Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 103. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello folks,

Where can I find a roadmap and whitepaper for BlockNet?
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
the bittrex fee of 0.2 block to withdraw is insane
devs need to have a word with them

it's 0.02 ppc to withdraw for example and ppc is a third the price per coin!
Activity: 58
Coinmarketcap BLOCK site doesnt indicate novaexchange yet maybe someone can look into that thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BLOCK IS NOW ON NOVA!

It Actually traded for .00499 on Nova today ! 🙂
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Awesome news!

Trade on Nova Exchange.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BLOCK/

Good to see it has been listed but we need to relist again on Poloniex for great party. Block deserve to be there I think after hard fork it will happen so hold and buy more.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 76
Looks to me its really boiling to explode but dont  listen to me Im just an amateur  Grin

But keep in mind coins make big moves after which they consolidate

From 1 to 10 million to 100 million to???  Grin

And these moves go fast and hard  Cheesy
Activity: 29
Is there anywhere where I can stake Blokcnet online?
No, you need to set up a wallet on your computer to do that.
Activity: 35
Is there anywhere where I can stake Blokcnet online?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Yes, if you arrange by  % change over 24 hours on coinmarketcap block is one of the strongest.
BIG sell off today in cryptos total marketcap went from 90 to 60 Billion in hours but BLOCK held firm and is about to go green even.

Very few sellers!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
We should definitely continue posting here. That shouldn't even be up for debate.

Reminder to new people: we have cross chain atomic trades working e.g. BTC swapped to LTC. Completely trust free, no coloured coins or centralised deposits etc. World first! Now it's about opening this tech up to the masses with a graphical user interface.

Things to look forward to:

- A user friendly interface on top of the command line system currently in place for cross chain trades
- Hard fork coming with feature voting and allocation of % of staking rewards to dev funds
- Master/service nodes collecting fees
I agree that this is the main place new money comes looking for information! Thats why I believe some kind of communication must be kept intact to achieve legitimacy.

But as I said I think those envolved here are doing a good job keeping te lines open.

They say relax things are coming wait and see it is a project in development and thats fine.

If I invest in say Apple or Snapchat they can miss earnings too or give misguided information.

Personally I can just say if this is legit you are indeed looking at a billion dollar coin but that uncertainty is why it is at 3$ today.

If it was the real deal for everyone to see it would be at 500$ today and most of us wouldnt be able to buy it!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Block is truly unique innovation even it's undervalued coin and from my point of view people have to buy with their reserve money which they can hold for end of the current year. Block will explode so huge like this and everybody will be in win win situation.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
@imconfusedman, you have been answered already:

If you have further questions, please ask them in our ongoing Reddit AMA.
I believe I have answered questions regarding differences between the Blocknet and SuperNet in the AMA.
Since you are wondering about anonymity, I do not believe that SuperNet is anonymous, and nor do I believe that it is satisfactorily decentralised. However I am happy to stand corrected on these points, because I don't keep up with the latest on that project. (Nor do I wish to discuss this topic.)

Is Blocknet anonymous in any form/shape/or way?
Please explain.

Can someone please answer my question?

Here's a quote from the Blocknet FAQ (work in progress at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LVOl-EYVJDWFs5f8wWOTW4FjZx4llvzQZUF8JUxCLUM/edit#heading=h.s9nslts29pk9) which should help answer your question:

HOW PRIVATE IS THE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE?
Because decentralized exchanges do not require traders to submit KYC information or divulge anything else about themselves to a third party, traders enjoy a naturally high degree of privacy.

However, for most wallets, aspects of transactions are linkable to IP addresses, so in order to obfuscate that, one might use TOR or I2P. The Blocknet’s DHT network overlay does not use IP addresses, however.
Combined with any privacy-centric coin, a decentralized exchange run over IP-obfuscating tech is a near-perfect mixing solution. For example, one may trade some coins for Zcash, sends them to a different address, and then trade back again.

copper member
Activity: 114
Is Blocknet anonymous in any form/shape/or way?
Please explain.

Can someone please answer my question?

I don't think it is.

SuperNET and BlockNet are attempting to accomplish the same thing right?
Except I believe SuperNET is anonymous, so why would I choose BlockNet over SuperNET?
I'm not trying to create any FUD I'm just curious about the main differences and goals of both projects...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So I'm not going to be posting anything to defend the project any more.

I feel the Devs are doing a great job with the project and it's just not needed.

I'll just share ideas everynow then. I feel I have some really good ones I'll share when I have the time, but I do have a suggestion about the Bitcoin talkforum, it's just a thought before we turn the page.

Perhaps the best thing to create a new message board (not on bitcointalkforum) Blocknets on forum,

and change the announcement page on coinmarket cap to the new forum.

Eliminating the the link to bitcointalk forum, but not deleting it.

Just in case, it's later decided to relink if its felt it's necessary to keep this thread, for any reason.

I feel we will be leaving the past behind us and moving forward in a new direction. I hope this is helpful.

Of course it's up to Devs, but I would just create my own message board and replace the (coin market cap announcement page) link to this forum. I feel it would be turning the chapter and starting a new page.
Of course I would still keep this page up.

Bad idea. The new wave of alt investors are coming here first. This board is the hub of crypto.
Any running from this board is seen as weakness and something to hide.

First pointed questions and blocknet is considering running back to slack or another board?

Come on let's man up if there is nothing to hide we answer the questions and move ahead.

I agree there's nothing to hide, and like I've said many times its undervalued without a project. The project is just an extra bonus for me.

Of course it's up to Devs, but I would just create my own message board and replace the (coin market cap announcement page) link to this forum. I feel it would be turning the chapter and starting a new page.

Of course, I would still keep this page up and just redirect everyone to the new boards. MAY BE EVEN CHANGE THE INFORMATION ON THE FRONT OF BOARD TO SAY, " THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER ACTIVE YOU CAN FIND US ON" displaying all the link information to the other boards. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
So I'm not going to be posting anything to defend the project any more.

I feel the Devs are doing a great job with the project and it's just not needed.

I'll just share ideas everynow then. I feel I have some really good ones I'll share when I have the time, but I do have a suggestion about the Bitcoin talkforum, it's just a thought before we turn the page.

Perhaps the best thing to create a new message board (not on bitcointalkforum) Blocknets on forum,

and change the announcement page on coinmarket cap to the new forum.

Eliminating the the link to bitcointalk forum, but not deleting it.

Just in case, it's later decided to relink if its felt it's necessary to keep this thread, for any reason.

I feel we will be leaving the past behind us and moving forward in a new direction. I hope this is helpful.

we'll miss u !  Grin
Jump to: