Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 33. (Read 173678 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Tony,
Please consider an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Blockgeek. Contact Ameer Rosic  [email protected]   
Also, do an interview on Blocktalk, contact Alex Sterk; [email protected]
Please consider selling BlockCDN proxies on Yunbi (Chinese exchange). This can be used to reach a much broader audience during ICO.  FirstBlood sold out in 10 minutes using Yunbi. @TonyLong
thank you very much!!!

Rock and Roll Tony - Let's do this thing.
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
Please consider selling BlockCDN proxies on Yunbi (Chinese exchange). This can be used to reach a much broader audience during ICO.  FirstBlood sold out in 10 minutes using Yunbi. @TonyLong
thank you very much!!!
Please consider cross marketing with other Chinese Crypto Projects. Antshares has quite a network and perhaps would promote BlockCDN among its ICO participants and other industry contacts. @TonyLong
Activity: 261
Hi guys;

I really want this crowdfund to succeed as I can see the promise of this project.

Frankly it should have sold out faster than the Golem ICO as it's benefits and time frame are much more immediately tangible.

That said I am concerned about the following:

- The falling price of Ethereum ($12 to $7.90) in less than 1 month

-- Will this cause the crowdfund limit to be readjusted?
-- There is speculation that ETH may drop to $3 USD value - will this effect the project/crowdfund?
--- If further drops occur will this require a further crowdfunding round, discontinuation of the project or a delay in delievery if pushed through?

- The lack of promotion by blockcdn team is astonishingly bad:

-- Where are the posts on the Ethereum and ETHtrader reddit subs?
-- Are you running a slack channel? If not why
-- Are you doing a reddit AMA? Again ETHtrader and Ethereum reddit is where most news and awareness of these projects come from.

- Given the above will you potentially extend the timeframe of the ICO?

I am concerned that this ICO is going to fail not due to the underlying strength of it's value proposition but due to the falling price of Ether and a lack of promotion in necessary circles: Bitcointalk is not my first line source of information for ETH related projects.

Finally if the ICO fails; will my ETH be returned to me?

Warmest regards,

Joskye

Hi Joskye,

Warmest wishes to you too. We have a community manager starting in 9 hours time who is also a Solidity and Ethereum coder - he will be dedicated to the forums. He has first rate knowledge of the technology and the Ethereum community.

Do not underestimate the impact that the hard fork and Eth price are having on investment levels and be assured we are taking steps to adjust. The suggestion to accept BTC is also being mooted.

The team in China have been very focussed on the technology and that is what makes this project a strong contender in principle - but you are right we must not underestimate the impact of marketing.

So far we have articles in a number of crypto-centric publications, We are listed on all the major ICO sites, we are running the bounty campaigns (referral, sig, TVE, translations) We have blog posts and Facebook and Google+ promotions. Yes of course we need to be in the Ethereum forums and we will now be in a position to do that with the introduction of our community manager in a few hours time. Anything else you think we should be doing, let me know.

you can refund yourself your Eth at any time - see our medium blog for step by step instructions.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
wow very nice for now i have 255 bcdn in theviralexchange

i hope this project success
Activity: 423
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
WINNERS of the NOUNCY BOUNTY PROGRAM

[email protected] - 1 BTC + 500 BCDN      Have received        https://blockchain.info/tx/c373c6336364aa11fd7d64e618829f48c1d3e5a53f3cbbba52fa11bbdfeee1ee
[email protected] - 1 ETH + 300 BCDN        Have received  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa7405d70a079f9fd5db03f1f41249e3203976c8d556a1e619b4bc67c08e21a67
[email protected] - 1 ETH + 300 BCDN    Have received  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x28d982197d6014ffd6f797f580aa6a9fad6ad8480452fe499fb4452195f25114
[email protected] - 1 ETH + 300 BCDN    Have received  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x14adbf9debc9f049bb05775c0f789d4be124a0ce498a513478916850fceeacf1
[email protected] - 300 BCDN
[email protected] 300 BCDN

Everyone else will receive 100 BCDN for taking part.
Welcome to the #shareconomy and thanks for your support!

Bounty will be paid in November 28th for BTC & ETH and on December 31st for BCDN.
For support regarding this please email [email protected]
roadmap  Shocked

Hi Siagelo,

The roadmap is on the ANN and twitter - but here is the link specially for you  Cheesy

http://i.imgur.com/j096XhK.jpg

Until 2019, it seems a long term project, no wonder they want so much fund.

Hi Geekphazm,

The industry is a multimillion dollar space and to get a footing will bear a cost - even with the efficiencies of the BlockCDN system. It is still a cost well below setting up a traditional CDN company though.
I'm quite surprised that the BCDN team are not handling the marketing side of this project right, though there is time to achieve the minimum goal but I just think they can do better than this, No matter how good your product is and if people don't know about it, is just another project. Even I don' think in China that this project is based they really know about it, I'm saying this because of the level of funding so far because we all know how Chinese investors act. Firstblood ICO is a testimony to this

Hi Jacafbiz,

I'm interested to know the right way to handle the marketing?

Thanks,
Activity: 244
roadmap  Shocked

Hi Siagelo,

The roadmap is on the ANN and twitter - but here is the link specially for you  Cheesy

Until 2019, it seems a long term project, no wonder they want so much fund.
roadmap  Shocked

Hi Siagelo,

The roadmap is on the ANN and twitter - but here is the link specially for you  Cheesy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
sorry I might be late for this! how minimum purchase, to get the code to perform the test mining?
Activity: 296
Merit: 266

[email protected] - 1 BTC + 500 BCDN
[email protected] - 1 ETH + 300 BCDN

Bounty will be paid in November 28th for BTC & ETH and on December 31st for BCDN.

The reward is awesome, how to join? I miss it, is it a campaign bounty or hackthon bounty? Winner's prize is awesome.

same, i think i missed this campaign too  Cry
very huge amount of prize 

Will these pay if bcdn ico failed? 150k ETH is a bit tough now.
If ICO fails, investors can return all their investment funds.

I know, but i mean the top guy who won 1 btc will be paid? If it is cancelled.
I got the email  :Hi, I'm The Winner [email protected] 1BTC + 500BlockCDN

First wanted to say thank you blockcdn.

How do I claim!?

Andrew Jesus    but no BTC add   wait him

I sent a new email,

38LZxKZST5ErzAHYmgzfRT39TRE6ECCa41

Thx team BlockCDN
I no get you email .sorry

I just sent to you and for support, I hope you get!   Smiley

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It is suggested that the official team can participate in ICO activities with BTC
Activity: 387
roadmap please
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
I'm quite surprised that the BCDN team are not handling the marketing side of this project right, though there is time to achieve the minimum goal but I just think they can do better than this, No matter how good your product is and if people don't know about it, is just another project. Even I don' think in China that this project is based they really know about it, I'm saying this because of the level of funding so far because we all know how Chinese investors act. Firstblood ICO is a testimony to this
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Please correct me.
Total suply 1.000.000 BCDN.
40% (400.000 BCDN) will be sold for ICO.
Minimum ICO goal is 150.000 ETH?

I think not, mathematics say if 1ETH = 1000 BCDN means 150.000ETH X 1000 BCDN = 150.000.000 BCDN, so total coin supply not 1.000.000 BCDN Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi guys;

I really want this crowdfund to succeed as I can see the promise of this project.

Frankly it should have sold out faster than the Golem ICO as it's benefits and time frame are much more immediately tangible.

That said I am concerned about the following:

- The falling price of Ethereum ($12 to $7.90) in less than 1 month

-- Will this cause the crowdfund limit to be readjusted?
-- There is speculation that ETH may drop to $3 USD value - will this effect the project/crowdfund?
--- If further drops occur will this require a further crowdfunding round, discontinuation of the project or a delay in delievery if pushed through?

- The lack of promotion by blockcdn team is astonishingly bad:

-- Where are the posts on the Ethereum and ETHtrader reddit subs?
-- Are you running a slack channel? If not why
-- Are you doing a reddit AMA? Again ETHtrader and Ethereum reddit is where most news and awareness of these projects come from.

- Given the above will you potentially extend the timeframe of the ICO?

I am concerned that this ICO is going to fail not due to the underlying strength of it's value proposition but due to the falling price of Ether and a lack of promotion in necessary circles: Bitcointalk is not my first line source of information for ETH related projects.

Finally if the ICO fails; will my ETH be returned to me?

Warmest regards,

Joskye
Activity: 296
Merit: 266

[email protected] - 1 BTC + 500 BCDN

The reward is awesome, how to join? I miss it, is it a campaign bounty or hackthon bounty? Winner's prize is awesome.

same, i think i missed this campaign too  Cry
very huge amount of prize 

Will these pay if bcdn ico failed? 150k ETH is a bit tough now.
If ICO fails, investors can return all their investment funds.

I know, but i mean the top guy who won 1 btc will be paid? If it is cancelled.
I got the email  :Hi, I'm The Winner [email protected] 1BTC + 500BlockCDN

First wanted to say thank you blockcdn.

How do I claim!?

Andrew Jesus    but no BTC add   wait him

I sent a new email,

38LZxKZST5ErzAHYmgzfRT39TRE6ECCa41

Thx team BlockCDN
Pages:
Jump to: