Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 20. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
30k by Monday Wink just wait for the lift off..

This is a 100k coin, period.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Its over guys face it, dev said he will be leaving for 3 days, we all know 3 days in crypto means 3-6 months

I remember drksend and shit took ages too develop... we all knew where that went eventually  Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
i think the wall up to 15k is very weak. its difficult breaking 20k yet which i think will be broken on monday or if syscoin profit heads our way
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
30k by Monday Wink just wait for the lift off..
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Its over guys face it, dev said he will be leaving for 3 days, we all know 3 days in crypto means 3-6 months
Go fud your self.

GO FUD ELSEWHERE

Hey guys. I stopped for a short while on IRC and updated the main thread now with bounties!! Make sure to check them out. Thanks for all your support and I will checkin tomorrow. Stay tuned for updates regarding TokenMixerV2 which will come on Monday. Thanks for all the supporters and remember once you go BLKT you never go back!

dev is checkin in today you fool
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
those trying to create fud for cheap coin should realise they are already very cheap, it will be 100k in no time and you will regret
Dev is still here... He already proved he can code... He is answering questions in person in the IRC channel a few times a day... Hes got more goodies planned for us all...

Until now, he hasnt done anything wrong...  Wink

people are just being cautious once they start to believe this is the real deal. this will explode and you better be in. this will not stay under 10k sats. this weekend we will be building a floor above 10k sats for a strong break through past 20k onto making a floor to 30k sats. then we wait for multi algo and multi blockchain mixer. which will set new records
Activity: 868
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Dev is still here... He already proved he can code... He is answering questions in person in the IRC channel a few times a day... Hes got more goodies planned for us all...

Until now, he hasnt done anything wrong...  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1120
Not worrying at all here. This will break 100k Wink Just trying to buy some more while it is under 10k but I need to sell another alt to free up some btc.

It is an easy game. Just follow the volume.
Activity: 602
Guys, whales accumulate coins, and fud just helps them in that. Anyway thanks for cheap BLKT. Wink
soon to be back over 10k sats
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
dont make fud please it is already cheap buy now

The market will figure that out real soon... You can see evidence of that happening in the buy book already.

If your not in at these prices you will hate yourself by tomorrow night.

Don't say you weren't warned

I was not warned. Shoot

The market will figure that out real soon... You can see evidence of that happening in the buy book already.

If your not in at these prices you will hate yourself by tomorrow night.

Don't say you weren't warned

Activity: 952
those trying to create fud for cheap coin should realise they are already very cheap, it will be 100k in no time and you will regret

Yeah, the more I dig into this coin the more I feel confident that it's going to be a winner.

Ignore the fudsters, they have the biggest buy orders.

Keep on digging hopefully you'll rip a hole in your bag  Cheesy

Yeah, the more I dig into this coin the more I feel confident that it's going to be a winner.

Ignore the fudsters, they have the biggest buy orders.
And there's the dump just like I said.

Congrats on predicting a coin that went up 3x in one day would dump. You must be psychic.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The trick, Sherlock, is knowing the actual top and bottom.

predict what. he was predicting the coin is a scam not the dump. dev came out and said update on monday.

There was a dump. There was always going to be a dump.  That's why I had a "low" bid or three.

Predicting that there would be a dump was a no-brainer, and deserves no credit.

was it even a dump. a dump was at 10k. below 10k hardly anything. fudsters take btc from amateurs as easy as its to take candy from a baby. only 1million coins, lots of these coins already traded above 10k. people doubting will be proven wrong AGAIN on monday what do you think will happen we will break 20k sats on monday.
Pages:
Jump to: