Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 252. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
 I just spotted this post, and although its not really related to blocknet, I still think it is relevant in this thread after the past week!

SDC Dev -

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

point being, ryno is on the same path as us, but is being held back by whales. (aka, fudpackers)

shame.  Sad
Activity: 361

If you haven't invested in Dan's baby this is your chance to buy dirt cheap.

Imagine if Dans Mrs came into the room and saw this post over his shoulder. lol.  Tongue

Bawahahaha

Imagine if Dans Mrs came into the room and saw this post over his shoulder. lol.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
LXC looks promising as well
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Huge trend turn around has already started to the upside on XC. Charts look great!

By the end of November we will be back over 001. 

Buy now and thank me later Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
message on BLOCK market @bittrex has changed from "ITO closed" to "This is crowd funding campaign has concluded", what does that mean when market is still frozen

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
message on BLOCK market @bittrex has changed from "ITO closed" to "This is crowd funding campaign has concluded", what does that mean when market is still frozen
And furthermore there is still that buy wall, which have to be removed 15hrs ago
Activity: 199
Activity: 462
Guys, ITO will be a success if investors make money and that is the only measure of success. Self-imposed limit of 850 has nothing to do with success as it is an arbitrary amount and doesnt tell anything regarding future investment return.
Fibre Knight
Just a minute ago I noticed this PM, sent to me last night:

Seems they were really in wet pants. Sent the same to me and Longenecker
Why on earth I should believe somebody care about my wealth, my money ?
Someone who I dont know, who have never met?
More then my bro or best friend?
I'm old enough (remember, oldguy1954) to be not so naive

And I got only ONE answer : because it hurts them. HURTS badly
ITO success is big loss for them.  That's why these bastards were so desperate.

Any group that would go on and on about "we are trying to protect you" has a motive. There is simply no reason for it other than to benefit something else. I can honestly appreciate constructive questions, but when they have been issued to point, you really just need to walk away. They did not.
Activity: 235
Just a minute ago I noticed this PM, sent to me last night:

Seems they were really in wet pants. Sent the same to me and Longenecker
Why on earth I should believe somebody care about my wealth, my money ?
Someone who I dont know, who have never met?
More then my bro or best friend?
I'm old enough (remember, oldguy1954) to be not so naive

And I got only ONE answer : because it hurts them. HURTS badly
ITO success is big loss for them.  That's why these bastards were so desperate.
Fibre Knight
Im only going by what Blocknet team posted at the time (they said 2nd batch was no discount)

Dan said discount does apply to 3rd batch so dont think its down to coingateway.

Oh, OK, guess I missed that. Well if it was clearly stated on the forum during that second batch, there wouldn't be much one could do I suppose.
legendary
Merit: 1000
I still haven't receive discount from 14/11/06 02:14 transactions Huh If there is discount then there should be discount for all transactions. These transactions still fall between the term. Please help.

I believe the second "surprise" batch didn't include the 10% discount. Only the first batch that sold out in a few hours and then the accidentally left over ones that were available at the end.

(you wrote 14/11/06, so not sure what batch you mean, but if it was the first batch or the last batch, just send them an email and they'll sort it)

Yes, it was the second batch, which still fall between the first and last batch. This was my point, if the last batch receiving discount then the batch between should also receiving the discount. It don't make any sense if the batch in between don't receive the discount because it's still fall under the 500BTC term. If the second batch do not receiving discount then the last batch also should not receiving discount. All and all if I do not receiving the discount I then just want refund because I think it's unfair.

I am going to go ahead and agree with you. It make no sense to make 1 of 3 non-discount as I was confused as well during the event, so I clearly see your point. I think you will find this company will honor your terms because the "surprise term" was actually a surprise and a little un-clear. Did you send them e-mail? Maybe get with your blocknet coin team ops and have them help you work the issue.

Yes, I have messages coingateway and atcsecure and hope they can see my point. I think all transactions should get 10% discount. It's unfair and make no sense if first and last batches receiving discount and the one between isn't. If the second and last batches don't receiving discount then I think it's fair but this is not the case because the last batch did receiving discount. If they broke the term then they should break another term and let me have my refund because I think it's unfair. If they think this is still under term then all transactions should get 10% discount.
Im only going by what Blocknet team posted at the time (they said 2nd batch was no discount)

Dan said discount does apply to 3rd batch so dont think its down to coingateway.
Fibre Knight
I still haven't receive discount from 14/11/06 02:14 transactions Huh If there is discount then there should be discount for all transactions. These transactions still fall between the term. Please help.

I believe the second "surprise" batch didn't include the 10% discount. Only the first batch that sold out in a few hours and then the accidentally left over ones that were available at the end.

(you wrote 14/11/06, so not sure what batch you mean, but if it was the first batch or the last batch, just send them an email and they'll sort it)

Yes, it was the second batch, which still fall between the first and last batch. This was my point, if the last batch receiving discount then the batch between should also receiving the discount. It don't make any sense if the batch in between don't receive the discount because it's still fall under the 500BTC term. If the second batch do not receiving discount then the last batch also should not receiving discount. All and all if I do not receiving the discount I then just want refund because I think it's unfair.

I am going to go ahead and agree with you. It make no sense to make 1 of 3 non-discount as I was confused as well during the event, so I clearly see your point. I think you will find this company will honor your terms because the "surprise term" was actually a surprise and a little un-clear. Did you send them e-mail? Maybe get with your blocknet coin team ops and have them help you work the issue.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 456
Each BLOCK is worth around $0.08, pretty cheap as of now
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I missed out on the original 10% ITO sale at coingateway, so I'm excited to buy a bunch more of Blocknet!

I didn't receive a 10% discount though so I opened a help ticket and they said:

Thanks for using CoinGateway, the 10% promotion as requested has been removed on the relaunch of the ITO.

Huh

Just got my 10% in from CoinGateway.

Great site that delivers!
Jump to: