Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 106. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm all in with Blocknet, been watching this for a few months.
Blocknet is my little secret.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Nice to see Block maintaining price at the moment.

We're going to see 5 to 6 dollar block any day. When Bitcoin hits $3000.0

$3000 x .0167 = 4.95 $3000 x .0174 = $5.22 Block doesn't even need to move much.

Just Buy and Hold  Grin
Your calculations are complete nonsense. Bitcoin can grow and fall against the dollar. Blocknet is also not tied to bitcoins. The price of 0.00174 is also not constant. Tomorrow everything can change. We need a capitalization of a billion dollars and do not care how much bitcoin will cost at this moment.

Yeah, while I'm quite bullish, I agree these are just random calculations. We should be focused on the Blocknet's tech fundamentals, not trying to artificially pump the price through hype. Then the tech will speak for itself through a steady appreciation in price.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
The Blocknet has a Telegram group!

Join in:
https://t.me/Blocknet
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

$3000 x .0167 = 4.95 $3000 x .0174 = $5.22 Block doesn't even need to move much.

Just Buy and Hold  Grin
Your calculations are complete nonsense. Bitcoin can grow and fall against the dollar. Blocknet is also not tied to bitcoins. The price of 0.00174 is also not constant. Tomorrow everything can change. We need a capitalization of a billion dollars and do not care how much bitcoin will cost at this moment.
Activity: 70

Just Buy and Hold  Grin
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 170
What do you guys think about the competitors ? Ark for example and their Smartbridge technology . I saw their roadmap and i was really impressed .
Also , how about BitBay as a DEX ?

The competition trades IOU's on their blockchains. Blocknet trades coins directly between blockchains.

Can't emphasize this enough, IOU's require some exchange between the
token, which introduces additional risk. Blocknet is an atomic trustless exchange between two parties. Think about how powerful this idea is. Some of my best use cases:

- Coin mixing via anon coins like Monero/Zcash
- Escrow (no more bitcointalk trusted members needed, off-market exchange to not impact price / other orders)

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
What do you guys think about the competitors ? Ark for example and their Smartbridge technology . I saw their roadmap and i was really impressed .

The competition trades IOU's on their blockchains. Blocknet trades coins directly between blockchains.
Activity: 143
Activity: 70

Grin Grin Grin Grin

If Devs release any news rgarding the UI or Nodes your done ! I'd be scared as hell not holding Block ! Grin

Buy, Hold, Repeat !
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
How many coins blocknet are issued? at the moment.

There are around 3.900.000 Block tokens. New tokens are generated by staking.

What is the staking rate ?

3% per year. And it`s not necessary to run the wallet 24 hours a day. If you open the wallet for staking from time to time it will generate you 3% return.
Activity: 18

I do not understand why there are 6 million coins here. BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z

It is a burn address. The tokens that were not sold after the ITO (around 6 million tokens) were sent to this address to burn. This means these 6 million coins are burned forever. So there are only around 4 million coins in circulation now.

Thank you. now I understand.
legendary
Activity: 1364

What is the staking rate ?
MR1
legendary

I do not understand why there are 6 million coins here. BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z

It is a burn address. The tokens that were not sold after the ITO (around 6 million tokens) were sent to this address to burn. This means these 6 million coins are burned forever. So there are only around 4 million coins in circulation now.

MR1
legendary

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
The BLOCK deserves more than $ 75, but it can't reach it.  Grin
 Assuming that a BLOCK 'll be worth $ 100, each node will cost $ 500,000  Shocked . To allow to BLOCK to exceed $ 50 it is necessary to reduce the number of BLOCK in each node at least to 1000 BLOCK  Grin
1 NEM supernode is worth around 755 300 $ right now,so $ 500 000 is not the limit,but for sure we need more nodes in future,when blocknet will grow.May be it is worth to create 2 types of nodes in future?
May be 1 kind of node  with requirement 3000 blocks,and another with 5000 blocks.But nodes with requirement of 3000 blocks will not be able to vote,and will have no other functions what 5000 block's nodes have?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
In the next build, the community will be able to vote on this sort of thing I believe.
Jump to: