Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 31. (Read 173678 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can someone please respond to my support issue on slack.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
bounties for translating still available?
Activity: 261
NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Exciting News - Our TV set-top box miner is officially launched!

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-releases-its-tv-set-top-box-miner-74b78de7d831#.ee9py5qv3

We hope you will see the potential of our technology and join us on this journey of wealth re-distribution.

150,000 might be too high on the ICO level imo...

The problem with most of you guys that post here is that you done understand the fundamentals of the project, 150,000ETH is nothing compared to the potential of this project, I just surprise investors are not looking towards BCDN ICO but with time things will certainly change

Thanks for the support Disconnectme. We are raising awareness all the time. I want to prove that an ICO is still game on even if it doesn't sell out on the first day!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

The problem with most of you guys that post here is that you done understand the fundamentals of the project, 150,000ETH is nothing compared to the potential of this project, I just surprise investors are not looking towards BCDN ICO but with time things will certainly change

maybe because someone who should know about it, just did not know about it
OR
big investors know something that we do NOT know and therefore do not risk money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Very pleased that more community friends recognized the value of the project
Activity: 168
There are bugs in the viral exchange which doesn't complete a task once you like Facebook page for bounties. Maybe developers need to do bounty campaign like Iconomi
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK

Hi - we have moved Slacks please join us here: https://bcdn.herokuapp.com

I will invite my friends to join the new chat room.
NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK   NEW SLACK

Hi - we have moved Slacks please join us here: https://bcdn.herokuapp.com

HOw many total tokens are available for ICO? the bonus is so generously tempting for first week.

man, stop being lazy Undecided. Just open the first page and read the information.

Haha - The total tokens available for sale in the ICO are 400,000,000. The rate is 1 ETH = 1000 BCDN
HOw many total tokens are available for ICO? the bonus is so generously tempting for first week.

man, stop being lazy Undecided. Just open the first page and read the information.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 423
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
BcdnMiner earnings show, the longest mining time 12 days

Welcome to chat with us at slack

NEW BLOG POST

'It's Plug and Play Simple to Join BlockCDNs Sharing Economy'

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/its-plug-and-play-simple-to-join-blockcdn-s-sharing-economy-8e02cd2db911#.9rapju9y2

Massive thanks to Bodhicoin for posting his happy thoughts in the forum.
Maybe it makes sense to make another round of funding after, say, half a year, when there are new results of the project?
Of course, change the terms of ICO - very very bad idea. But the project is worthy of existence. And maybe there is no other choice.

Hmmm - we still have 26 days to go - a lot can happen in crypto in that time.
Maybe it makes sense to make another round of funding after, say, half a year, when there are new results of the project?
Of course, change the terms of ICO - very very bad idea. But the project is worthy of existence. And maybe there is no other choice.

Hi - that is a question I did put to Tony at the very start of my involvement with the project but they simply cannot set up the project for less. They have done the maths on this and it is purely a functional thing.

It makes sense since they are trying to break into a multi-million dollar industry which requires a level of investment to get off the ground. Like trying to become a Bitcoin miner - if you can get the equipment to start at a particular level you can be profitable. If you decide to only go halfway you will never get there.
Activity: 360
Activity: 434
Any luck with getting BlockCDN listed on Yunbi as a proxy token?  Have them promote BCDN to their investor base. @TonyLong
Pages:
Jump to: