Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 269. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

to buy with bitcoin or alts?

You can buy with the participating Coins.
https://coingateway.net

I want to buy, but i only have BTC Sad and participating coins don't have enough liquidity to buy

Try on Poloniex and Bter , some are still selling below the ITO price
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Do you still get the 10% extra?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Last time  I checked CoinGateway had sold 1,820,142.00 tokens, but I will get updated #'s
Activity: 456
Merit: 250

to buy with bitcoin or alts?

You can buy with the participating Coins.
https://coingateway.net

I want to buy, but i only have BTC Sad and participating coins don't have enough liquidity to buy
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
An anonymous XST supporter has just released a new feature that can be used by blocknet partners against fudsters and trolls from shadowcoin gang or other coins.
XSTerminate: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xsterminate-a-bitcointalk-deletebot-to-rid-unwanted-visitors-from-your-threads-850210
Activity: 756
This is actually exactly what I wanted to suggest.  Seeing as Bittrex allows refund for 48h, the ito hasn't actually ended, and therefore we should still be allowed to buy.

Seeing as it is all about "fairness".

Open the buys and see if this ito fails or succeeds!

Bittrex did what they felt was needed based on outside events which were out of their control and ITO Terms.   So they did the right thing by their customers.

I could now write a book about a multi-exchange ITO process, mostly including what NOT to do.

At this stage, everybody has an option to either exit or stay involved - so in the end it all works out.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
During the initial days of the ITO, some of the BLOCK held at CoinGateway were inadvertently locked and weren’t able to be sold.

How many fuckups this project is suppose to endure? And you are surprised that the ITO limit is not reached?

Interesting thing is nowhere is mentioned how many coins have been "inadvertently locked". You people own some data to this community:
- How many BTC (value) already sold through CoinGateway?
- How many are selling right now?
You can not play with hundreds of other people BTC like this, it's criminal negligence.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
This is actually exactly what I wanted to suggest.  Seeing as Bittrex allows refund for 48h, the ito hasn't actually ended, and therefore we should still be allowed to buy.

Seeing as it is all about "fairness".

Open the buys and see if this ito fails or succeeds!
legendary

Blocknet tokens will be available on CoinGateway until 8am GMT tomorrow (~14 hours from now), when the Bittrex buyback period ends.

Ah, go on then, I'll have a few.  Smiley

Oooh yeah.

It is broken for me.

Click your coin icon on the left , then block icon on the right to see input and output chosen right
bbr
Activity: 290
Hi everyone

A development you’ll be glad to hear about:

During the initial days of the ITO, some of the BLOCK held at CoinGateway were inadvertently locked and weren’t able to be sold. (You’ll see this reflected in their transaction history: the total BLOCK sold was significantly lower than the amount supplied.)

Given that their being locked unfairly limited the number of coins investors were able to trade for BLOCK, CoinGateway will now make the additional BLOCK available for purchase.

Blocknet tokens will be available on CoinGateway until 8am GMT tomorrow (~14 hours from now), when the Bittrex buyback period ends.

I did mention this  on the 29/10/14!

As of 40 mins ago the total BLOCK sold on coingateway (including the 10%) was 1,532,023.1014 so there should be about 467,976.8986 remaining
Activity: 714

Ah, go on then, I'll have a few.  Smiley

Oooh yeah.

It is broken for me.
legendary
coingateway is say all of my Block addresses are invalid.

Click your coin icon on the left , then block icon on the right to see input and output chosen right
Activity: 364

you have to make sure to click the blocknet icon on the right before entering the address.  Wink
Activity: 335
I gotta laugh  Cheesy I bought into block, but this circus 🎪 keeps getting bigger Lies,Allegations, Fucked deals between exchanges, now coingateway had locked up block tokens accidentally and now they get to sell them while bittrex hands out refunds. This whole ITO should be scrapped and done again, even if enough is sold do we really want to go forward with this mess..... Great idea 💡 but fucked up nasty launch which will haunt block forever.....

Although I agree its been a mess, I completely disagree we should start again. Infact, if it doesn't make the minimum amount, I can imagine it being a complete nightmare to get the refunds all sorted out properly.

Lets hope it works out and it can be a learning curve (aka, dont do an ITO on multiple exchanges (if done on any exchange at all - I'd vote do it all through coingateway)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
I gotta laugh  Cheesy I bought into block, but this circus 🎪 keeps getting bigger Lies,Allegations, Fucked deals between exchanges, now coingateway had locked up block tokens accidentally and now they get to sell them while bittrex hands out refunds. This whole ITO should be scrapped and done again, even if enough is sold do we really want to go forward with this mess..... Great idea 💡 but fucked up nasty launch which will haunt block forever.....
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Ah, go on then, I'll have a few.  Smiley

Oooh yeah.

Ah, go on then, I'll have a few.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 504
Hi everyone

A development you’ll be glad to hear about:

During the initial days of the ITO, some of the BLOCK held at CoinGateway were inadvertently locked and weren’t able to be sold. (You’ll see this reflected in their transaction history: the total BLOCK sold was significantly lower than the amount supplied.)

Given that their being locked unfairly limited the number of coins investors were able to trade for BLOCK, CoinGateway will now make the additional BLOCK available for purchase.

do you already have a technical paper explaining how you implement the features of blocknet? (if it is open)

i always like interesting reads Wink

(i asked before but it kinda got under the radar cause of some "fud" discussion..)

Hey hey

No we don't. It's based in part on the Xnode protocol (XCurrency's P2P protocol) so our claim to legitimacy is more of a track record + dev reputation + actual existing tech combination.

On the other hand, these documents give introductory information on the tech:
- http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-21%20The%20Blocknet-%20how%20it%20works%20and%20ITO%20rules.pdf

- http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-22%20FAQ.pdf

Also check out the first 20 pages of the thread. There was some pretty good conversation on technical matters.

Sorry I can't just give you a whitepaper. That would be ideal.

thx, gonna read up on it later!
Jump to: