Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 370. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Got my 10% as well. Smiley

Is there any tally on how many of each coin was collected by coingateway?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
For those who bought BLOCK today on coingateway, but didn't get the initial 10% discount for using an associated Blocknet coin. I have just opened up my Blocknet qt wallet and have received the 10% in BLOCK credits. Great stuff!

I've had 1 new transaction and it was for 0.04041786 BLOCKS.  I was short at least 85 blocks to break even on current market value.  If some average was used, I would be short more.  I'm still hoping to get my 84.959xx

-- Edit --

Looks like this 0.04041786 BLOCKS is a 'Mined' transaction.  Was Blocknet paying interest?  I thought 10,000,000 coins was it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Ok bought 10 coins on Poloniex, but had to sell some XC to make it happen. Ended up with 9.99 coins/blocks in the wallet. Let's see what happens.
My new blocknet address: Bd9ufRxopcL6tvfrUiz5kaig6aH6fMoRys
woot... Excitement.

hey akula, welcome to the club!

I received my 10% from coingateway, thank you very much! Excellent first day for block volume, apart from minor hiccups. I need to sort out some trades and get that top100 achievement!

ps: I didn't know our blocks could stake!!! super hyped right now!

ps2: also engaged in some XC private chatting today... makes you wonder what that will be like when blocknet goes live  Roll Eyes
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
If I Buy BLOCK At Bittrex, I Have To Wait Until After The 7-Day ITO Period Has Ended, Then I Can Transfer My BLOCK To My Wallet.qt In Order To Stake ?

If I Buy BLOCK At Poloniex, Can I Immediately Transfer My BLOCK To My Wallet.qt So I Can Stake ?

I Greatly Appreciate Any Feed-Back,
 Cool

Yes buying from Poloniex = instantly receive block to stake
@AbiusGMIU ,

Thank You Very Much, Greatly Appreciate The Prompt Reply . . .

Poloniex Straight Away !
 Cool
Activity: 192
If I Buy BLOCK At Bittrex, I Have To Wait Until After The 7-Day ITO Period Has Ended, Then I Can Transfer My BLOCK To My Wallet.qt In Order To Stake ?

If I Buy BLOCK At Poloniex, Can I Immediately Transfer My BLOCK To My Wallet.qt So I Can Stake ?

Cool

Yes buying from Poloniex = instantly receive block to stake
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Cool
Activity: 182

Yup, just got my 10% too from Coingateway.

Plus as an added bonus, I staked my first coins. Smiley

Me too! Just checked my wallet. Whoa.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
For those who bought BLOCK today on coingateway, but didn't get the initial 10% discount for using an associated Blocknet coin. I have just opened up my Blocknet qt wallet and have received the 10% in BLOCK credits. Great stuff!

Yup, just got my 10% too from Coingateway.

Plus as an added bonus, I staked my first coins. Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I would like to add my kudos and a tip of the hat to coingateway.  I had a mucked up transaction that they resolved quickly and completely.  They've been stalwarts and have come through the ito with a gleaming & burnished reputation.

Cheers,
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
If anyone hasn't received their discount from CoinGateway, submit a ticket on their website.

They'll sort it out pronto.

P.S. Please repeat this message next time someone asks.

You might also just write them an email instead of using their webpage.   I wrote them last night using their web page and when I finally got someone through their web chat, they say they never got it.   

Send email to [email protected] directly instead.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
If anyone hasn't received their discount from CoinGateway, submit a ticket on their website.

They'll sort it out pronto.

P.S. Please repeat this message next time someone asks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
people still dumping blocks at polo, if you put up buy wall you will getting dump on

You mean people are getting a great deal from idiots that want to sell cheap.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
 i had 3 transactions on coingateway but only recieved the 10% on one my smallest  Huh
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
people still dumping blocks at polo, if you put up buy wall you will getting dump on
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Ok bought 10 coins on Poloniex, but had to sell some XC to make it happen. Ended up with 9.99 coins/blocks in the wallet. Let's see what happens.
My new blocknet address: Bd9ufRxopcL6tvfrUiz5kaig6aH6fMoRys
woot... Excitement.
Activity: 165
Received my first stake already. Kiss

Which stake are you talking about?

Yup...I got some stake also.  BlockNet is a POS coin.

Just so everyone knows, the wallets we're all using are interim wallets that'll run until the Blocknet tech is ready.

The Blocknet tech isn't a coin - but of course the tech hasn't launched yet so we'll use regular PoS wallets until BLOCK can be redeemed for NHZ assets.

Thanks for the clarification, a was a little confused about the staking for a moment. How much % per anno do I get from staking with the Blocknet wallet? Hope it's not to high - after all it's a token/share thats not supposed to increase in amount after it's sold.

Btw, my initial problems with coingateway got resolved and I got my ordered BLOCKs. Didn't get my 10% discount jet tough.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can coins from the Poloniex Exchange be withdrawn and sent to the blocknet wallet?

Worked for me this afternoon.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Let me just say, that when I experience something grand, I cannot wait to share it with the world and going through the ITO purchase process like the typical investor today, really illustrated what components of the system are honestly a benefit to the crypto-community. Case-in-point is coingateway.net and the amount of exchange volume they experienced along with the sell out of the initial wallet kitty and the 10% discounts. My order was one that did not settle proper because of the way I executed it through their interface AND because they had run out of blockshares. Long story short, not only did they give me the exact amount of coins paired off current exchange valuation AND the 10%, but apparently found a math error in my favor and credited that to me as well. I honestly did not expect the ticket to be handled within the 24-hour period after the trade, but sure enough, all coins all tucked away in the wallet. They are an excellent company with great customer support and having gone through the system like I did, now feel 100% confident in their services going forward and highly recommend them to anyone. I would say if anyone is having an issue, rest assured you will be taken care of as this company apparently gets it and understands repeat business model.

Jump to: