Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 105. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

That's ok you have an honest opinion that other person is just going on multiple boards trying to scare people.

So what, you can buy more geniue BLOCK cheaper Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't like people playing games with my money. I don't like people playing games with my money.

I am also invested in BLOCK, but to be honest this project stuck in 2014, when I was leaving crypto for some time, now after 3 year, I came again and nothing changed, no progress, just BLOCK scrypt algo Wink  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Who is the moderator on this Board !!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

just stop spamming? You can be happy to not being banned already .. don't know what you are trying to hide with your spam but stop it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is Blocknet anonymous in any form/shape/or way?
Please explain.

Can someone please answer my question?

I don't think it is.
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Please explain.

Can someone please answer my question?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

3. Early UI work is underway:

[/size]

Why is the latest transaction in mid-2015? Also the copyright at the bottom of the screen saying @ 2015 BLOCKNET INC makes be inclined to believe that was when that page was published...considering BLOCKNET started in 2014. What have you been doing for the last nearly 2 years if posting up a 'progress' pic taken 20+ months ago is one of your highlights of development
It's clear you are trying to troll the project rather than genuinely research.

I have already told you that you can see all of the active development in GitHub over the last two years.

I also already told you the UI work is only just beginning. I believe the UI dev will be working with our old mock ups from ages ago.

The problem is this person has already made there money and moved on. I hope the moderator has thier IP address. The moderator should delete comments like this immediately. You can clearly see from their posting history that they have done this on multiple boards. I'm reporting them right now.

I have already told you that you can see all of the active development in GitHub over the last two years.

I also already told you the UI work is only just beginning. I believe the UI dev will be working with our old mock ups from ages ago.

the exact picture has been posted months ago .. tbh this is clearly an approach to raise the interest in block .. also creating a new OP has been announced ages ago
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Activity: 56

3. Early UI work is underway:

https://i.imgur.com/ZqCyG8u.png

[/size]

Why is the latest transaction in mid-2015? Also the copyright at the bottom of the screen saying @ 2015 BLOCKNET INC makes be inclined to believe that was when that page was published...considering BLOCKNET started in 2014. What have you been doing for the last nearly 2 years if posting up a 'progress' pic taken 20+ months ago is one of your highlights of development
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Anyone interested in starting and moving to a new thread ?

No.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
It might be work waiting a few days before you do that.   Wink
Activity: 78
commenter, your weird math hurts my brain...
I get that finally making some money in crypto is exciting for you, but please stop spamming the thread.

My weird math makes purfect sense, and I'm not spamming nothing. I was replying to the post.
I deleted my replies to that guy. If you want the other comments gone, he has to erase them not me.

As per my math were at 2,674.0 x 0.00174 = $4.67, so If everyone would have held like said we would be at $4.67.

Obviously people would get hurt having to buy back in at higher prices. So they don't like what I'm posting.
Because they're try to sell tops and buy bottoms. If we all hold at the top, it becomes the new bottom it would push the price up. If you buy Block take off the market don't sell it lower, make them pay for it just hold it. You loose nothing because it's paired with Bitcoin, so if we're all on board to hold it will only appreciate in price with Bitcoin rising.
I'm sorry if my comment has affected you in a negative way.

In my opinion you are wasting your time doing this kind of math and trying to influence newbies to hold or buy.

I'm here because I read the white paper 8 years ago, not because bitcoin went from 10k giveaways to $3k per BTC.

Once you realize that the dollar value of cryptocurrencies means next to nothing you will have a much better experience being part of the revolution.

And if blocknet really solves the last major problem of the crypto ecosystem you will not have to worry about the dollar value of any coin ever again.

It is a brave new world. Just enjoy it.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
did someone say there was a problem adding password, encypting wallet?
thought I saw further back in thread adding a password, some people have found can't open when entering password?
thanks

plus will wallet mint when password on?
at minute haven't added password as had concern about what read earlier, thanks
copper member
Activity: 114
Please explain.
Commenter likes to comment.   Cheesy   Its all good.  Its exciting times.  $4.10.  Smiley
Activity: 78
commenter, your weird math hurts my brain...
I get that finally making some money in crypto is exciting for you, but please stop spamming the thread.
Activity: 186
Things coming in the pipeline:

- A graphical user inteface for the decentralised exchange. At the moment it's command line only and not user friendly. Funds have been raised to pay for this, I believe UI devs are being interviewed now to start very soon.

- Hard fork. I believe this also includes the ability to vote for features in a decentralised way and funding for projects from staking reward

- Roadmap of future features

Note - the project doesn't have a concept of being "launched". The platform is simply being continuously improved.
Activity: 170
Nice to see Block maintaining price at the moment.

We're going to see 5 to 6 dollar block any day. When Bitcoin hits $3000.0

$3000 x .0167 = 4.95 $3000 x .0174 = $5.22 Block doesn't even need to move much.

Just Buy and Hold  Grin
Your calculations are complete nonsense. Bitcoin can grow and fall against the dollar. Blocknet is also not tied to bitcoins. The price of 0.00174 is also not constant. Tomorrow everything can change. We need a capitalization of a billion dollars and do not care how much bitcoin will cost at this moment.

Yeah, while I'm quite bullish, I agree these are just random calculations. We should be focused on the Blocknet's tech fundamentals, not trying to artificially pump the price through hype. Then the tech will speak for itself through a steady appreciation in price.

Hold on these calculations have been holding true until you started bashing them. Bitcoin is tide to the price. If Blocknets price stays the same and Bitcoin rises so does the price of block because it's paired. You know nothing of what your talking about. If Block stays steady and Bitcoin goes up ! The price of Block in dollars goes up. The person buying it has to spend more in dollars to buy Block.

I'm not artificially pumping the price. I'm just not going to sell it to you at a cheaper price it's worth way more then the current price and Nobody should. Everyone should hold. If you really think it's worth that much then you should have to pay for it.

And what your saying is nonsense Bitcoin is growing at 2billion per day almost. Bitcoin and Ether will soon be intoduced to ETF's and bought by people's retirement accounts. Bitcoin within a few months will be over $10,000.0 if it continuous to increase at that rate. Haven't you noticed Bitcoin grows almost $200 day.

Even if Blocknet stayed at .00174 x $10,000.00 Bitcoin =$ 17.40.

If know one sells when Bitcoin gets to $10,000.0 Block is $17.40.

Get it now the coins are going to be in ETFs and peoples retirement accounts,

So back when I mentioned this we were at .00174 x 2,566.0 today = $4.46 if no one would have sold.

I really hope no one took your advice. What is your advice to buy high and sell low.

Honestly I wouldn't sell you any of my block for under $243.00.

Blocknet is a multi billion dollar project. Your clueless and any one selling at these prices is clueless.

When Bitcoin is thirty thousand buy the end of the year everyone will want to use the Blocknet exchange

because they will be to worried to keep their Bitcoin on an exchange.

Buy hold repeat ! and yes I do agree with speaking about the tech behind block, and no now that people sold we will not see $5.22 at $3000.00 because we're not at .0167. But if everyone would have held we would have.

I' m not selling you any Block.

I never told anyone to buy or sell blocknet. Though I'm quite bullish myself and already got in at decent entry ($0.60) so I'm not worried about the price at all.

We were pointing out that your logic is flawed; people follow where the money is and of course they're going to sell to get in on the bitcoin rise (and by the way, blocknet price is down now because bitcoin is rallying once again). You can hold as you said but that doesn't mean the market will follow. The thing is, we still don't have a mature product so right now everything is speculation and I fully expect a bumpy ride.

I don't need you to sell to me when I can already buy cheaper now that the price went down again.

That's my point if everyone holds you can't by back cheaper. Would you rather buyback at a cheaper price or see Block at $5.00, so basically your trading it?

No. I am not trying to trade and buy back lower - because I know there is a risk that Blocknet will keep going up and I'd lose out. However, I did sell some block when it reached the first peak (0.002 BTC) but rebought slightly lower shortly after because I know it is a billion dollar project. Look, I'm not trying to start an argument here. I want Blocknet to succeed as much as you do. But the truth is a lot of people want to make a quick buck and will trade between crypto in order to catch the next wave. Unfortunately, I feel we should be realistic and expect many fluctuations until we have a stable product. If you can handle that, then just buy and hold for the long term.
Activity: 170
Nice to see Block maintaining price at the moment.

We're going to see 5 to 6 dollar block any day. When Bitcoin hits $3000.0

$3000 x .0167 = 4.95 $3000 x .0174 = $5.22 Block doesn't even need to move much.

Just Buy and Hold  Grin
Your calculations are complete nonsense. Bitcoin can grow and fall against the dollar. Blocknet is also not tied to bitcoins. The price of 0.00174 is also not constant. Tomorrow everything can change. We need a capitalization of a billion dollars and do not care how much bitcoin will cost at this moment.

Yeah, while I'm quite bullish, I agree these are just random calculations. We should be focused on the Blocknet's tech fundamentals, not trying to artificially pump the price through hype. Then the tech will speak for itself through a steady appreciation in price.

Hold on these calculations have been holding true until you started bashing them. Bitcoin is tide to the price. If Blocknets price stays the same and Bitcoin rises so does the price of block because it's paired. You know nothing of what your talking about. If Block stays steady and Bitcoin goes up ! The price of Block in dollars goes up. The person buying it has to spend more in dollars to buy Block.

I'm not artificially pumping the price. I'm just not going to sell it to you at a cheaper price it's worth way more then the current price and Nobody should. Everyone should hold. If you really think it's worth that much then you should have to pay for it.

And what your saying is nonsense Bitcoin is growing at 2billion per day almost. Bitcoin and Ether will soon be intoduced to ETF's and bought by people's retirement accounts. Bitcoin within a few months will be over $10,000.0 if it continuous to increase at that rate. Haven't you noticed Bitcoin grows almost $200 day.

Even if Blocknet stayed at .00174 x $10,000.00 Bitcoin =$ 17.40.

If know one sells when Bitcoin gets to $10,000.0 Block is $17.40.

Get it now the coins are going to be in ETFs and peoples retirement accounts,

So back when I mentioned this we were at .00174 x 2,566.0 today = $4.46 if no one would have sold.

I really hope no one took your advice. What is your advice to buy high and sell low.

Honestly I wouldn't sell you any of my block for under $243.00.

Blocknet is a multi billion dollar project. Your clueless and any one selling at these prices is clueless.

When Bitcoin is thirty thousand buy the end of the year everyone will want to use the Blocknet exchange

because they will be to worried to keep their Bitcoin on an exchange.

Buy hold repeat ! and yes I do agree with speaking about the tech behind block, and no now that people sold we will not see $5.22 at $3000.00 because we're not at .0167. But if everyone would have held we would have.

I' m not selling you any Block.

I never told anyone to buy or sell blocknet. Though I'm quite bullish myself and already got in at decent entry ($0.60) so I'm not worried about the price at all.

We were pointing out that your logic is flawed; people follow where the money is and of course they're going to sell to get in on the bitcoin rise (and by the way, blocknet price is down now because bitcoin is rallying once again). You can hold as you said but that doesn't mean the market will follow. The thing is, we still don't have a mature product so right now everything is speculation and I fully expect a bumpy ride.

I don't need you to sell to me when I can already buy cheaper now that the price went down again.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
What do you guys think about the competitors ? Ark for example and their Smartbridge technology . I saw their roadmap and i was really impressed .
Also , how about BitBay as a DEX ?

Bitbay dont plan on creating a exchnage. Actually Bitbay are been Incorporated into Blocknet next!
Bitbay have a decentralized market, not a decentralized exchange. Hope that clears it up for you.

ebay are not in competition with the new york stock exchange for example
Jump to: