Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 179. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Glad to see Ethereum join the Blocknet!  Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
This is heading for the top
500k soon..
Nice

That would be very nice. How long would that take?
Activity: 238
This is heading for the top
500k soon..
Nice
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Glad to see the increase in volume  Smiley

Increase in volume and increase in price
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Glad to see the increase in volume  Smiley
Activity: 31

https://i.imgur.com/P9m7afu.png

"WEB 3.0 MEETS THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS: ETHEREUM BECOMES BLOCKNET-ENABLED; SUPERCHARGES IOT INTEROPERABILITY"

http://blocknet.co/web-3-0-meets-the-internet-of-blockchains-ethereum-becomes-blocknet-enabled-supercharges-iot-interoperability/

A great piece written by synechist.  You'll find some information here that was not in the recent cointelegraph article (i.e. xbridge vs sidechains).  Enjoy.  

There is no doubt that this is the next big thing in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Silence!!!
any news?

lol, these guys are NOT going anywhere, same as bitswift.
super solid, here to stay and you're investment WILL pay off, not overnight, but it will.

Indeed. Silence means we're working.

Also, this thread has been deprecated. Join Slack for news and discussion: http://blocknet.herokuapp.com/

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Silence!!!
any news?

lol, these guys are NOT going anywhere, same as bitswift.
super solid, here to stay and you're investment WILL pay off, not overnight, but it will.
Activity: 7
Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Tomorrow's headline: "IBM acquires xbridge technology; becomes Blocknet-enabled."

That would be sweeet!
Activity: 226

Tomorrow's headline: "IBM acquires xbridge technology; becomes Blocknet-enabled."
legendary

Will Blocknet be coordinating the launch of their decentralized exchange to coincide with Ethereum's upcoming frontier launch in roughly 1.5 weeks?

We *may* have a proof-of-concept DX ready in time to test on the Frontier testnet.

But we're making no commitments in this regard. Software development is tricky, timewise.

legendary
CryptoChronic: your profile pic says it all.

Moving on...
Activity: 226

Will Blocknet be coordinating the launch of their decentralized exchange to coincide with Ethereum's upcoming frontier launch in roughly 1.5 weeks?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Guys, update your OP. As Fibre does not make part of Blocknet anymore, remove it from the OP and add Ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Didnt noticed the Business and Partnerships Director of Ethereum helped co-edit, thats good enough for me

Perhaps also worth considering is the fact that this Blocknet-Ethereum news has been blasted all over the inter-webs & twitter for the last two days.  If Ethereum did not have an intentional and willing role in the relationship, I'm pretty sure they would have voiced it by now.

I'm also guessing that when the Ethereum-Blocknet integration is complete, there will be a more formal announcement from Ethereum's end.
Activity: 42
Why hasn’t Ethereum made an announcement about this, or even mentioned anything about this?

Is Ethereum gonna make their own official announcement?

Somewhat related to this, Dan said yesterday on Slack:

"Hey, we havent provided any code yet as we arent done with the poc but for full cross chain enablement there will need to be some code added to ethereum for xbridge to function fully"

So as far as I can tell, Ethereum is not yet "blocknet-enabled," but Blocknet is currently working with Ethereum on making this happen.  I expect that once Ethereum's codebase is updated with the "xbridge" code, then at that time there will be some announcement (but that's just my guess).  

While that doesn't answer your question, I hope it provides some context.  

See above.  As battbot suggested, it is likely due to the fact that Ethereum's codebase has not been updated with the xbridge yet.  It makes sense to me from Ethereum's perspective: why officially announce something that has not been completed?

Also, note that the cointelegraph article was co-edited by both Synechist (of Blocknet) and George Hallam, (Business and Partnerships Director of Ethereum).  Thus, Ethereum has already commented regarding the relationship.  To me, the article appears to be an informal announcement from Ethereum's side.

Didnt noticed the Business and Partnerships Director of Ethereum helped co-edit, thats good enough for me
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why hasn’t Ethereum made an announcement about this, or even mentioned anything about this?

Is Ethereum gonna make their own official announcement?

Somewhat related to this, Dan said yesterday on Slack:

"Hey, we havent provided any code yet as we arent done with the poc but for full cross chain enablement there will need to be some code added to ethereum for xbridge to function fully"

So as far as I can tell, Ethereum is not yet "blocknet-enabled," but Blocknet is currently working with Ethereum on making this happen.  I expect that once Ethereum's codebase is updated with the "xbridge" code, then at that time there will be some announcement (but that's just my guess).  

While that doesn't answer your question, I hope it provides some context.  

See above.  As battbot suggested, it is likely due to the fact that Ethereum's codebase has not been updated with the xbridge yet.  It makes sense to me from Ethereum's perspective: why officially announce something that has not been completed?

Also, note that the cointelegraph article was co-edited by both Synechist (of Blocknet) and George Hallam, (Business and Partnerships Director of Ethereum).  Thus, Ethereum has already commented regarding the relationship.  To me, the article appears to be an informal announcement from Ethereum's side.
Activity: 42
Activity: 155
this all looks great - look forward to seeing whats coming!
Jump to: