Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 250. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i want my block's  Angry

Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ENDS.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.

* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

I think you still have a few days unfortunately
When I'm gonna get my BLOCKs? Or is this a scam?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Tryin to build a 64 bit Linux for you. But keep getting:

Code:
/home/[snip]/Desktop/blocknet-master/src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:80: error: call of overloaded 'toString(int64_t&)' is ambiguous
     QString qVolume = QLocale(QLocale::English).toString(volume);
                                                                ^

All deps are installed and have built numerous wallets fine.

Any Ideas?
Activity: 50
When is the XC thread going to be reopened? 

Why does it really matter if the XC thread is open or not?

Admit it. That thread was one looooooong circle-jerk.

These threads are supposed to be ANNOUNCEMENT threads.

As such these threads should be used to post announcements and keep it otherwise locked.

There are far better mediums for day-to-day discussion and for community organization, marketing, and promotion.

The very nature of communication via these threads provides the perfect conditions under which rampant fermentation and proliferation of trolls can take place.

That thread did nothing positive for XC. Let it go.

I disagree perfusely. With every successful coin there is a supportive community thread on bitcointalk. It needs to be open again and properly moderated with support for Arlyn and Teka coming from the community to accomplish this.

Open it! Enough said.

I believe you can't open a thread once its closed
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

As such these threads should be used to post announcements and keep it otherwise locked.

There are far better mediums for day-to-day discussion and for community organization, marketing, and promotion.

The very nature of communication via these threads provides the perfect conditions under which rampant fermentation and proliferation of trolls can take place.

I disagree perfusely. With every successful coin there is a supportive community thread on bitcointalk. It needs to be open again and properly moderated with support for Arlyn and Teka coming from the community to accomplish this.

Open it! Enough said.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

+1.

Come on guys.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I have received 10% discount for all my transactions. Thank you guys
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
7 days is a long time. I wanna start staking.
Activity: 560
Let's try to not rush things, and so it will be right first time - there's already been too many misunderstandings and difficulties with this ITO
Activity: 364
Activity: 478
Can we get an update from the team?
Activity: 58
i want my block's  Angry

Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.

* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

I think you still have a few days unfortunately
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
this shitcoin destroyed xc prices
xc wil never recover
imagedamage to huge

XC prices already recovering dum dum.

slowly but surely.

they still need to roughly triple to recover!
They are not even slightly recovering, they went up a little bit, but I think they might go down again.

They also need about 5x 50k to recover.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
trading on bittrex has been disabled
when will bittrex gonna reopen trading?
what exchange has the most volume now?

Thx
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
when will bittrex release the blocks? i want them in my wallet..

ya im  still waiting for it...why is it diabled on trex?
Activity: 566
when will bittrex release the blocks? i want them in my wallet..
Activity: 364
this shitcoin destroyed xc prices
xc wil never recover
imagedamage to huge

XC prices already recovering dum dum.

slowly but surely.

they still need to roughly triple to recover!
Jump to: