Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 71. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
damn sold my block long time ago -.- i cant believe its true xD and what about a a registration? will it need some private informations? 
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Current list is: BAY BTC BLK BLOCK DASH DGB DOGE DYN PIVX LTC MUE NMC SYS VTC VIA BRK BRX ETH NLG QTUM DCR POT PPC

Videos of various trading pairs on the test net: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCDBoR9fHb21bLH7FGvFrQg

At the Xcurrency-Tread someone wrote me that XC will also be supported with the new Blocknet-Client.

So what is correct?   .....it´s very borring so see whats happen with XCurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Current list is: BAY BTC BLK BLOCK DASH DGB DOGE DYN PIVX LTC MUE NMC SYS VTC VIA BRK BRX ETH NLG QTUM DCR POT PPC

Videos of various trading pairs on the test net: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCDBoR9fHb21bLH7FGvFrQg
So 23 coins so far?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is there a list of coins already participating in Block DX?

There is no particular how many coins are successfully tested on DEX but when UI will be up than we will see it into organize list. I think OP had a list of them and would like to share this into this thread so wait I also interested to know about this.
Activity: 322
Is there a list of coins already participating in Block DX?
Will Blocknet support Ledgerwallet.com?
And while they're at it, the remaining hardware wallets as well.
Activity: 322
Will Blocknet support Ledgerwallet.com?
Would a name change be possible? Or is that much of a hassle?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Launch is planned for the first of september as far as I know.

I wonder if there even will be BLOCK for sale left by then

I doubt many will try to sell their BLOCKs given the huge long term potential it has.

only 50.000 / 10 service nodes left for sale! thats under 1.5% of the total available supply...

crazy!

The world seems to have awoken to the fact that blocknet is for real and is FOMOing over it now.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
Launch is planned for the first of september as far as I know.

I wonder if there even will be BLOCK for sale left by then

I doubt many will try to sell their BLOCKs given the huge long term potential it has.

only 50.000 / 10 service nodes left for sale! thats under 1.5% of the total available supply...

crazy!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Breaking: first #Potcoin & Peercoin orders successfully placed on the #Blocknet decentralized exchange!

When is the launch planned for?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
to the moon Smiley

so happy with the progress and crossing fingers for the big launch!!!

no chance block isn't at 100$ by December!!!

i belive more by the end of september Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
to the moon Smiley

Let's see what happen in future I'm holding my coin from very long time and still have no plan to sell them because this huge potential of this decentralized exchange I also believe very soon it will go over $100.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Where can I found the last interim version of the wallet?? I'm unable to find it in the Ann or the web (v1.2.1.6 I think it's not the last version) and want to have the wallet updated before the production wallet is launched.

Thanks

Their website is linked in the announcement post.  The wallet is available there.
Or click this: https://blocknet.co/#downloads
v1.2.1.6 I think it's not the last version
This is the version in blocknet.co, I think it's not the last one as told in the other post. Thank you anyway.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
to the moon Smiley

Are we required to have the latest version of the wallet to be able to send and receive Blocknet?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where can I found the last interim version of the wallet?? I'm unable to find it in the Ann or the web (v1.2.1.6 I think it's not the last version) and want to have the wallet updated before the production wallet is launched.

Thanks

Their website is linked in the announcement post.  The wallet is available there.
Or click this: https://blocknet.co/#downloads
Activity: 727
Merit: 501

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: