Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 275. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

This isn't my first rodeo,a few anonymous trolls are not going to stop me.   

Yes my passion is about the power within the blockchain and its nodes, as there are endless possibilities and opportunities, we are building the future today...

+1

Thank you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

The way I see it, is that we may come a few btc short if the dumping continues.. The Devs should give the guarantee that even in such a situation the project continues, that would be more powerfull than to ask bittrex stop the ITO

I agree the Fact is That I do not think the Exchanges will release the FUNDS if the minimum is not reached as it is not in the ITO T&C..However this stupid refund wall was not either so it might be taken into cosideration.

Let's see what the Team has to say.
Activity: 566
Hello Block Community I just Pmemmed Ryan from Bittrex

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chiznitz-171880

I officially asked as a community member to remove the wall for the benefit of the project as people that wanted a refund already had the chance to have it and the 48 Hour refund is not in the ITO term and condition that the exchange accepted.

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Please take into consideration Arlyn request to remove the refund buy wall from bittrex before the end of the 48 hours period.

People that wanted a refund already had the chance to dump into the buy wall as for now it seems that people that bought the 100 BTC before the end of the ITO did so to dump into the wall to make the Project fail.

The Smear campaign against this project was unmasked for what it really was. Rules of poloniex are not the Team or the Investors fault.

This wall is damaging not only the block team but also all the legitimate Investors that want to see the project succeed.

The terms and condition were clear to begin with; trading was possible if the exchanges decided to do so. Polo did. Bittrex is now just patronising his customers and violating the ITO terms and condition where the 48 period refund was not included.

We as block community members officially ask Bittrex to remove the buy wall as soon as possible and let the project start.

Thank you."

Please feel free to copy paste and change what you like and send it to Ryan also.

Let's him Hear the Block Investors voice.

Thank you

The way I see it, is that we may come a few btc short if the dumping continues.. The Devs should give the guarantee that even in such a situation the project continues, that would be more powerfull than to ask bittrex stop the ITO
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow morning will be for sure a nice one Smiley

Next we can send the whole story to Tarantino to make some movie Smiley
Hello Block Community I just Pmemmed Ryan from Bittrex

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chiznitz-171880

I officially asked as a community member to remove the wall for the benefit of the project as people that wanted a refund already had the chance to have it and the 48 Hour refund is not in the ITO term and condition that the exchange accepted.

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Please take into consideration Arlyn request to remove the refund buy wall from bittrex before the end of the 48 hours period.

People that wanted a refund already had the chance to dump into the buy wall as for now it seems that people that bought the 100 BTC before the end of the ITO did so to dump into the wall to make the Project fail.

The Smear campaign against this project was unmasked for what it really was. Rules of poloniex are not the Team or the Investors fault.

This wall is damaging not only the block team but also all the legitimate Investors that want to see the project succeed.

The terms and condition were clear to begin with; trading was possible if the exchanges decided to do so. Polo did. Bittrex is now just patronising his customers and violating the ITO terms and condition where the 48 period refund was not included.

We as block community members officially ask Bittrex to remove the buy wall as soon as possible and let the project start.

Thank you."

Please feel free to copy paste and change what you like and send it to Ryan also.

Let's him Hear the Block Investors voice.

Thank you
Arlyn and mxxxxxxxxx Did you get the unsold blocks from bittrex?

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange

Dan can you ask to bittrex for the Unsold block address so that we can see coins not moving "dumping".

Thank you.
legendary

48-hour Bittrex Buy Wall == GOING FULL RETARDED   Angry

We know what you mean

If they sell their BLOCK they purchased at Bittrex back into the wall at Bittrex they are perfectly welcome to take their BTC and go buy block somewhere else if thats what they choose to do.  It is their BTC they can invest how they wish.  There are no arbitrage opportunities as BLOCK cannot be withdrawn or deposited from Bittrex.

We maintain an account for the ICO that has the coins that were being sold and the BTC from those sales for our BUY/SELL walls only.  It is all tracked through there, volume created by people buying above ICO price does not count towards the ICOs total sales.

The statements above only stand for the 48 hour buy back period.

Thank you,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Thank you Ryan for the explanation.

However I think that the concern people have here is that anyone who wants to cripple the ITO can deposit as much BTC as (s)he likes, put up slightly higher bids to attract buyers, and then sell into the buy wall at a slight loss.

The cost of this would be minimal.

If you're aware of the smear campaign we've endured, you'll have little doubt about the presence of people who would very happily pay a low price to make the ITO fail.

This, in my opinion, presents a sure-fire way for opponents of the Blocknet to create conditions that do not reflect true interest in the project.

As such, I think that the buy wall does not address the unfair conditions due to open trading being enabled on Poloniex. Instead it creates a severely unfair condition for every single supporter of the Blocknet.

I request that you end the Buyback period early.

Sincerely

Arlyn

I think that 10 BTC buy was qasavx
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
Buy wall at 25001 is nearly down.

Where do all that tokkens come from? unbelivable that some stupid cons are selling the whole time.

Bittrex Unsold block address would help to show that the exchange is not dumping...just thinking the worst case scenario

It looks to me that these about 100 btc purchased quickly before the end of the ITO had some purpose Wink

So they should be running out of tokens soon Smiley

As of now we are at +- 970 btc

The BLOCKNET MUST COME  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary

Where do all that tokkens come from? unbelivable that some stupid cons are selling the whole time.

Bittrex Unsold block address would help to show that the exchange is not dumping...just thinking the worst case scenario

It looks to me that these about 100 btc purchased quickly before the end of the ITO had some purpose Wink

So they should be running out of tokens soon Smiley

As of now we are at +- 970 btc
legendary

Maybe this nice man who put also 25001 wall on Bter will move some to Bittrex Smiley

Activity: 504

Activity: 504
Activity: 19
Goooood morning Hiroshima!!!!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Blocknet isn't going anywhere...looking forward to when the focus is on the development and not the inane...; )

Yes Smiley Good morning all
legendary
dan forgot fiber and xcash.

Coingateway didn`t manage to implement Xcash on time if i remember right

Looking at Fibre exchanged to Block https://coingateway.net/transactions.php there was more than 22k Fibre exchanged , will post the details as soon as i have them

Activity: 28
I think we're going to see the FUD reduce drastically after Friday, once the BTC's are locked in, they're locked in. They are not going to be going to SDC or any of the other coins that were fudding the BlockNET. The trolls might do one final push, but I think we are safe girls and boys. Here's to a future of prosperity
legendary
Activity: 882

that would be so cool if the coin totals were in real time like the countdown.....

the bot on rex is fun to play with atm lol. can keep pushing the price up by 10 sat lol.
Jump to: