Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 23. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Name: BlackToken.conf

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712
addnode=p4jo5errcewsvyz2.onion
addnode=6qhc2bnrrhvboss6.onion
addnode=l6qc2pyxj4trlvdg.onion

peers.dat: https://mega.co.nz/#!yhoSRQib!yzRgqISWKduylbMKifWmMpkHYOlWITjQ56WlZkU9bcY

The above link is a peers.dat file if you are still having trouble syncing with the 3 nodes above

!~~
out of sync--!

Still having problems.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
guys dev is online, you can chat to him once he in IRC
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
oh!~
Is no my problems?
i say the same thing i said before bryce weiner created 3 coin which he abandoned and now he runs razor coin. please explain that.

Bryce is an even bigger crook because he is a professional pump & dumper posing as a crypto guru.

exactly noticed how you say bigger crook. yet razor coin is still alive look how much it has progressed. razor coin has 2 million coins price 47000 sats

I'll just roll my eyes because people call me a fudder just liked they called me a fudder when I said the SHLD dev would run off and he did, and I said the Darkcash dev would run off and he did, maybe he'll prove me wrong this time but I think we will be back here in a few days and again people will be asking, "what happened?"

Also in the business world, you don't fail and throw in the towel after only 3 days and start a new company again 3 weeks later lol. If the Darkcash dev knew he had shitty code why didn't he recognize that from the beginning? Instead he just notices it 36 hours later...

it was at the time when he developed the feature the coin was already built. i agree there he should have tested it before launch. what's happened has happened. people concern is not even about what he did before they concerned if it might do it here and they have every right to be. dev says himself let me prove to you i will deliver. who knows where the price could be it can rise it can fall. he is not pumping it. as for me i do not work for the coin i am a investor protecting my investment. i give my opinion which i discuss. no one is being forced to buy.

one thing is there is nothing guaranteed in crypto. dark coin could fail tomorrow, xc coin could fail tomorrow. anything is possible.

i believe as dev delivers on his promises people will be more confident. this will reflect in the price and it won't be at these prices. the way the coins are being traded. 30k could be the floor and as we make progress 100k -200k would be the floor in 1-2weeks time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712

peers.dat: https://mega.co.nz/#!yhoSRQib!yzRgqISWKduylbMKifWmMpkHYOlWITjQ56WlZkU9bcY

The above link is a peers.dat file if you are still having trouble syncing with the 3 nodes above

!~~
out of sync--!

Still having problems.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712

!~~
out of sync--!

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i say the same thing i said before bryce weiner created 3 coin which he abandoned and now he runs razor coin. please explain that.

Bryce is an even bigger crook because he is a professional pump & dumper posing as a crypto guru.

exactly noticed how you say bigger crook. yet razor coin is still alive look how much it has progressed. razor coin has 2 million coins price 47000 sats

I'll just roll my eyes because people call me a fudder just liked they called me a fudder when I said the SHLD dev would run off and he did, and I said the Darkcash dev would run off and he did, maybe he'll prove me wrong this time but I think we will be back here in a few days and again people will be asking, "what happened?"

Also in the business world, you don't fail and throw in the towel after only a week and start a new company again 3 weeks later lol.

people give POD too much credit
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Also in the business world, you don't fail and throw in the towel after only 3 days and start a new company again 3 weeks later lol. If the Darkcash dev knew he had shitty code why didn't he recognize that from the beginning? Instead he just notices it 36 hours later...
you also referred to the business world well a director can start a company and if it fails he can open another. for example tony hayward was ceo for bp during oil spill. look at the loss there. he now has job at glencore. the spill wasn't a scam it was a accident. bp moved on so did he. business as usual. it will take time to build trust back

Activity: 420

+9000
legendary

if the coin was a scam where it was pre-mined ok. but go back and read drkc problems. it was technical issues. like i said, when dev made the choice of revealing himself and his history do you think he was not aware of what people will think. ofcourse at first people will say what you are saying. but dev knows he will keep delivering the innovation promised. if you are nervous then simply wait and let dev prove himself. their is no guarantee with any coin. nervous buyers should just wait and let dev do his coding and when you see his work you make the choice.

click on drkc dev posts, he had clearly said what the technical issues were. please explain what has dev hidden from us here.

If there was problems with the code then re-launch the coin with new code like Cloak did, instead he locks the thread like a douche and throws investors under the bus, now he wants us to buy his new coin? Sorry but this wouldn't fly in the business world and shouldn't fly in crypto. I could give a crap if he showed Crypto Asian his paperwork, we all knew his name already, that is nothing new.

And he still had no explanation for making a fake Facebook profile with a fake name either for Darkcash.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Transactions get rollbacked?
legendary

if the coin was a scam where it was pre-mined ok. but go back and read drkc problems. it was technical issues. like i said, when dev made the choice of revealing himself and his history do you think he was not aware of what people will think. ofcourse at first people will say what you are saying. but dev knows he will keep delivering the innovation promised. if you are nervous then simply wait and let dev prove himself. their is no guarantee with any coin. nervous buyers should just wait and let dev do his coding and when you see his work you make the choice.

click on drkc dev posts, he had clearly said what the technical issues were. please explain what has dev hidden from us here.

If there was problems with the code then re-launch the coin with new code like Cloak did, instead he locks the thread like a douche and throws investors under the bus, now he wants us to buy his new coin? Sorry but this wouldn't fly in the business world and shouldn't fly in crypto. I could give a crap if he showed Crypto Asian his paperwork, we all knew his name already, that is nothing new.

And he still had no explanation for making a fake Facebook profile with a fake name either for Darkcash.
Activity: 249
Once you go BLKT you never go back

Cheesy
Activity: 504
tomorrow is sys coin ipo. it is very likely profits from there will be headed our way. i know i am

Can you still buy? Where is the IPO? Exchange?

yes you can buy syscoin when it launches. its gonna be on mintpal.

Alright,thanks.
tomorrow is sys coin ipo. it is very likely profits from there will be headed our way. i know i am

yes you can buy syscoin when it launches. its gonna be on mintpal.
Activity: 504

Pages:
Jump to: