Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 22. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hey guys. I stopped for a short while on IRC and updated the main thread now with bounties!! Make sure to check them out. Thanks for all your support and I will checkin tomorrow. Stay tuned for updates regarding TokenMixerV2 which will come on Monday. Thanks for all the supporters and remember once you go BLKT you never go back!

Like all coins, this one needs a roadmap in the OP. 

In this case, it needs it even more given your past history.  We need to know what your plan is and if you're staying on track.

you are right a roadmap is needed and I will post it on Monday when I get back from Yosemite. I have plans regarding the coin mixer, I also trademarked BlackToken in order to build a brand for this crypto. Anyway, the full roadmap will be released Monday so that is the next due date for me/ you guys.

Thank you, much appreciated!
Activity: 336
come join the community in irc ##BlackToken
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I stopped for a short while on IRC and updated the main thread now with bounties!! Make sure to check them out. Thanks for all your support and I will checkin tomorrow. Stay tuned for updates regarding TokenMixerV2 which will come on Monday. Thanks for all the supporters and remember once you go BLKT you never go back!

In this case, it needs it even more given your past history.  We need to know what your plan is and if you're staying on track.

you are right a roadmap is needed and I will post it on Monday when I get back from Yosemite. I have plans regarding the coin mixer, I also trademarked BlackToken in order to build a brand for this crypto. Anyway, the full roadmap will be released Monday so that is the next due date for me/ you guys.
Activity: 28
I know that from DRKC.
Activity: 420

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just spoke with dev, seriously BIG plans for this coin. time to stock up boys this rockets ready to launch!!!!
Like with DRKC ?
only token mixer....
Activity: 42
Activity: 28
Just spoke with dev, seriously BIG plans for this coin. time to stock up boys this rockets ready to launch!!!!
Like with DRKC ?
Activity: 140
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
Just submitted a trademark application for:

International Class _______: Encoded USB cards containing programming used to Identify owners
of the wallets of the cryptocurrency BlackToken
Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention to use or use through the applicant's related
company or licensee the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods and/or
services. (15 U.S.C. Section 1051(b)).

Receipt Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a7g3mikp30i005/BAS-86367487.pdf

just a reminder

I am not a lawyer, but patents are far more useful than trademarks for this type of scenario -- also much more difficult and costly to obtain.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Share what are the plans?
Activity: 238

I know it....feels good man.
Activity: 196

International Class _______: Encoded USB cards containing programming used to Identify owners
Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention to use or use through the applicant's related
company or licensee the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods and/or

just a reminder
That is so cool!!! To the moon!!!
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Everyone needs to pull their 16k sales to break the 17k ceiling
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

just a reminder
Name: BlackToken.conf

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712
addnode=p4jo5errcewsvyz2.onion
addnode=6qhc2bnrrhvboss6.onion
addnode=l6qc2pyxj4trlvdg.onion

peers.dat: https://mega.co.nz/#!yhoSRQib!yzRgqISWKduylbMKifWmMpkHYOlWITjQ56WlZkU9bcY

The above link is a peers.dat file if you are still having trouble syncing with the 3 nodes above

!~~
out of sync--!

Still having problems.
Ill take it back.. It working for me now.....

awesome
Lets take this coin to the moon!!!

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712

peers.dat: https://mega.co.nz/#!yhoSRQib!yzRgqISWKduylbMKifWmMpkHYOlWITjQ56WlZkU9bcY

The above link is a peers.dat file if you are still having trouble syncing with the 3 nodes above

!~~
out of sync--!

Still having problems.

awesome

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712

!~~
out of sync--!

Still having problems.

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=27712

!~~
out of sync--!

Still having problems.

so is it working fine for you
Pages:
Jump to: