Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 247. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Guys, I re picked up a few XC while the coins were in the 30k region... I did not pick up enough to be overly bothered, but if you do keep the XC thread closed much longer.. I think XC will die. You do more for the trolls by shutting the thread than having it open as a soap box, it is almost like you are letting them win... There Seem to be some really strange decisions going on with XC at the moment... Really cannot see the strategic direction at the moment, and as for blocknet, I think its the nail in the coffin as opposed to the silver bullet, but we shall see...

OPEN THE XC THREAD
please stop shouting!!

some team presence would be very appreciated  though.

so... WHERE ARE YOU TEAM?  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Guys, I re picked up a few XC while the coins were in the 30k region... I did not pick up enough to be overly bothered, but if you do keep the XC thread closed much longer.. I think XC will die. You do more for the trolls by shutting the thread than having it open as a soap box, it is almost like you are letting them win... There Seem to be some really strange decisions going on with XC at the moment... Really cannot see the strategic direction at the moment, and as for blocknet, I think its the nail in the coffin as opposed to the silver bullet, but we shall see...

OPEN THE XC THREAD

This is the Blocknet forum. I think you are looking for the XC forum.
Activity: 226

OPEN THE XC THREAD
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Guys, I re picked up a few XC while the coins were in the 30k region... I did not pick up enough to be overly bothered, but if you do keep the XC thread closed much longer.. I think XC will die. You do more for the trolls by shutting the thread than having it open as a soap box, it is almost like you are letting them win... There Seem to be some really strange decisions going on with XC at the moment... Really cannot see the strategic direction at the moment..

It's called "survival mode".
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How many more hours until trading open on bittrex? Time zones are hard Sad

~2 hours from now
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How many more hours until trading open on bittrex? Time zones are hard Sad
Activity: 238
Does anyone know what is the current value of supernet?
What will be blocknet value ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
What about the XC holders HuhHuh Are we just fucked or what ?

You guys just going forget about us ?

absolutely not, and this weekend was spent working on a major XC project, linking XC to a major business and creating a service for said business which is XC based.  I can't provide any more details until testing is finished and completed w/ satisfactory results.

Awesome! I wonder who the major business is!

Would it be possible to unlock the XC thread so we can discuss XC things there?  It is a bit strange to receive XC updates in the BlockNET thread.

Yes, we will be unlocking the XC thread

Also I will be posting the updated Mobile App shortly and the updated TOR ISO - Tor sticks will be shipped from my office next week

Bump ^ - looks like Dan is planning to unlock the thread. Just a matter of time.

OPEN THE XC THREAD

Why do you think it's so important? Don't you use xctalk?

Because possible new investors ... bla bla

last post of the closed thread point to xctalk.com

good investors are not too lazy to do some research. but could be beneficial to get some small fish investors.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Why the number of blocks keeps increasing?
The number should not be fixed?
When will end this POS mining?

POS is required to run the coin safely - you know how cryptos work right?

But i wouldn't be to worried about the 0.016% increase of coin supply really. Stake them if it makes you feel better.

It was said that the number of tokens would be "unchanged" and that the tokens that were created by POS would have an equivalent number destroyed at the end of the ITO, implying that this reward by an unforeseen that happened in the early days but it would be corrected.
From what is written the reward by stake will be made for payments by the services they use your nodes + fees and not by POS mining.

POS (prove of stake) = service of nodes (confirmation of transactions) + fees (which in my experience with the current client are zero)
maybe I didn't understand it right though.

But I'm also interested when the remaining coins will be destroyed. Will we see it in the wallet statistics tab?

As far as I understand it, you can stake coins during the whole development. The dev's will destroy coins from their own supply at the end of the development, the amount being equal to the total number of new coins created by staking. You keep your extra coins, and the total number of the new asset will be the same as the amount of coins sold during the ICO.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

OPEN THE XC THREAD

Because possible new investors ... bla bla

OPEN THE XC THREAD

But i wouldn't be to worried about the 0.016% increase of coin supply really. Stake them if it makes you feel better.

It was said that the number of tokens would be "unchanged" and that the tokens that were created by POS would have an equivalent number destroyed at the end of the ITO, implying that this reward by an unforeseen that happened in the early days but it would be corrected.
From what is written the reward by stake will be made for payments by the services they use your nodes + fees and not by POS mining.

POS (prove of stake) = service of nodes (confirmation of transactions) + fees (which in my experience with the current client are zero)
maybe I didn't understand it right though.

But I'm also interested when the remaining coins will be destroyed. Will we see it in the wallet statistics tab?
Activity: 226
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Jump to: