Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 92. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Im actually glad people are not releasing useless blake based coins every day. Just look at what happened to almost all the coins based on scrypt algorithm - they are dead or dying (difficulty around 1 and price below 100satoshi). Im sure same thing will happen to all the x11 coins. Every new coin with no new features and no community is just doomed to fail.

True.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
So PHO only trades on AllCrypt with no buy orders?  Huh

PHO is on both AllCrypt and AtomicTrade
BLC is on AtomicTrade, C-Cex, AllCrypt, Bittrex
BBTC is on AtomicTrade
XDQ is on AllCrypt, Bittrex, AtomicTrade
ELT is on AllCrypt, Bittrex (should also be on AtomicTrade soon)  

from a pool there is only an automatic output or it is possible to remove too manually?

its not possible to do manual payouts need to rewrite the payout function as atm it is exploitable by hackers if both auto and manual are on for a double payout  Cry

Edit:
Chicago and London servers due later today

I use a cgminer from a subject, but he very long switches between pools (5 minutes tests stability of the channel), before used on a scrуpt- cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth-20140324, it instantaneous switched between reserve and the main if the main returned. How to accelerate switching? Thanks.

Add this to your miner configuration file.-

"failover-switch-delay" : "x",

Where x is the number of seconds the miner checks the pool stability before switching.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Im actually glad people are not releasing useless blake based coins every day. Just look at what happened to almost all the coins based on scrypt algorithm - they are dead or dying (difficulty around 1 and price below 100satoshi). Im sure same thing will happen to all the x11 coins. Every new coin with no new features and no community is just doomed to fail.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How come the devs aren't producing  more blake algo coins (I mean producing them like crazy, as they do X11 algo coins right now)? Mining multiple coins with the same power is quite an incentive, at least for the miners.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

from a pool there is only an automatic output or it is possible to remove too manually?

its not possible to do manual payouts need to rewrite the payout function as atm it is exploitable by hackers if both auto and manual are on for a double payout  Cry

Edit:

I use a cgminer from a subject, but he very long switches between pools (5 minutes tests stability of the channel), before used on a scrуpt- cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth-20140324, it instantaneous switched between reserve and the main if the main returned. How to accelerate switching? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

Edit:

BBTC is on AtomicTrade

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
looks like a nice rig power used at wall will be more than some of the latest R9 290 but cost is less would probably want to take it out of crossfire for mining  

That's awesome to hear! (and from the great bluedragon himself, nonetheless!)

Investing really got me into crypto, but the push to create something more, something the people own.... that's pretty amazing to be involved with.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hey hey guys! First post here.

I've been trading a bit and really want to get into mining, and I agree with everyone here: blakecoin needs attention! With everything it has going for it, I think its a no brainer that the blakecoins will be big soon.

That being said, I'm looking to buy a rig being sold around town.

Specs:
Case - Zalman z11 Plus Mid Tower Case
Motherboard - MSI 990FXA-DS80 Military class
CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE Quad Core 4.0Ghz 3 year limited warranty from AMD
CPU Cooler - CoolerMaster Seidon 120M
GPU - 2X 6970 2GB Radeon (Two physical cards crossfired)Lifetime warranty through XFX
Memory - Corsair XMS3 1866 8 GB Memory Lifetime warranty from Corsair
Storage - 120 GB Sata 3 Corsair SSD Lifetime warranty from Corsair
Seagate Barracuda Black Edition 1.5 TB
PSU - KingWin 880 Watt PSU Modular and Crossfire/Sli Compltable

I've been chatting with some people and they mentioned some great gpus, but this one was on the blake website and seemed pretty good. He's asking about $550 for it. Would mining with a rig like this be worth investing in? Thanks for any help guys!

looks like a nice rig power used at wall will be more than some of the latest R9 290 but cost is less would probably want to take it out of crossfire for mining  
legendary
Solutions Architect
Sorry I was just getting some sleep during this attack, some down time sorry about that  Cry

I am still working on new pools going to double my efforts to get them finished sooner
my tenant complains of me and isn't happy:
"Is your rig down?"

wouldn't like to spoil statistics of operation.

its a DDoS attack trying to mitigate atm
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey hey guys! First post here.

I've been trading a bit and really want to get into mining, and I agree with everyone here: blakecoin needs attention! With everything it has going for it, I think its a no brainer that the blakecoins will be big soon.

That being said, I'm looking to buy a rig being sold around town.

Specs:
Case - Zalman z11 Plus Mid Tower Case
Motherboard - MSI 990FXA-DS80 Military class
CPU - AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE Quad Core 4.0Ghz 3 year limited warranty from AMD
CPU Cooler - CoolerMaster Seidon 120M
GPU - 2X 6970 2GB Radeon (Two physical cards crossfired)Lifetime warranty through XFX
Memory - Corsair XMS3 1866 8 GB Memory Lifetime warranty from Corsair
Storage - 120 GB Sata 3 Corsair SSD Lifetime warranty from Corsair
Seagate Barracuda Black Edition 1.5 TB
PSU - KingWin 880 Watt PSU Modular and Crossfire/Sli Compltable

I've been chatting with some people and they mentioned some great gpus, but this one was on the blake website and seemed pretty good. He's asking about $550 for it. Would mining with a rig like this be worth investing in? Thanks for any help guys!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
just relax, the developer of Dirac stated earlier on twitter he is going to put up several merged pools soon also.....

Sorry I was just getting some sleep during this attack, some down time sorry about that  Cry

I am still working on new pools going to double my efforts to get them finished sooner
"Is your rig down?"

"Is your rig down?"

legendary
Solutions Architect

Activity: 201
Most likely being attacked

We desperately need more pool operators to step up!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I was hoping to find out as well
Activity: 230
Does any one know why all the merge mining pools are down?
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Blakecoin deserves more attention!

Truly it does, however, most people are heavily invested in scrypt coins and are not yet ready to accept that scrypt is a terrible algorithm for crypto currency use. And I dont think any of us Blakecoin supporters are going out of our away to announce what we've got here, since its something good and we want to enjoy the low mining difficulty before word spreads Smiley but ultimately, I think that there is no hurry for publicity because hype can kill a coin in the long run, it is better to build a community slowly so that the support is real and not just artificial growth that is unsustainable. I'm glad you understand the potential of Blakecoin though, welcome to the club Smiley
legendary
Solutions Architect

A few good people that like what I am doing is all thats needed any extra is a bonus  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Pages:
Jump to: