Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 274. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Ah. I hadn't seen that. Thanks for the link.

Reading the text of that, my understanding is that the ITO has already ended unsuccessfully and that refunds are taking place in the form of a buy-wall for people to return their coin into.

Yes? No?

I thought it was supposed to end nearly TWO DAYS AGO.

If the target of 850 was reached at that time, BLOCKNET should be good to go. If the target of 850 was not reached at that time, the whole thing should be off and people should have BEEN refunded by now.

What did I miss?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-
Your understanding is wrong. There is anouther 18 h to go and then we will know if project will be launched. I am sure it will be   Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.
Ah. I hadn't seen that. Thanks for the link.

Reading the text of that, my understanding is that the ITO has already ended unsuccessfully and that refunds are taking place in the form of a buy-wall for people to return their coin into. Due to non-compliance with condition #8, and possibly #4.

Yes? No?

If the target of 850 was reached at that time, BLOCKNET should be good to go. If the target of 850 was not reached at that time, the whole thing should be off and people should have BEEN refunded by now.

What did I miss?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

What did I miss?

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

What did I miss?

I thought it was supposed to end 2 hours ago?

Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

Look this :
If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall...that's mean BUY Wall can be lower than 0.00025 BTC...maybe can be 0.00000025, because the DEV have target : ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success...WOW..that's is a lot of MONEY guest, ...and we will not hear COIN burned..!!! Bewaree..!!!
Fibre Knight
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
lesson for xc inc. ito

Indeed no more exchanges please..let's bring to the world the first decentralised exchange

that is a good suggestion idd, there just was way lots of drama with all these exchanges

btw im sry, why is bittrex still running? I thought it was supposed to end 2 hours ago?

http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=zqXsrez

Hopefully that the refunds during the time left do not exceed 100 BTC with the time left... Would be nice to get this project going asap and fuctional...
legendary
Activity: 2310
lesson for xc inc. ito

Indeed no more exchanges please..let's bring to the world the first decentralised exchange

that is a good suggestion idd, there just was way lots of drama with all these exchanges

btw im sry, why is bittrex still running? I thought it was supposed to end 2 hours ago?

http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=zqXsrez
Activity: 978
Hello Block Community I just Pmemmed Ryan from Bittrex
Bittrex seems to be honoring the original terms of the ITO and up untill now they stick with there really clear terms, the only reason they put up this wall is to protect there customers after they found out other exchanges allowed trading during the ITO.

With this they earn some credits in my book, hope that wall stays up. No mather what the consequences

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
lesson for xc inc. ito

Activity: 700
lesson for xc inc. ito

Activity: 882
I think the entire ITO should have been done just through coingateway. The way they dealt with it was great. All the exchanges have messed things up one way or another.

Definetly agree with this. at least we know about them now.
Activity: 364
I think the entire ITO should have been done just through coingateway. The way they dealt with it was great. All the exchanges have messed things up one way or another.
Activity: 435

I support blocknet and I wan't it to succeed its ITO, but Bittrex house, Bittrex rules. Those that bought block on Bittrex was promised the service of a 48 hours return period, they can't go back on that even if some trolls theoretically will spend BTC to see the ITO fail (no empiric evidence of this yet btw). Please have some faith that the project will go through in one way or another.

Sure, consider this also we are not guests in Bittrex House, we are business partners that set up an agreement with T&C. No 48 Hours refund period in T&C.
Another 8 H should be more then enough, let's try to find an agreement with Bittrex...This would be a fair countdown.

I support blocknet and I wan't it to succeed its ITO, but Bittrex house, Bittrex rules. Those that bought block on Bittrex was promised the service of a 48 hours return period, they can't go back on that even if some trolls theoretically will spend BTC to see the ITO fail (no empiric evidence of this yet btw). Please have some faith that the project will go through in one way or another.

Sure, consider this also we are not guests in Bittrex House, we are business partners that set up an agreement with T&C. No 48 Hours refund period in T&C.
Activity: 364
for the next 21 hours I will mainly be doing this ...
Activity: 560
Activity: 178

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chiznitz-171880

I officially asked as a community member to remove the wall for the benefit of the project as people that wanted a refund already had the chance to have it and the 48 Hour refund is not in the ITO term and condition that the exchange accepted.

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Please take into consideration Arlyn request to remove the refund buy wall from bittrex before the end of the 48 hours period.

People that wanted a refund already had the chance to dump into the buy wall as for now it seems that people that bought the 100 BTC before the end of the ITO did so to dump into the wall to make the Project fail.

The Smear campaign against this project was unmasked for what it really was. Rules of poloniex are not the Team or the Investors fault.

This wall is damaging not only the block team but also all the legitimate Investors that want to see the project succeed.

The terms and condition were clear to begin with; trading was possible if the exchanges decided to do so. Polo did. Bittrex is now just patronising his customers and violating the ITO terms and condition where the 48 period refund was not included.

We as block community members officially ask Bittrex to remove the buy wall as soon as possible and let the project start.

Thank you."

Please feel free to copy paste and change what you like and send it to Ryan also.

Let's him Hear the Block Investors voice.

Thank you

Activity: 504

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chiznitz-171880

I officially asked as a community member to remove the wall for the benefit of the project as people that wanted a refund already had the chance to have it and the 48 Hour refund is not in the ITO term and condition that the exchange accepted.

my Message as follow:

"Hello Ryan,

Please take into consideration Arlyn request to remove the refund buy wall from bittrex before the end of the 48 hours period.

People that wanted a refund already had the chance to dump into the buy wall as for now it seems that people that bought the 100 BTC before the end of the ITO did so to dump into the wall to make the Project fail.

The Smear campaign against this project was unmasked for what it really was. Rules of poloniex are not the Team or the Investors fault.

This wall is damaging not only the block team but also all the legitimate Investors that want to see the project succeed.

The terms and condition were clear to begin with; trading was possible if the exchanges decided to do so. Polo did. Bittrex is now just patronising his customers and violating the ITO terms and condition where the 48 period refund was not included.

We as block community members officially ask Bittrex to remove the buy wall as soon as possible and let the project start.

Thank you."

Please feel free to copy paste and change what you like and send it to Ryan also.

Let's him Hear the Block Investors voice.

Thank you

The way I see it, is that we may come a few btc short if the dumping continues.. The Devs should give the guarantee that even in such a situation the project continues, that would be more powerfull than to ask bittrex stop the ITO

+1 Smiley

Even if Bittrex decides to make an open trade and everything is over and the project can start would be ok for me.
Activity: 252
Please don`t focus on the FUD in the forum, but instead try to help to develop this coin further !
Jump to: