Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 256. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Holders XC and Blocknet
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
So market cap for Supernet is approx 8000 BTC. Market cap for Blocknet is approx 1000 BTC.

Can't wait for this to get pumped.  Cool

Mr. random, What was the highest price for supernet ?
Activity: 226
So, the ITO was a success?  Do we have official numbers?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Thank you everyone, what an effort by all those involved.

Hats off to Coingateway, they really stepped up to the plate on this one - and yes the 10% discount will be sent out later today.

As for the left over blocks, they will be burnt by bittrex.

Dan

Dan did you see my PM regarding Coingateway?

Yes I did and I definitely think that CoinGateway will be involved with future developments

That is amazing they are interested and it will be Huge. will you give us more updates on web 3.0 rev2.5 soon?

Edit: Jay gave me authorization to share our chat log with the community do you mind If I share it here?

Thank you
Activity: 756

Hats off to Coingateway, they really stepped up to the plate on this one - and yes the 10% discount will be sent out later today.

Dan

Yes I did and I definitely think that CoinGateway will be involved with future developments
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So market cap for Supernet is approx 8000 BTC. Market cap for Blocknet is approx 1000 BTC.

Can't wait for this to get pumped.  Cool
Activity: 700

Dan

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Dan

No, thank you for hanging in there. Glad to see this make it through. Looking forward to seeing it be fulfilled and grow. Should be interesting.

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Dan

thank you Dan, so we officially good for blocknet? Can we get more updates on XC now plz    Cool
Activity: 756

Dan
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
So the wallets are ready to be downloaded and working fine? Just making sure before i download it

Yep, staking from the start, stuff coming in all the time. Start and stops, locks and unlocks,  transfers, etc. Solid.

My funds are at bittrex though

Get your wallet download, encrypted and working. Bittrex will open for trading soon. I suspect they are crossing the T's and dotting the I's to ensure the folks like Sputneck (fudsters) have absolutely no basis for their spew. Transparency and accountability. People pointing out some issues in the past with being articulate, so I suspect they need to get it perfect.
Activity: 456
So the wallets are ready to be downloaded and working fine? Just making sure before i download it

Yep, staking from the start, stuff coming in all the time. Start and stops, locks and unlocks,  transfers, etc. Solid.

My funds are at bittrex though
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Activity: 364

Yep. Been working fine (and constantly staking) since day 1.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Yes , working fine http://theblocknet.com/downloads/
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I'd like to congratulate the team for getting the ITO through successfully despite some shaky execution in some areas.  I still think my idea of a staggered investment would have netted more BTC but I'm glad we are through the crucible and on to development.  Even I grew a little shaky through the FUD storm but I held on to every XC coin I have and am glad I did.  Even picked up some extras cashing out off the DRK spike.

Now...  I am resting easy.

good job holding and making a profit out of all this crisis!
Activity: 456
Activity: 364
Jump to: