Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 95. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Do I need to setup a wallet for each one of the merged-mining coins?

yes setup a wallet for each and get the address you dont need to have it running 24/7, but you do need an address and set an auto payout for pool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yea I tried a simple one at first, then found this on one of the forums. im getting a (H-not-zero) after the rejects. never seen this before.. DO you happen to have a sample file I can try for a 280x?

H-not-zero is due to an old version of cgminer

use one of these
http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-la1.7z  (triple pool failover)
http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-ny.7z   (single pool ref)

Yea that was it. I was using the wrong miner. hashing away as we speak. Thanks!!

Do I need to setup a wallet for each one of the merged-mining coins?
legendary
Solutions Architect
Additional tweaking has got my HD5970 up to 2.038 GH/s @ 69.5 degrees (47% fan)  Grin

However I'm getting a LOT of "Pool 2 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)" on BOTH rigs right now & the pool hashrate is only 1.5GH/s - are you under DDOS again? (eu3)

yes both eu3 and ny2 are having issues atm I am working on it
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Additional tweaking has got my HD5970 up to 2.038 GH/s @ 69.5 degrees (47% fan)  Grin

However I'm getting a LOT of "Pool 2 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)" on BOTH rigs right now & the pool hashrate is only 1.5GH/s - are you under DDOS again? (eu3)
Yea I tried a simple one at first, then found this on one of the forums. im getting a (H-not-zero) after the rejects. never seen this before.. DO you happen to have a sample file I can try for a 280x?

use one of these

Yea that was it. I was using the wrong miner. hashing away as we speak. Thanks!!
OK Guys,

I've now been mining for just long enough to 'run the numbers' for the merge-pool.

(Yeah, I melted 2 calculators doing it, someone needs to make a widget!)

Adding 2 more coins(possibly 3 if I can help Byron finish his) over the weekend so only real issues about quoting day price for the total merge is that its gonna go out of date very quickly  Wink

GODZ! It'll be a full-time job just keeping up with them all  Shocked

Think a widget might be a good thing to have, if you have a spare dev to work on one Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect

use one of these
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Solutions Architect
OK Guys,

I've now been mining for just long enough to 'run the numbers' for the merge-pool.

Adding 2 more coins(possibly 3 if I can help Byron finish his) over the weekend so only real issues about quoting day price for the total merge is that its gonna go out of date very quickly  Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
OK Guys,

The only issue is see with your math is that Photon is .00000013 LTC, not BTC.

*QUADRUPLE FACEPALM*

Does 'OOPS' even cover it? At least that proves I haven't sent any coins to market yet.

Then FOR SURE we need a calculation widget, importance x10 for every new coin added!

Good news is my HD5970 is happily hashing away @ 1.85 Gh/s at 68.5 degrees now Grin

- and I reckon I can tweak it a bit more, after yesterdays' 'masterclass'.
anyone know why all Im getting is rejects when using this config:

"pools" : [
   {
      "name" : "la1.blakecoin.com",
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://la1.blakecoin.com:3334",
      "user" : "xxx",
      "pass" : "x",
      "pool-priority" : "0"
   }
],
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1",
"api-listen" : true,
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "120",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"log" : "1",
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "10",
"blake256" : true,
"shares" : "0",
"hotplug" : "0",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-engine" : "1100",
"gpu-fan" : "0-85",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.225",
"intensity" : "13",
"temp-target" : "74",
"temp-overheat" : "80",
"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"temp-hysteresis" : "1",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "1024",
"lookup-gap" : "0",
"thread-concurrency" : "8191",
"no-pool-disable" : true
Activity: 392
OK Guys,

Interesting reading though-

Per 24 hours, with my HD7990 running around 60% of what it really should be doing....

COIN      Coins/day   Current Price   SubTotal
Blake22.560.000040.009024
Photon18600.00.000000130.002418
Dirac6.2040.0010.006204
BBTC56.160.000001260.000071

Which adds up to 0.0177167 BTC per day.

Whereas mining Myriad on myr-gr on TWO rigs (HD7990 & HD5870), flat out, gives me

918.76 x  0.00000367 = 0.00337 BTC per day.

Making the mergepool 5.257 times more profitable than Myriad! MUCH WOW Wink

(Guess who is now gonna tweak the 5870 for Blake?)

Only real disappointment is with BBTC - SO much less profitable (by a factor of 20-50!) than the others, why is this?

But overall - yeahmon, BIG thumbs up to the mergepool!

(So I'm gonna keep it DAMNED quiet!*)

* except on my own forum, goes without saying Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
Check such people as I which have GPU on hand - much and they now in a hover, but it is necessary to us definition and transparency.

Not many is doing true merge mining and very few people are sharing any code, pools will remain separate and reduce risk of DDoS by having many servers Globally

If you can do better start hosting Blake pools today!!

All servers are in Beta for now source code on my github
Activity: 411
Such people as I which have GPU on hand - much and they now in a hover, but it is necessary to us definition and transparency.
Activity: 411
thanks! I on your coin got accidental - the person on betarigs took from me for a week of installation and it was necessary to deal in the first day with settings as before I worked only at a scrypt. Now on a scrypt it became very sad and here therefore I look for GPU ONLY option with more or less adequate earnings. Your coin is more attachment in the future with certain risks?
excuse for Google the translation.

Updated OP with speed for 290 and 270

Is this questions  Huh
"on the 290 it was succeeded to achieve 3550 Gh. With what maximum frequencies of the processor it is possible to work stablly? judging it is 1150?

What profit on the average if to take in standard classification of BTC/1MH or is production on the future?"

1. Not many reports of max frequency on 290 *on twitter someone said this "290=3.2Gh" apparently this is a Asus 290 that is the only info anyone has told me about 290 cards and was earlier today
2. yes some people with very good cooling report 1150mhz stable on 7970
3. "standard classification of BTC/1MH" maybe this is your standard for scrypt mining but is meaningless with the Blake-256 algo, with coins being added to the merge mine pools continuously any price quoted is Fubar and outdated as soon as a new coin is added

What is Merged Mining? Familiarize yourself now: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/273/how-does-merged-mining-work

I on last page read this information.
on the screens I showed a print with what speed my cards of the 290th card (work for me there and асус, sapphires, gigabytes), but only one breaks from the frequency 1150, and therefore works at frequency of 1100.
"standard classification of BTC/1MH" at you is tangent these are about 3700-3800 Gkh. Here and interestingly what profitability from such speed by operation on your pools.
Still a question and why at you different pools have different pages and require personal registration. Practically everywhere registration goes on one pool, and within it already there are servers with different points of localization - whether Europe, America, etc.
legendary
Solutions Architect
thanks! I on your coin got accidental - the person on betarigs took from me for a week of installation and it was necessary to deal in the first day with settings as before I worked only at a scrypt. Now on a scrypt it became very sad and here therefore I look for GPU ONLY option with more or less adequate earnings. Your coin is more attachment in the future with certain risks?
excuse for Google the translation.

Updated OP with speed for 290 and 270

Is this questions  Huh
"on the 290 it was succeeded to achieve 3550 Gh. With what maximum frequencies of the processor it is possible to work stablly? judging it is 1150?

What profit on the average if to take in standard classification of BTC/1MH or is production on the future?"

1. Not many reports of max frequency on 290 *on twitter someone said this "290=3.2Gh" apparently this is a Asus 290 that is the only info anyone has told me about 290 cards and was earlier today
2. yes some people with very good cooling report 1150mhz stable on 7970
3. "standard classification of BTC/1MH" maybe this is your standard for scrypt mining but is meaningless with the Blake-256 algo, with coins being added to the merge mine pools continuously any price quoted is Fubar and outdated as soon as a new coin is added

What is Merged Mining? Familiarize yourself now: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/273/how-does-merged-mining-work
Pages:
Jump to: