Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 276. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

that would be so cool if the coin totals were in real time like the countdown.....
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
let a new era begin!

ps: I want our xc forum back up plz Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Blocknet isn't going anywhere...looking forward to when the focus is on the development and not the inane...; )
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dan forgot fiber and xcash.
Activity: 605
 10 BTC buy wall at bter and 10 btc buy wall at bittrex
Activity: 504
Thank you, whoever has the 10 BTC wall at 25001.  Let's make sure this stays funded.

+1 Grin Thank you.
Activity: 605
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Thank you, whoever has the 10 BTC wall at 25001.  Let's make sure this stays funded.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Has accounting been published of all the real coins dumped on coingateway for BLOCK?  I'd love to know the balances of ALL of the coins you're holding.  After all, this is 2014, that should be readily accessible...right?

XC:
XXVTS3279gzC5kagTCrEe4x5R7urnm6h2b

LXC:
DSJZAgkYxsFoU7UdUtLxHVddg5NVvctCe7

APEX:
AeBeaFvNbYPLKmUnZZyxoqSGzFL6uh9AUA

UTIL:
UaiwbBREPphtqNB832gVpLy4B5AFwwuBFX

BITSWIFT:
bYMstRCJ7YCUqhm5A5Q9wvyNRYyL1RugSd

XST:
SLcP3vckWKkZYdUuYw46b9vAXvWZ3xvsM9

NHZ:
NHZ-PC95-K8VS-MEX5-7Z5K7

Fibre?
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
like equinox coin..??

Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

Look this :
If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall...that's mean BUY Wall can be lower than 0.00025 BTC...maybe can be 0.00000025, because the DEV have target : ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success...WOW..that's is a lot of MONEY guest, ...and we will not hear COIN burned..!!! Bewaree..!!!

Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
like equinox coin..??

Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

Look this :
If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall...that's mean BUY Wall can be lower than 0.00025 BTC...maybe can be 0.00000025, because the DEV have target : ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success...WOW..that's is a lot of MONEY guest, ...and we will not hear COIN burned..!!! Bewaree..!!!

And I thought we were almost over all of this....
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Please dont compare equinoxcoin to blocknet, its a little bit embarassing lol
Activity: 830
like equinox coin..??

Bittrex ITO rules

Look this :
Activity: 756
Arlyn and mxxxxxxxxx Did you get the unsold blocks from bittrex?

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange

Bittrex will burn all the unsold coins, as for our escrow, it will be a multisig 2 of 3 with coingateway and a online enterprise multisig wallet provider.

Thanks Dan.  BlockNET is going to rock this space!  

Don't let the haters, trolls, and FUDsters get you down.  You are revolutionizing cryptocurrency as we know it!  And it's clear to me that you are genuinely passionate about tech.  I truly hope we hold our 850 BTC minimum requirement!

This isn't my first rodeo,a few anonymous trolls are not going to stop me.   

Yes my passion is about the power within the blockchain and its nodes, as there are endless possibilities and opportunities, we are building the future today...

Has accounting been published of all the real coins dumped on coingateway for BLOCK?  I'd love to know the balances of ALL of the coins you're holding.  After all, this is 2014, that should be readily accessible...right?

XC:
XXVTS3279gzC5kagTCrEe4x5R7urnm6h2b

LXC:
DSJZAgkYxsFoU7UdUtLxHVddg5NVvctCe7

APEX:
AeBeaFvNbYPLKmUnZZyxoqSGzFL6uh9AUA

UTIL:
UaiwbBREPphtqNB832gVpLy4B5AFwwuBFX

BITSWIFT:
bYMstRCJ7YCUqhm5A5Q9wvyNRYyL1RugSd

XST:
SLcP3vckWKkZYdUuYw46b9vAXvWZ3xvsM9

NHZ:
NHZ-PC95-K8VS-MEX5-7Z5K7
Activity: 226

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange

Bittrex will burn all the unsold coins, as for our escrow, it will be a multisig 2 of 3 with coingateway and a online enterprise multisig wallet provider.

Thanks Dan.  BlockNET is going to rock this space!  

Don't let the haters, trolls, and FUDsters get you down.  You are revolutionizing cryptocurrency as we know it!  And it's clear to me that you are genuinely passionate about tech.  I truly hope we hold our 850 BTC minimum requirement!
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Me thinks anyone that wanted a refund would have done so by now. Thus, the remainder of the day is just game play and we have reached goal. Let us please stick a cork in this thing and move on with the next phase. Give the developers the money they require to launch the vision and let's get on with this historical event that is going to turn alternative into mainstream.

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange

No, I have not.  They are still at the exchange
Jump to: