Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 368. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I still did not get my 10% and sent an email to them Im confident i'll get it though

Plus I woke up and discovered that the XC pre-mine address is nearly empty and that all the sales during those months were never made public to the XC community as promised by pizpie here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

Now I can see there are bearly 6000 XC left from the premine that was originally-may over 140000 XC. Nice to see that 12600 XC were converted to blocks yesterday. Unfortunately this as well was not said to the XC community.

As was not said that 35000 XC were dumped on the high of the 27th of may.

Do you mind to make public all the expenditures of the pre-mine dumps as promised?

Thank you.

Cryptico, you are quickly becoming a very annoying fudster.  

Look here....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

The premine wallet has 116 address and has increased to 267K XC

Just stop fudding.  Now.

I was not fudding Idiot I was behind XC from the Start stop saying im fudding I read that from the XC thread this morning and checked the XC address on this link myself

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26qqrq/xc_premine_wallet_made_public/

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XS4QLi6VpQQo79HLkoFBj5YZkn6p6TuLKG.htm

a7481198052e0c34858513f8ea20684e77523fba43104149ae68256f927f965c

f3c89fca310d3cbe8ce756753e881c7f8eee21cca9313065984587c986b9337d

Just two days ago I was in Pms with teka for the XC website so wash your mouth before saying that im fudding.

I want just explanations.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Cryptico I have been meaning to thank you for posting about the 10% issue.  I thought something was astray at the time, but it wasnt until you posted it became obvious.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I still did not get my 10% and sent an email to them Im confident i'll get it though

Plus I woke up and discovered that the XC pre-mine address is nearly empty and that all the sales during those months were never made public to the XC community as promised by pizpie here:

Now I can see there are bearly 6000 XC left from the premine that was originally-may over 140000 XC. Nice to see that 12600 XC were converted to blocks yesterday. Unfortunately this as well was not said to the XC community.

Do you mind to make public all the expenditures of the pre-mine dumps as promised?

Thank you.

Cryptico, you are quickly becoming a very annoying fudster.  

Look here....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!wallets

The premine wallet has 116 address and has increased to 267K XC

Just stop fudding.  Now.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Thank you.

This is the Blocknet forum. I think you are looking for the XC forum.
One of the issues I have with this type of ICO is that it holds so much bitcoins "hostage" that theres so much resistance to increasing price.

unlike other coins which get introduced, get pumped to a certain price with maybe 20btc buy walls, we might need 100btc buys to get it to budge a bit.

how the hell do we maintain this price level?? how many btc does bittrex have instore??

not trying to FUD but this is a legit worry I have before i dump my money here.

Just wish your question actually made sense though.  How do you maintain this price level?  Its an organic thing mate.  If people have weak hands and hearts, then they drop their coins at the slightest sneeze.  Nature has set this so, I cannot tell you why it is so...  If you believe, then you hold.  If you are speculating, you can sell and buy.  The more anxious you are, the more you can buy and sell with shorter intervals between each transaction.  Certain technologies/coins I personally just hold for the long term, regardless of FUD.  If you believe in the concepts and there is nothing overtly bad about the project, then there shouldn't be much of a reason to sell.  Just depends on what is your trigger.  Will a graph trigger panic in you?

+1
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
I received my 10% of Coingateway and am now at staking. Stake works, have already received some.

So everything has worked very well.

For staking the Computer have to work right?

How many Blocks do you need for staking?

Find solution ---- Unlock the wallet   Cheesy
I received my 10% of Coingateway and am now at staking. Stake works, have already received some.

How many Blocks do you need for staking?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I only managed to part with 33.3 XC yesterday so I only got 100 BLOCK.

This morning I contacted coingateway and they sent me 10 more immediately.

Now I must decide if I should bring some fiat to this party, because at the "value" of participating coins I couldn't make myself part with any of them... (except 33.3XC).

Excited for blocknet.
Pretty impressed with coingateway, I'll definitely use them again.
Activity: 252

Activity: 341
I still haven't got the 10% payout. Anyone else?

How do you purchase Block with an Alt coin?

with XC.

I purchased with XC as well and I hadn't gotten my 10% credit either.

I've written an email to them. Let's see when they get back to me.
Activity: 532

with XC.

I purchased with XC as well and I hadn't gotten my 10% credit either.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
One of the issues I have with this type of ICO is that it holds so much bitcoins "hostage" that theres so much resistance to increasing price.

unlike other coins which get introduced, get pumped to a certain price with maybe 20btc buy walls, we might need 100btc buys to get it to budge a bit.

how the hell do we maintain this price level?? how many btc does bittrex have instore??

Just wish your question actually made sense though.  How do you maintain this price level?  Its an organic thing mate.  If people have weak hands and hearts, then they drop their coins at the slightest sneeze.  Nature has set this so, I cannot tell you why it is so...  If you believe, then you hold.  If you are speculating, you can sell and buy.  The more anxious you are, the more you can buy and sell with shorter intervals between each transaction.  Certain technologies/coins I personally just hold for the long term, regardless of FUD.  If you believe in the concepts and there is nothing overtly bad about the project, then there shouldn't be much of a reason to sell.  Just depends on what is your trigger.  Will a graph trigger panic in you?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Is there a ticker somewhere with the sold amount and count down?
Ya ditto, interested to see how this is selling.
Activity: 69

That phase is over.  20% of the total Blocknet tokens were allotted for exchange to the blocknet participants.  It sold out in only a few hours.

Thank you
Activity: 100
I had not gotten the 10% discount when I purchased Block this morning. This evening, I sent an email to Coingateway with the transaction I.D and I got my discount within 10 minutes  Smiley.
Activity: 616
Is there a ticker somewhere with the sold amount and count down?
Activity: 756
I already got coingateway missing 10 % bonus, does poloniex NHZ also apply to 10 % bonus?
Activity: 136
We would like to thank everyone for the great feedback.

If anyone is having issues, please send us a quick e-mail to [email protected]

We will process your request very shortly.

Awesome...thanks for checking in!  You guys did good.  I'm happy with your service.
Activity: 341

with XC.
Jump to: