Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 248. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
You MUST open that XC thread
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Why the number of blocks keeps increasing?
The number should not be fixed?
When will end this POS mining?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  10m10 minutes ago
$BLOCK market opens tonight 6pm PST.

This.
Any guesses about the max/min prices seen in the first 24hrs?

What about a little bet? I'll manage the pool.

Post your best guess of high and low value her.
5 BLOCK per vote.

Score is difference to actual high and low value added together. Lowest score wins.  Smiley

POOL address: BfWEeB5fqPjjHcEM5k1xhk5svoyUZ2eMKU

EDIT: vote within the next 4 hours
EDIT2: don't forget to add your sending address to your vote

Activity: 364
open XC thread and post some big news finally!!! we need to recover! i cant see that prices anymore!! xc to the moon, 500k in one month Cheesy buy now or cry later!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  10m10 minutes ago

This.

So this means that the ITO is succesfull and that Bittrex will release the Funds.

Can the team release now the amount of blocks that will be in circulation? and the first timeline milestones of the project?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Ouch, Deletebot just nabbed McHammer. :-o

LOL is it actually functioning in this thread as we speak Cheesy

Yes.
Activity: 196

LOL is it actually functioning in this thread as we speak Cheesy

Tradition inhibits change and change is the one inevitable element to this universe.

We either change with the change or we let the change pass us by.

be the change you wish to see ...xc isn't changing with the change. xc is changing the change.

i still think xctalk would be a much better forum and more attractive if it had it's own chat ...but that's just my opinion.

arlyn, i'm so happy you got that deletebot set up and functioning ....you have more than earned your sleep!  Cheesy

The problem are the multi threads. There should be just one other wise everything is a mess to follow

save this shortcut - http://xctalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent

only shows new posts then.

I know that but still..

I think the only problem is it's so quiet on there. Hopefully things will pick up.

I agree we should open the XC thread though.

Hopefully it will re-open soon with some big news.  Smiley
Activity: 560

Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  10m10 minutes ago

This.

Tradition inhibits change and change is the one inevitable element to this universe.

be the change you wish to see ...xc isn't changing with the change. xc is changing the change.

i still think xctalk would be a much better forum and more attractive if it had it's own chat ...but that's just my opinion.

arlyn, i'm so happy you got that deletebot set up and functioning ....you have more than earned your sleep!  Cheesy

The problem are the multi threads. There should be just one other wise everything is a mess to follow

save this shortcut - http://xctalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent

I know that but still..
legendary
Activity: 2310
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  10m10 minutes ago

This.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

I disagree perfusely. With every successful coin there is a supportive community thread on bitcointalk. It needs to be open again and properly moderated with support for Arlyn and Teka coming from the community to accomplish this.

Open it! Enough said.

Perfusely? That's not a word, brother. Just saying...

Your argument amounts to that of it being tradition that successful coins have active bitcointalk threads.

It's a tad silly if you ask me.

This place is old news.

XC can certainly be successful outside of this disgusting 'traditional' forum.

There are many means to an end.

We've tried this one. It's time to try the next.

Profusely is what I meant, my bad. I think you know what I meant oh arrogant one.

Bitcointalk is what we have today and is what we are now using with blocknet.

Perhaps you don't understand my point. Any forum, bitcointalk or anything other needs to be consistently moderated and FUD removed on demand. Absent of this we're always left with FUD.

Hopefully this makes sense to you. If not, there is no hope I'm afraid.

Activity: 121

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Poof!

He gone.

You know how much I'm gonna enjoy waking up in the morning and checking out the Deletebot log to see what crud has been rinsed from the forum while I rest?

Oh, the joy of sleep!

Cool. Now let's set deletebot to monitor the XC thread and get that opened up.

That would be very useful. I wonder how many instances I can run...

Edit: 2 instances seems to work fine!

That's welcome news. Perhaps we can get back on track then with both of these threads. Let's hope for a better week next week for XC and BLOCK.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Poof!

He gone.

You know how much I'm gonna enjoy waking up in the morning and checking out the Deletebot log to see what crud has been rinsed from the forum while I rest?

Oh, the joy of sleep!

Cool. Now let's set deletebot to monitor the XC thread and get that opened up.

That would be very useful. I wonder how many instances I can run...

Edit: 2 instances seems to work fine!

Jump to: