Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 109. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Will this project have a website exchange or will it only be available in it's own client?
This is a question that sprung to mind today.

Main objective is to bring a fully trustless decentralized atomic cross chain exchange based on website to make it adaptable and make sure user friendly UI like other famous exchanges to be able to take benefit of revolutionary tech fully. Blocknet DX will be first decentralized exchange which will be used widely. Answer for your question is yes it will be available in website version as normal exchange.

Even if it wil be not user friendly or mainstream adopted i guess it will be very useful tool for BIG fishes
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Will this project have a website exchange or will it only be available in it's own client?

Main objective is to bring a fully trustless decentralized atomic cross chain exchange based on website to make it adaptable and make sure user friendly UI like other famous exchanges to be able to take benefit of revolutionary tech fully. Blocknet DX will be first decentralized exchange which will be used widely. Answer for your question is yes it will be available in website version as normal exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
So, the current price for Blocknet (right now) at this moment should be $4.90

It's still under valued. Just look at the list on coin market cap. Blocknet should be number 44 on the list.

With a marketcap 19 million and 3 million 9 hundred thousand coins. The price should be $4.90.

The coins in that range are Earth coin, Grid coin, and Blackcoin. With out any Project at all Blocknet should be

next to Blackcoin.

Considering how important DEX is, it should be in top 10. People forget that centralized exchanges are not safe until it's too late  Sad
Activity: 70
So, the current price for Blocknet (right now) at this moment should be $4.90

It's still under valued. Just look at the list on coin market cap. Blocknet should be number 44 on the list.

With a marketcap 19 million and 3 million 9 hundred thousand coins. The price should be $4.90.

The coins in that range are Earth coin, Grid coin, and Blackcoin. With out any Project at all, Blocknet should be

next to Blackcoin.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but if Blocknet actually aims to become a Poloniex/Bittrex killer, Poloniex not listing it might actually be a good sign Wink

Agreed. They had previously delisted it, which personally I felt was kind of shady since it crashed the price of a legitimate project. But look where we are now. I guess it was probably related to having competition. Maybe that's why they're not listing WAVES as well? Bittrex is fine. A lot of great projects are traded mostly on Bittrex and have done well (WAVES, SingularDTV, DigixDAO, Byteball, etc.). A $100 million market cap is nothing considering many of the projects in that market cap range are still vaporware at this point. Remember, Monero was trading for about a dollar for years before people started realizing its potential.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but if Blocknet actually aims to become a Poloniex/Bittrex killer, Poloniex not listing it might actually be a good sign Wink
Activity: 106
Seeing the early UI preview fills me with excitement!
Activity: 217
Hey. Where can I buy a few coins? Only not on bittrex.

So you can't, listed only ob Bittrex
Activity: 35
Hey. Where can I buy a few coins? Only not on bittrex.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
I made a nice profit, to offset the loss i have taken so far. I needed that. Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Holding BLOCK until 100 million market cap as anything under is cheap

Look how many useless coins are over 100 million market cap. Block will have real usecases and very huge usecases. It deserves to be at 1 billion marketcap within 12 months!
Activity: 7
Holding BLOCK until 100 million market cap as anything under is cheap
Activity: 147
i want to join the movement Smiley where can i get blocks right now?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
JUST PASSED $3.50

Will it be more than that? Maybe $5

Hell yeah. Waves market cap $130 million+. I'm not going to compare us to them, I'll let you do your research but the platform we are building is very solid, works already and doesn't have any IOU's or coloured coins etc.

What is the performance in terms of transactions per second . BitShares claims their platform can sustain a throughput of 100k TPS.

That doesn't sound like a realistic statement from a decentralised exchange.

The performance of a decentralised exchange is not dependent on any one component's speed, since it's decentralised. Because every trade is directly between one party and another, there is no real limit on how many trades per second a DX could handle. More traders equal more bandwidth (so to speak) forever.

The real performance limits on a DX are (a) how many transactions your local node can make per second, which has mostly to do with your internet connection, and (b) the point at which a p2p broadcasting system gets crowded, since that's what we use to broadcast orders. I haven't encountered a measure of this, since it's so high that people designing a blockchain-based service don't tend to need to find out.
Activity: 143
JUST PASSED $3.50

Will it be more than that? Maybe $5

Hell yeah. Waves market cap $130 million+. I'm not going to compare us to them, I'll let you do your research but the platform we are building is very solid, works already and doesn't have any IOU's or coloured coins etc.

What is the performance in terms of transactions per second . BitShares claims their platform can sustain a throughput of 100k TPS.
Activity: 122
Nice we have hit the $3 price! Smiley

Also, will we have for sure a fixed requirement of 5000 Blocknet coins to run a service node? At this prices it's at $15000 per service node..won't that lead to less service nodes and danger that if only few nodes would be running and then they all decide to leave and sell their coins, no trading would be possible anymore? Would be great if someone cleared that for me. Smiley

The next build will have a voting system. 5000 is not fixed forever. The higher the value of block, the lower the amount to run a node in theory.  It can be adjusted as we go along to keep a balance.  This means that if a node price drops by a thousand for example, suddenly everyone running a node has an extra 1000 blocks to sell if they want and the overall price of a node drops.

That's great, thanks for the information! Smiley

Higher price to run a node > less node > higher return running a node > more people wants to run node > strong demand > even higher price
Jump to: