Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 367. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
how much btc did the ICO raised so far?
Based on the 35% figure around 200 btc worth has been sold out.

are u sure? I've seen dev said some time ago he raised ~800 BTC already (it should be more by now)
ICO coins are sold at multiple exchanges simultaneously

Anyone know the current status of ITO in terms of amount sold total?

About 35 % is sold out

Where are you getting your numbers? Would like you to site your source of reference. If that is true, we hit the minimum, correct?

1680,435 BTC sell walls left on the ITO at Bter, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Coingateway sold out.
2500 BTC - 1680,435 BTC = 819,565 BTC worth of tokens sold.

edit: Coingateway sold at 10% altcoin discount which gives -50BTC out of total 500BTC which was available at coingateway, total of 769,565 BTC so far if you take that into calculations.

819 BTC worth of BLOCK sold and counting!

850 and the project launches.

Get in there folks!

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Very impressed with the project, I have invested

Good luck and look forward to an exciting future Smiley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
For those who bought BLOCK today on coingateway, but didn't get the initial 10% discount for using an associated Blocknet coin. I have just opened up my Blocknet qt wallet and have received the 10% in BLOCK credits. Great stuff!

Yup, just got my 10% too from Coingateway.

Plus as an added bonus, I staked my first coins. Smiley

Hi all. Can someday explain Staking to me in an idiot proof guide way please. What it is and why it is good. Pros and cons.  Thanks in advance. Smiley

short answer: you leave ur coins in a wallet, not transacting with them, and you get interest out of it, so basically, you get free coins for leaving ur wallet open at times and thus supporting the network!

You should really read my basic coin control guide, its all about staking, its in my sig.
Activity: 91

are u sure? I've seen dev said some time ago he raised ~800 BTC already (it should be more by now)
ICO coins are sold at multiple exchanges simultaneously
Activity: 168
Activity: 84
For those who bought BLOCK today on coingateway, but didn't get the initial 10% discount for using an associated Blocknet coin. I have just opened up my Blocknet qt wallet and have received the 10% in BLOCK credits. Great stuff!

Yup, just got my 10% too from Coingateway.

Plus as an added bonus, I staked my first coins. Smiley

Hi all. Can someday explain Staking to me in an idiot proof guide way please. What it is and why it is good. Pros and cons.  Thanks in advance. Smiley

About 35 % is sold out

Where are you getting your numbers? Would like you to site your source of reference. If that is true, we hit the minimum, correct?

1680,435 BTC sell walls left on the ITO at Bter, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Coingateway sold out.
2500 BTC - 1680,435 BTC = 819,565 BTC worth of tokens sold.

edit: Coingateway sold at 10% altcoin discount which gives -50BTC out of total 500BTC which was available at coingateway, total of 769,565 BTC so far if you take that into calculations.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502

About 35 % is sold out
not bad for 24h  Smiley
Activity: 91
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

About 35 % is sold out

Activity: 756

About 35 % is sold out
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 74
Activity: 700
I have to give kudo's to cryptico as well. That 10% was the icing on the cake, and if it wasnt for your critical eye we might have overlooked that.

Now, in regards to your critical mouth  Roll Eyes I know you mean well, but in this age of FUD your comments are easily interpreted as such.
I know you've been with XC since the beginning, so I know it's just you and I don't care. Even makes me smile from time to time  Grin
But it does have an impact on the newcomers to the thread. So it wouldn't hurt to try to express your thoughts into some form of constructive feedback  Cheesy Good luck, i'm sure it will be recognized by the regulars  

Thank you for this comment I know that I am really direct with my wording and this is part of my personality is difficult for me to smooth the way I express myself when I see shadiness and this is because I want the project I invest in to suceed .

I'm quick as well to apologise for it as well when there is the need for.

Regarding this last issue I really hope I'm proven wrong though. iI'll post about this in the xc thread from now on.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Most participating coins are being dumped and developers will dump the participating coins from ITO, so future revenue for Blocknet is under pressure and will continue to be under pressure.

Activity: 504
Can anybody explain short to me what is so special about this coin?

I am an investor.

Thx for information.
Activity: 163
I have to give kudo's to cryptico as well. That 10% was the icing on the cake, and if it wasnt for your critical eye we might have overlooked that.

Now, in regards to your critical mouth  Roll Eyes I know you mean well, but in this age of FUD your comments are easily interpreted as such.
I know you've been with XC since the beginning, so I know it's just you and I don't care. Even makes me smile from time to time  Grin
But it does have an impact on the newcomers to the thread. So it wouldn't hurt to try to express your thoughts into some form of constructive feedback  Cheesy Good luck, i'm sure it will be recognized by the regulars  
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Can someone please point me to an explanation of how staking fits in all this?   Huh

Just so everyone knows, the wallets we're all using are interim wallets that'll run until the Blocknet tech is ready.

The Blocknet tech isn't a coin - but of course the tech hasn't launched yet so we'll use regular PoS wallets until BLOCK can be redeemed for NHZ assets.

I'm sure someone has asked in the last 53 pages but i dont have the time nor patience to dig, what's the POS % on this? 5%? and also just to make sure i have been informed correctly, launch in 4 1/2 hours? thanks guys sorry if you have been over this already. Normally i would read all of it as i'm sure there is plenty of good troll comedy back there somewhere and i'm a sucker for troll comedy. I assure you i will check it later when I have the time. Thanks and good luck.

to my understanding there is no POS on blocknet shares.  The amount issued during IPO will be the only "coins" or "tokens" that will evert exist.

hmm, i didnt think so either but the wallet has the stake feature.

POS is set to 3% interest

Interest is needed to keep the network strong so people will run their wallets from time to time. Self-evident for people that have read up on POS and POW.
Here is a short summery for those wondering. Block-chain technology is a decentralized time-stamp server. The time-stamp can be generated in two ways, POW where miners generate them or POS where open wallets reach consensus based on PC clock.
When all coins are mined POW coins like bitcoin and litecoin will rely on transaction fees to pay off miners for their service of generating new time-stamps.
POS pays interest to ensure that those with wallets opens their wallet from time to time to help generate a timestamp.

This is why Blocknet has to have POS.
An alternative could have been building it on-top of another coin like NXT, but that's a whole different story of pros and cons.
I still did not get my 10% and sent an email to them Im confident i'll get it though

Plus I woke up and discovered that the XC pre-mine address is nearly empty and that all the sales during those months were never made public to the XC community as promised by pizpie here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

Now I can see there are bearly 6000 XC left from the premine that was originally-may over 140000 XC. Nice to see that 12600 XC were converted to blocks yesterday. Unfortunately this as well was not said to the XC community.

As was not said that 35000 XC were dumped on the high of the 27th of may.

Do you mind to make public all the expenditures of the pre-mine dumps as promised?

Thank you.

Cryptico, you are quickly becoming a very annoying fudster.  

Look here....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

The premine wallet has 116 address and has increased to 267K XC

Just stop fudding.  Now.

This one?

That's a guesstimated wallet, and guess what? My own personal XC wallet address is listed as one of those 116 addresses and I bought coins from Bittrex and Mintpal earlier. Judging from the timestamps of that 200k XC wallet listed in there, that 200k chunk could be the blocknet ITO.
Jump to: