Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 178. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
Guys do you really partner up with Ethereum? Where can one read some more technical info about that?

Hey hey.

Yes, though it's not a partnership, but a collaborative and mutual enablement.

Specifically,
- we've incorporated Ethereum's script VM into the XBridge.
- and Ethereum is becoming Blocknet-enabled via the XBridge too.

Technical stuff: https://github.com/atcsecure?tab=repositories

Overview: http://blocknet.co/web-3-0-meets-the-internet-of-blockchains-ethereum-becomes-blocknet-enabled/

More questions? Feel free to ask. :-)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507
Guys do you really partner up with Ethereum? Where can one read some more technical info about that?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
what's with the dump? Smiley

A single holder sold some BLOCK as a market order and then put up a sell wall yesterday at 0.00036, causing the price action.

I don't think anyone else was involved.

The sell wall was subsequently bought up.

The holder's actions were due to an argument in Slack yesterday. In my (subjective) opinion he sold in the heat of the moment, for emotional and personal reasons. These, explicitly, were to make his view heard in the market.
In my opinion, this was not a reasonable or responsible course of action, and I expect he sold at an unfavourably low price. But I certainly don't claim objectivity in assessing his actions. :-)

I caught the alert when that happened and was pretty surprised...but saw it as opportunity.
legendary
what's with the dump? Smiley

A single holder sold some BLOCK as a market order and then put up a sell wall yesterday at 0.00036, causing the price action.

I don't think anyone else was involved.

The sell wall was subsequently bought up.

The holder's actions were due to an argument in Slack yesterday. In my (subjective) opinion he sold in the heat of the moment, for emotional and personal reasons. These, explicitly, were to make his view heard in the market.
In my opinion, this was not a reasonable or responsible course of action, and I expect he sold at an unfavourably low price. But I certainly don't claim objectivity in assessing his actions. :-)
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
It's nice to see Blocknet doing well. Great job guys!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
how do i get an invite to Slack?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I am super excited for the release of the DX before the end of the month. It is going to be an exciting period for BLOCK.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Please answer in simple terms:

1) Is Ethereum integrating an Xbridge?

2) Are they going to be in BlockNET?

1) Ethereum will incorporate Xbridge into their code and vice versa - It is truly a mutual collaboration.

2) Yes.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Please answer in simple terms:

1) Is Ethereum integrating an Xbridge?

2) Are they going to be in BlockNET?
legendary
what actually happened with XC? i see nothing about xcurrency for quite some time now on this board?

XC left Bitcointalk due to the extreme social toxicity around here.

xcurrency.slack.com

It'll return in some capacity before too long.

there is still development ongoing with xc or is that project pretty much terminated right now?

how come the social toxicity has not caused blocknet to move to slack?

I have some interest in both but find it strange XC essentially vanished from bct.

Development (of both a technical and social nature) is ongoing. You should join the Slack!

This thread didn't get locked, but we deprecated it. You won't find much discussion on here.

For the Blocknet, I basically just post every every 2 weeks, and then delete the inevitable 4 or 5 troll posts that follow it. :-)
95% of what's developing doesn't reach this page.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what actually happened with XC? i see nothing about xcurrency for quite some time now on this board?

xcurrency.slack.com

there is still development ongoing with xc or is that project pretty much terminated right now?

how come the social toxicity has not caused blocknet to move to slack?

I have some interest in both but find it strange XC essentially vanished from bct.
legendary

xcurrency.slack.com

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 432
Merit: 250

"WEB 3.0 MEETS THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS: ETHEREUM BECOMES BLOCKNET-ENABLED; SUPERCHARGES IOT INTEROPERABILITY"

http://blocknet.co/web-3-0-meets-the-internet-of-blockchains-ethereum-becomes-blocknet-enabled-supercharges-iot-interoperability/

A great piece written by synechist.  You'll find some information here that was not in the recent cointelegraph article (i.e. xbridge vs sidechains).  Enjoy.  

+1 Great article!  I especially loved this statement:

"What do you get when you cross interoperable blockchains with the internet of the future? You get a sidechain killer."

Blocknet's tech is disruptively superior to sidechains (obsoleting them), and thus something that the entire BTC community will openly embrace.  That's a BIG deal.  It's no surprise why Ethereum would desire to become Blocknet-enabled.  

There´s no doubt that blocknet is the next big thing on crypto. I am buying Blocknet and also some coins partners on this big project.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
bitswift will be a huge aspect of blocknet, don't forget that Wink

and yeah, pretty cool ethereum is inter-related now as well.
Jump to: