Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 369. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We would like to thank everyone for the great feedback.

If anyone is having issues, please send us a quick e-mail to [email protected]

We will process your request very shortly.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I still haven't got the 10% payout. Anyone else?

How do you purchase Block with an Alt coin?

That phase is over.  20% of the total Blocknet tokens were allotted for exchange to the blocknet participants.  It sold out in only a few hours.

Email them directly and they will clear it up.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

How do you purchase Block with an Alt coin?
Woke up at 3am, exchanged some xc for block. Went to work at 5am. Came home at 9. Received 10% extra, thanks coingateway, not sure exactly what happened, but ill take it!

EDIT: and I just staked some block, right on!

Coingateway went back and gave everyone 10% (or is in the process of doing so) that did not get it upon their initial purchase.  Everything this morning was done at market value and did not include the 10% bonus (or discount, whichever way you look at it).
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Activity: 43
Woke up at 3am, exchanged some xc for block. Went to work at 5am. Came home at 9. Received 10% extra, thanks coingateway, not sure exactly what happened, but ill take it!

EDIT: and I just staked some block, right on!
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Today was a good day overall.  I was able to exchange some coins on Coingateway as well as the NHZ-->BLOCK pairing on Poloniex.  I got on right at 5am to insure I could swap out some coins for Block.  Some of my statistics (which makes me happy I was early because I was able to get pretty decent market pricing, before prices started tanking).

NHZ exchange rate on Poloniex early morning was 198 satoshi.  I was then able to pick up some additional NHZ from Polo on dumps afterwards, at 89 sat.

XC exchange rate was 75k sat (3:1)

SWIFT exchange rate was 13946 sat

From Coingateway I didn't get my 10% right away, but tonight I received 2 additional payouts which equaled the 10% I was missing.

And my wallet is staking coins.  I've staked 3 additional BLOCKs.

Edit: I was also able to pick up a few thousand BLOCK off Poloniex at 21.5k sat, from people selling below ITO pricing.

nicee  Wink
Today was a good day overall.  I was able to exchange some coins on Coingateway as well as the NHZ-->BLOCK pairing on Poloniex.  I got on right at 5am to insure I could swap out some coins for Block.  Some of my statistics (which makes me happy I was early because I was able to get pretty decent market pricing, before prices started tanking).

NHZ exchange rate on Poloniex early morning was 198 satoshi.  I was then able to pick up some additional NHZ from Polo on dumps afterwards, at 89 sat.

XC exchange rate was 75k sat (3:1)

SWIFT exchange rate was 13946 sat

From Coingateway I didn't get my 10% right away, but tonight I received 2 additional payouts which equaled the 10% I was missing.

And my wallet is staking coins.  I've staked 3 additional BLOCKs.

Edit: I was also able to pick up a few thousand BLOCK off Poloniex at 21.5k sat, from people selling below ITO pricing.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Is it possible that the staking process will push the total number of Block Tokens over 10,000,000 ?

....assuming it sells out.

you can see it's already over 10mil...
Activity: 442

Info can be found in the statistics button on the wallet sidebar.
Maybe is staking only 7 days until Ico is finished....don't know
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
After writing coingateway an email directly to [email protected] instead of through their webpage, I also finally got my coins along with the 10% bonus.

This might be a dumb question but can you tell me the easyest way to make sure that i got my 10%

You would see an additional transaction come into your wallet.
Activity: 12
After writing coingateway an email directly to [email protected] instead of through their webpage, I also finally got my coins along with the 10% bonus.

This might be a dumb question but can you tell me the easyest way to make sure that i got my 10%
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
Is it possible that the staking process will push the total number of Block Tokens over 10,000,000 ?

....assuming it sells out.
Activity: 13
I finally got my BLOCKs as well (everything including the +10% in one transaction). Too bad it happened just after the first stake payout but oh well, it's too minor to put any effort into caring about.
Activity: 182

Info can be found in the statistics button on the wallet sidebar.
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
bittrex sucks ,   polo got more flexible
Activity: 442
For those who bought BLOCK today on coingateway, but didn't get the initial 10% discount for using an associated Blocknet coin. I have just opened up my Blocknet qt wallet and have received the 10% in BLOCK credits. Great stuff!

I've had 1 new transaction and it was for 0.04041786 BLOCKS.  I was short at least 85 blocks to break even on current market value.  If some average was used, I would be short more.  I'm still hoping to get my 84.959xx

-- Edit --

Looks like this 0.04041786 BLOCKS is a 'Mined' transaction.  Was Blocknet paying interest?  I thought 10,000,000 coins was it.
Yes is staking. I didn't know it.
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
blocknet https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

Heritage: AGS, DRM, HACK

Problems:

* MINOR: alert key has not been changed. network alerts can not be sent
* VERY MINOR: proof of work blocks could be minted slightly longer(10 minutes) longer than is actually specified by inclined miners
* MAJOR: PoW difficulty is extremely low and PoS is currently not majority. Only around 10-20% of blocks minted are with PoS
** This will resolve itself as funds are more distributed, leading to more PoS blocks and/or when PoW ends
** This coin has an active sync-checkpoint node running, making this also not a critical issue, but it's still rather unsafe

Notes:

-    if (IsProofOfWork() && nHeight > LAST_POW_BLOCK)
+    if (IsProofOfWork() && (GetBlockTime() > LAST_POW_TIME))
         return DoS(100, error("AcceptBlock() : reject proof-of-work at height %d", nHeight));

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like
Activity: 322
Jump to: