Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 254. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I only had enough btc to buy about 108 BLOCK, so my share is extremely small but I do believe in the project as I dumped my last bit of BTC in it. Congrats to the DEV team and Im looking forward to seeing where Blocknet goes Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Yes it must be an extreme challenge for folk in the crypto world to differentiate between truth, sincerity and falsehood but it's just up to each individual to draw his/her own conclusions. I support anyone making an effort to clean up this space. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
But genuine, hard questions are very welcome here.

The federal tax lien document was a fake?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

(First prize goes to constructive criticism, as always.)

[/quote}

Good man Synechist. Nobody can be 100% right all the time but it's definitely time to draw lines and tackle fudsters and manipulators. So please continue to ban as you see fit. You have established trust with me and I'm sure with many others. We are right behind you.  Smiley

arlyn, i'm not sure aragoon is sincere. that "prize" is paid out in xc, right? anyway, MY constructive criticism is for you not to listen to that alt-motivated brown-noser.

so. do i get the prize?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Good man Synechist. Nobody can be 100% right all the time but it's definitely time to draw lines and tackle fudsters and manipulators. So please continue to ban as you see fit. You have established trust with me and I'm sure with many others. We are right behind you.  Smiley

Thanks. Much appreciated.

It's gonna be really simple around here. I suppose it should always have been:

There's just insufficient reason to allow claims against the Blocknet's legitimacy a place unless they have real backing.

Above all I prize constructive criticism. Almost nothing else can help to spot weaknesses and blind spots in the ideas behind a project. There were some very rewarding moments in the first 30-odd pages of this thread. People had real questions and expressed them frankly and without emotively loaded terms (e.g. most FUD) and/or overextended hypotheses (e.g. Leewilson).

I'm well trained in rhetoric and can spot it a mile away. Fudsters, you'll not fool me, and I'll not be tolerant.

But genuine, hard questions are very welcome here.

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

so im confused lol

this is the truth .
now im gone
Activity: 295
legendary
Is this language from the UTIL OP alluding to UTIL's involvement in Blocknet or does Dan have a more active role in UTIL? It's difficult to tell from this language and perhaps this could also be why this poor sir is confused.

We are pleased to announce that currency developer Dan Metcalf has decided to take part in the effort to make Utility

the most advanced platform for block chain 2.0 functionality as outlined in our introduction document. Three other

developers have offered their support and we are currently courting one other renowned developer. These developers

wish to stay anonymous while the project grows, but they have agreed to reveal themselves in the future.

Mr. Metcalf stated: "When I learned that Utility coin was created with a vision that seeks not only to be a currency

or to build on features of other coins, but rather be a launching pad for advanced blockchain features through

collaboration of multiple and potentially unlimited development teams, I was intrigued to learn more.  After

discussing the long term plans with the Utility team I decided to join the initiative.   We as cryptocurrency

developers must answer the call and to realize the potential of this platform.  I encourage other developers to join

in the effort as well and I look forward to working with the Utility team and other collaborators."

Yes I can see how this might confuse our friend friendfromnobody.

On the other hand, the paragraph above alludes to several other developers, so it's a mystery to me why the poster has latched onto Dan.

Add to this numerous public statements that Dan only reviewed and offered advice based on the review, and I fail to understand friendfromnobody as anything but a fudster.

(Thirdly, it makes sense to me that whoever wrote that paragraph would want to use rhetoric that enlarges Dan's role as he's the only public figure associated with it, and his reputation has obvious appeal. Unfortunately this kind of irresponsible writing seems to have happened a lot with Dan's code reviews. Perhaps it's for the best that he's no longer doing them.)

Anyway, moving on...

Activity: 462
Is this language from the UTIL OP alluding to UTIL's involvement in Blocknet or does Dan have a more active role in UTIL? It's difficult to tell from this language and perhaps this could also be why this poor sir is confused.

We are pleased to announce that currency developer Dan Metcalf has decided to take part in the effort to make Utility

the most advanced platform for block chain 2.0 functionality as outlined in our introduction document. Three other

developers have offered their support and we are currently courting one other renowned developer. These developers

wish to stay anonymous while the project grows, but they have agreed to reveal themselves in the future.

Mr. Metcalf stated: "When I learned that Utility coin was created with a vision that seeks not only to be a currency

or to build on features of other coins, but rather be a launching pad for advanced blockchain features through

collaboration of multiple and potentially unlimited development teams, I was intrigued to learn more.  After

discussing the long term plans with the Utility team I decided to join the initiative.   We as cryptocurrency

developers must answer the call and to realize the potential of this platform.  I encourage other developers to join

in the effort as well and I look forward to working with the Utility team and other collaborators."
legendary
friendfromnobody, you've had your chance but have brought nothing to substantiate your remarks.

You're banned.

Future users: if you come here and make claims that look like FUD and are not promptly backed up by solidly, verifiably substantiated sources, they will be deleted promptly.

After the past week I have very little patience for your nonsense.

Also, don't chance it. I know what FUD looks like and since I'm the moderator, that makes me the judge. Don't chance it.

Either contribute constructively or don't contribute at all.

(First prize goes to constructive criticism, as always.)

legendary
Hmm... is someone digging up old FUD here, or do you have something new to discuss?

Crunch time. Contribute something new or get banned.

why ban???
let dan talk ,you also know more about util .
and why the dev not talk anymore.

One more chance.

Bring some new and *legit* information or get banned.

Don't let your next post be more empty remarks.

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

We really don't care to hear about this subject or any of those clowns you are dragging into a spew fest.

Move along.
legendary
Hmm... is someone digging up old FUD here, or do you have something new to discuss?

Crunch time. Contribute something new or get banned.

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
painless FUD

blocknet is an open source project, I can see coins entering/leaving long term, but the project at its core remains the same no matter how many or who participate in it.

lol its no fud ,prom was at bittrex chat and asked us, that we want to post on the util threath that he was not dumps his coins.
so that people believes him.
so who was it that dumps util ??
it was a somebody with alot of it and from the team ,
 it was dan's project ,it looks like he dumped and make money with his project.
why he dont answer my quastion if i send him a pm ,if i ask if its his project.
not realy good for blocknet and this is no fud .
its real

What makes you say it was Dan's project?
Activity: 211
OK, now that everything is sorted and we can look forward to the development (with a peace of mind). What is the schedule that needs to be followed?
 * Blocknet Foundation & List of members
*Proof Of Burn of unsold tokens

Can we get a Summary of everything that needs to be done and by when.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
painless FUD

blocknet is an open source project, I can see coins entering/leaving long term, but the project at its core remains the same no matter how many or who participate in it.
Activity: 46
UTIL is a coin from blocknet and its looks dead if you see the price .
and the dev say also nothing.
you will think if they want blocknet succesful they will try the other coins keep alive.

I don't believe that's the ultimate responsibility of the Blocknet. Of course you want all the Blocknet coins to do well, but the Blocknet is just the framework for different coins to communicate and transact with each other.

Think of a shopping mall. If individual shops go out of business, is it the shopping mall's fault? No, it's just replaced with another (hopefully better) store. Only the best, most innovative coins will survive, producing the best blockchain 2.0 services in that space!

Activity: 364
oh ya, we are going up now Smiley only 1 btc bring xc price to 60k Smiley and 30+ BTC to go to 40k Smiley) finally
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
So because of FUD week, there are approximately 950-1000 BTC sold for blocks out there, out of the potential 2500BTC in announcement.

Our blocks are way more valued than they would have been  Cool

Yep. Plus those who did not think their investment seriously and week hands sold already.
Now I think most coins are held by people who really believe in the project and support it. That I think is a really good thing.

Right on Brother!
Activity: 15
So because of FUD week, there are approximately 950-1000 BTC sold for blocks out there, out of the potential 2500BTC in announcement.

Our blocks are way more valued than they would have been  Cool

Yep. Plus those who did not think their investment seriously and week hands sold already.
Now I think most coins are held by people who really believe in the project and support it. That I think is a really good thing.
Jump to: