Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 96. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 250
EU3 crashed reset should be up again

JSON error is if eloipool cant find your worker in db double check details *nvm just checked LA1 was also down

will keep a close eye on pools could be more DDoS  Cry

Looks like both NY2 and LA1 are down.  Failed over to my 2nd pool - eu3...  Someone doesn't like you Wink

yeah last time it was EU3 and LA1  Cry

both should be back up now thanks for reporting

thanks for remarkable support. On my three questions I received zero responses) Perfectly you advocate the coin.

I tweeted about your betarigs on my twitter!

Which three questions no pm from you and your last post did not seem to have any questions?

maybe the reason I did not reply is because I have yet to see three questions from you point me to them?

thanks! I on your coin got accidental - the person on betarigs took from me for a week of installation and it was necessary to deal in the first day with settings as before I worked only at a scrypt. Now on a scrypt it became very sad and here therefore I look for GPU ONLY option with more or less adequate earnings. Your coin is more attachment in the future with certain risks?
excuse for Google the translation.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

JSON error is if eloipool cant find your worker in db double check details *nvm just checked LA1 was also down

Looks like both NY2 and LA1 are down.  Failed over to my 2nd pool - eu3...  Someone doesn't like you Wink

thanks for remarkable support. On my three questions I received zero responses) Perfectly you advocate the coin.

I tweeted about your betarigs on my twitter!

Which three questions no pm from you and your last post did not seem to have any questions?

maybe the reason I did not reply is because I have yet to see three questions from you point me to them?

legendary
Solutions Architect

Activity: 392

will keep a close eye on pools could be more DDoS  Cry

Looks like both NY2 and LA1 are down.  Failed over to my 2nd pool - eu3...  Someone doesn't like you Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Yes, it WAS the bloody commas!

Working again now, cheers Dude Grin

Damn details Wink

"Therein lies the Devil" *chuckles*

Damn details Wink

legendary
Solutions Architect
Uhh, Guys ....

The eu3 pool dropped out about 10 mins ago so I tried to add the other two to my config, but now it gives JSON error & won't load.

So I've done something wrong, can someone say what?

Code:
{
        "pools": [
                {
                        "url": "stratum+tcp://eu3.blakecoin.com:3334",
                        "user": "DiracConvertUK.beast",
                        "pass": "x"
                },
                {
                        "url": "stratum+tcp://ny2.blakecoin.com:3334",
                },
                {
                        "url": "stratum+tcp://la1.blakecoin.com:3334",
                }
        ],

NY2 has been working for me.  Getting the same JSON error with LA1

[EDIT] - Not sure if this is a cut and paste, but you are missing some '{' and commas.  I have corrected the code above.  Try pasting it back into your config file.
prompt how many now it is possible to earn on one card 290 which gives 3400 Gh, in day
Uhh, Guys ....

The eu3 pool dropped out about 10 mins ago so I tried to add the other two to my config, but now it gives JSON error & won't load.

So I've done something wrong, can someone say what?

Code:
{
        "pools": [
                {
                        "url": "stratum+tcp://eu3.blakecoin.com:3334",
                }

"url": "stratum+tcp://ny2.blakecoin.com:3334",
                }

"url": "stratum+tcp://la1.blakecoin.com:3334",
                }
        ],
legendary
Solutions Architect
I was able to clone the git repository for the miner but can't get it to build.  Anybody with some pointers?

Calhil did a build guide to ubuntu here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6764336

Beautiful!  Thanks so much.  I'll give it a try when I get back in front of my rig.

Just got it up and working.  Great guide Calhil!  Thanks for pointing it out BlueDragon.  You guys saved a linux noob like myself hours of frustration.  Much appreciated.

I'll send some tips along once I get the funds to my wallet from my pool.

Glad to here you got it working  Grin

Edit:
Added the private merged pool setup guide by Ignatius to OP
Added the cgminer build guide on ubuntu by Calhil to the OP
I was able to clone the git repository for the miner but can't get it to build.  Anybody with some pointers?

Calhil did a build guide to ubuntu here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6764336

Beautiful!  Thanks so much.  I'll give it a try when I get back in front of my rig.

Just got it up and working.  Great guide Calhil!  Thanks for pointing it out BlueDragon.  You guys saved a linux noob like myself hours of frustration.  Much appreciated.

I'll send some tips along once I get the funds to my wallet from my pool.

[EDIT] - Tips sent, sorry its not much, but that's all I've been able to mine so far.  Now that my Linux rig is up and running coins should be accumulating nicely Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
Im having issues tuning my cards running win 7 cgminer 3.1.1 the program will not let me change my settings at all. The core clock and memclock will not change from 1550/1000 in the cgminer program. When I change my conf it does nothing. Any thoughts?

one of my rigs was like that I use this basic conf here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6880132

and use Sapphire TRIXX to do the control win 7 cgminer 3.1.1 (could also use MSI AfterBurner)
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Im having issues tuning my cards running win 7 cgminer 3.1.1 the program will not let me change my settings at all. The core clock and memclock will not change from 1550/1000 in the cgminer program. When I change my conf it does nothing. Any thoughts?
Think I've pretty much maxxed it out now - 3.6GH/s with mem 750 (minimum), core 790, I=11,14 & temps = 89,77 (ambient 22) but I'll keep on tweaking later. It's drinkies time now Wink

- Perhaps not as good as it should be for an HD7990, & I'll have to run it for a few days to see if it's more  - and I HATE the word - "profitable" than Myriad.

But at least I can dare to leave it running overnight now.

Appreciate all the help, guys. Not only have I solved a problem but I've learned much more about how things work, which means I'll be able to help others a bit now too. Isn't that what 'community' is all about?

legendary
Solutions Architect
My bad, you should ONLY increase core frequency and keep memory frequency low.

Ahh! Thank you.

I'm actually up to core 750 mem 875 now, with temps 85/75 & hash 3.44 now.

But now I know WHAT to do, I'll keep on tweaking until I get a max usable set-up.

good to hear you got it running well  Grin

the algo is mostly all on the core so no real mem usage and lower the draw for mem the higher you should be able to push your core clocks

good luck let us know how it goes  Cool

Ahh! Thank you.

I'm actually up to core 750 mem 875 now, with temps 85/75 & hash 3.44 now.

But now I know WHAT to do, I'll keep on tweaking until I get a max usable set-up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: