, eu3 & ny2 have both 'gone down' in the last 20 minutes -

SOMEBODY is worried about merge-mining Wink

(Well, everybody who understands it & isn't in it!)

E2A- Observation - Nethash unchanged @ 2.36TB but LA1 pool rate has not grown despite fallout of other pools - still 868 G. Why? Should have gone to near 100% of nethash if all had failovers set.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
anything that is about to die like pow finds many options on the way down. im a big fan of pos coins but i like this one as i can play video games so i think this is great. but to trash a pos coin just makes you look bad. i hope blake and dirac work out well. but for the public the names alone will confuse simple people. this is great for ninja miners though as i like the algo keeping my room cool and saving my video card. the cstrike deal is cool but i never play cs anymore and wolfenstien looks badass...if ppl would keep seeding it freaking wolfenstien is taking forever to dl.

i mine this for my play money and community fun . but im buying all the ecc i can as i am 90% certain it will replace btc.
anyways i hope i didnt sound rude glad to be mining with all of ya
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
if your trying to steal from ppl from pos coins they will only sell this one to buy more pos coins Smiley
Another dumbass question:-

If do-able, what is the correct addy for the .bat?

I tried it with the same addy as cgminer (stratum+tcp://eu3 .....) but nothing happens.
Morning been working on new code all night did not notice it was day out  Roll Eyes

Code:
..-. ..- -.-. -.- --- ..-. ..-.

Grin
legendary
Solutions Architect
Morning been working on new code all night did not notice it was day out  Roll Eyes
Good morning, merge-fans Wink

(OK, only bloody just!)

I've followed @blakecoin on twatter so I'm 'in the loop' for coin additions & have started promo-ing this on the ZeitCoin thread & forum. A couple of Zeit-ers have already joined the party Grin

(ZeitCoin has been pure PoS for nearly a month now - the whales are worried by us, there are sell-walls of over 107BTC between us & double-figure trading Sad )

Gonna spend the w/e ...

a) Tuning my 2 main rigs (including undervolting the HD7990)
b) adding CPU mining (i7 + Core2Duo) on them & maybe
c) adding my lappy (i5 + GT540m) to the equation, just for the 'eck of it Wink

Happy mining, all!
last review of the tenant of my operation:
"I will probably keep this going depending on the release of new coins into this pool. If everything looks good later this week, I will certainly continue.
Thank you for the support! (you're the only one outta 5 rigs that could help!)".

Agree about rent for early [email protected]
legendary
Solutions Architect
Do I need to setup a wallet for each one of the merged-mining coins?

yes setup a wallet for each and get the address you dont need to have it running 24/7, but you do need an address and set an auto payout for pool

Done.. thank you. sorry for all the questions. just never tried merge-mining.

LOL nobody had, until not long ago Wink

@BD747 - Will the new coins be announced here or will we have to go looking for them?

Twitter for a feed on any news but will post here with what is added or new pools etc.

yes setup a wallet for each and get the address you dont need to have it running 24/7, but you do need an address and set an auto payout for pool

LOL nobody had, until not long ago Wink

@BD747 - Will the new coins be announced here or will we have to go looking for them?
legendary
Solutions Architect

No problem always feel free to ask I will always try to help  Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: