Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 24. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
tomorrow is sys coin ipo. it is very likely profits from there will be headed our way. i know i am
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Just bought in. Glad I did.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
BUY NOW! this thing is about to explode, highest volume incoming for the weekend, the current marketcap is laughable!!
No one is selling under 20k...

Once all the weak hands are removed price will be let loose
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
BUY NOW! this thing is about to explode, highest volume incoming for the weekend, the current marketcap is laughable!!
is it true someone bought BLKT at 40000 satoshi on C-CEX.com
Yep. I was there  Smiley

i was AFK from keyboard then but when i checked there were no sell orders so someone did pay it. plus c-cex does show the highest point was 40k there was one order at 0.01 btc. lol imagine someone paid  that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Yep. I was there  Smiley
Activity: 364

yup, just checked.
Activity: 197
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
why this coin does not have a website?  Huh Huh

its not on the priority list. what good is a site. do you want a site or a unique anonymous function. we have the dev on cryptoasian rated at 4 stars. also note when cryptoasian reviews people he also talks to them about coding to see if they are the man for the job. cryptoasian is obviously pleased. all i would say is take advantage of this doubt in people heads about dev. once it is eliminated nothing can stop this coin doing wonders as dev delivers.

in any case it is not a serious approach!

i have no idea about the site you can ask dev when he is online. me personally i think if dev has spent lots of time coding a complex feature then should i be worried about a site which nearly ever dev pays to get it built ? no. i can't remember the last time i visited a coin site. lets build the tech. site will come too.

it's normal for professional developers, and it is a rarity in the lazy developers scams))

not really how can it be counted as lazy you can't say on one hand dev has custom coded a coin mixer while he has paid for a block explorer from his own pocket, coin logo and just because it hasn't got a site dev becomes lazy. every dev has priorities. a website is only necessary when we need merchants. when you look for info on a coin do you visit the site or bitcoin talk. a site is necessary when the coin is able to spend. do you know the xc dev did not make a website until the coin reached 200k sats.
legendary
Activity: 868
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

its not on the priority list. what good is a site. do you want a site or a unique anonymous function. we have the dev on cryptoasian rated at 4 stars. also note when cryptoasian reviews people he also talks to them about coding to see if they are the man for the job. cryptoasian is obviously pleased. all i would say is take advantage of this doubt in people heads about dev. once it is eliminated nothing can stop this coin doing wonders as dev delivers.

i have no idea about the site you can ask dev when he is online. me personally i think if dev has spent lots of time coding a complex feature then should i be worried about a site which nearly ever dev pays to get it built ? no. i can't remember the last time i visited a coin site. lets build the tech. site will come too.

it's normal for professional developers, and it is a rarity in the lazy developers scams))
Activity: 420
legendary

Activity: 198
Hold on to your hats boys! Here we go again!!! Try not to fall off at the new top!
Activity: 364
Only 1.5 BTC to 15,000
Activity: 420
volume rising even with the price fluctuating. Wink nice
Activity: 868
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: