Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 242. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Time to trade some of our Block stash and work our way to $1 a token (for starters)  Wink
+1

$10 a token

$10 that will take couple years I guess  Huh

From watching otehr coins how fast they boom within a year, i would say much less than a couple years
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Time to trade some of our Block stash and work our way to $1 a token (for starters)  Wink
+1

$10 a token

$10 that will take couple years I guess  Huh
How long does it take before i receive the stake?

should get them in about 6h from start of staking Wink
I got my first right now

How much did you receive, and what is the time scale between payouts?

how much you recive depends on how much you stake...for time, I can't tell, cause I just started with staking today  Wink

It's not much.  They are usually pretty small stake amounts if you keep the wallet open 24/7.  I get anywhere from 15-25 transactions a day, and many of them are 0.1 BLOCK or smaller.  But it all depends.  The most I've gotten in a day collectively is about 3 BLOCK.  But I have a decent amount.
So you must have 1000 blocks per/year which represents app. 2% from what you are holding..meaning app. 50k blocks  Grin sweeet....

I have about 12k, so staking will get me very little i guess, around 0.7-8 block per day?
Activity: 442
Merit: 250

I got my first right now

how much you recive depends on how much you stake...for time, I can't tell, cause I just started with staking today  Wink

It's not much.  They are usually pretty small stake amounts if you keep the wallet open 24/7.  I get anywhere from 15-25 transactions a day, and many of them are 0.1 BLOCK or smaller.  But it all depends.  The most I've gotten in a day collectively is about 3 BLOCK.  But I have a decent amount.
So you must have 1000 blocks per/year which represents app. 2% from what you are holding..meaning app. 50k blocks  Grin sweeet....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How do I stake and what are the benefits?
Activity: 387

I got my first right now

Activity: 364

I got my first right now

how much you recive depends on how much you stake...for time, I can't tell, cause I just started with staking today  Wink

I got my first right now

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
People change their minds, move onto other things, have unexpected expenses etc.  Besides 0.00024981 is not that cheap, especially if you bought at 10% discount.

Yep all those drunk and high weekend traders now realise there is no milk or eggs in the fridge.
Activity: 138
People change their minds, move onto other things, have unexpected expenses etc.  Besides 0.00024981 is not that cheap, especially if you bought at 10% discount.
Activity: 527
Why people selling so early, so cheap?

there is the answer...

Hehe, I fully expect BLOCK to dip low from time to time. Cryptonites arent exactly a patient bunch Smiley
Why people selling so early, so cheap?

there is the answer...

I got my first right now
Activity: 456
+1

$10 a token
Activity: 560

We won!

(For those who aren’t aware yet, the ITO is officially a success.)

Bittrex sold 1,015,377.90

Poloniex sold 432,643.16

BTER sold 448,932.40 (est.)

Coingateway sold 1,979,961.97

Est. total BLOCK sold: 3,876,915.43

Estimated total funds raised in BTC: 969.2288575

Holding of funds

BTC funds are held at exchanges and will be sent to a Bitgo multisig address in due course as per our accountability measures.

Addresses where funds are stored will be published here.

Provable destruction of unsold coins

Unsold BLOCK has been destroyed by being sent to the following unspendable address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z

Burn TX history:

-   Test burn: 2f650ad69e0d905fa4e3a7fdd2dbdd25a1872d20153a6cc0f4ba2001ab7d6334

-   Burn of staked coins: 0e00e9f9e9da56d31b291ee18fbf2ea366b9365b1c8ccb4ad8795ca51c1ab6a8

-   Burn of unsold BLOCK on Poloniex: 020d561005dc2a73d8c4b8b1f98eddfb2b5ba42b6b2ccfcae773227bd571fc08

-   Burn of unsold BLOCK on Bittrex: 078b0cbd334d4b4ce7e253310720648cb8ca5424b35fd9236a5f2832a9fe0aa4

-   Burn of unsold BLOCK on Bter: pending.

-   Burn of unsold BLOCK on CoinGateway: pending.

Details on how proof-of-burn works are available here. The code used for proof-of-burn is here.

The current wallet version seems to be including burnt coins in the coin supply. Some blockchain explorers will also include the burnt coins. You can expect this to be rectified in due course (at least in the case of the wallet).

Good to hear that - it's been a bit of a roller-coaster.

Kudos to synechist and the other mods for keeping this thread civilised

Now- build the blocknet!  Smiley
Activity: 456
Activity: 211
Activity: 442
Help I just sent blocks to my wallet from bittrex but still no show....sent from bittrex over 10 mins ago....wallet is sync....bittrex shows transaction complete.... whats going on  Huh

Hm. I can say in 1 Minutes see in my wallet the Blocks
Wait for your wallet to sync...and also e-mail confirm you withdrawal from Trex.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Cogratulations to every1 involved! Looking forward to reaping the benefits of investing in XC and blocknet in 2015  Cool
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
Help I just sent blocks to my wallet from bittrex but still no show....sent from bittrex over 10 mins ago....wallet is sync....bittrex shows transaction complete.... whats going on  Huh

Hm. I can say in 1 Minutes see in my wallet the Blocks
Jump to: