Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BMR] Bitmonero - a new coin based on CryptoNote technology - LAUNCHED - page 4. (Read 68738 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
1. will you be forking bimonero into a new coin or are you expecting monero to fork away into a new coin.

This is always confusing me - IMO why don't you continue to develop only one coin? what's the necessity to make a fork?

2. you now have to projects.   emontmon, you've meed ''W'' Wink

IMO, point #6 was unexpected and as for point #7, I think, this one is clear (but would like to hear TFT answer)
I think that's because TTF has his own view on everything differ from monero's dev team.
Activity: 196
Hello!

We've launched a new website - bitmonero.org

Please feel free to visit it. Smiley

does this site already have all the new features and updates?

Yep! the developer is back and working on this coin. The latest info is there

Yes, stay tuned  Wink

TFT:

1. will you be forking bimonero into a new coin or are you expecting monero to fork away into a new coin.
2. you now have two projects. fantomcoin and bitmonero ( I assume independent from monero)
3. what is your goal in producing two bytecoin clones.
4. how is fantomcoin different from bitmonero.
5. why is another clone of bytecoin, another cryptonight coin necessary.
6. have you added to the security/anonymity that cryptonight algorithum proposes... i.e honeypenny's work seems very thought out. (you have created 2 coins in a shorter period than honeypenny has taken to produce one coin.) either you are a super genius or is this a pump and dump or is it regret. regret of walking away from monero when you were ok with name change.
7. clearly you are knowledgeable and capable. why not work with the current monero team and build that coin. there are concerns about anynomity not being at all guaranteed (this is true for zerocash as well) since the IP address of sender is not obfuscated. is this not a concern for you as you are currently prolaiming fantomcoin and bitmonero as anonymous. is it what you had said about the emission curve of bitmonero at time of release that it would be flatter but in reality it was not. therefore, can your claims be trusted.

thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Hello!

Yes, stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hello!

Activity: 82
Hello!

Activity: 107
Hello!

simple and clear design. So this is a real site of the true currency not monero.cc, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029
Sine secretum non libertas
I can see very little point in taking sides or throwing stones.  Everyone stands to gain from cooperation, not from competition.  This coin has much better potential than darkcoin, and so far should be able to seize the ripe anonymity niche, if it is not mismanaged.
What will monero fans do while the developer of Bitmonero is back and working hard on this cryptocurrensy?

Nothing. Just as what can tft do now. He either forks or joins monero. Unless monero introduces new ideas, they they will hard fork. Either way the problem will resolve itself.

Indeed. Now Monero's dev must  show us some news ideas otherwise they don't have anything special to make their coin attractive.
I see no perspective of Monero as they've lost TFT and only thing they can do is to shout about Monero and gossip that other coins's dev are trying to blacken the reputation

Well considering tft did not do anything original with monero (bitmonero), and then he created fantom coin he comes across as unoriginal and frantic withought direction. Perhapse even schizophrenic as he is so non communicative and suspicious.  
1.bitmonero horrible name that he chose even though he wanted a vote that never materialized.
2. Fantom coin development with non optimized miner.
3. Back to bitmonero to attempt to resurrect it as a new coin despite monero and bit monero are one and the same coin.
4. Questionable support from a plethora of new individuals that give the impression they have no idea how tft messed up the bitmonero (monero) launch.
5. He developed fantomcoincoin because he wanted merged mining. That means he does as he pleases despite Consensus. So far he does not in still any confidence.
6. I suspect he will do it again.
Activity: 314
You mac version is great. My Mac have mined much more than my Win PC.

Your web site is easy to use. Nice design, btw  Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Is it possible to MM it with FCN ?

btw, what is better to mine two coins or mine one only?

IMO that in both situation there are pros and cons. If you mine only one you HR is higher so no need to describe why it is good. If you MM two coins when you HR is lower but it is like hedging stake. These two coins are new and no one knows which one will succeed in future.
Activity: 170
Hello!

Web site look pretty good. Good you've made the same .org address as Bytecoin has.
btw, nice to see the link to reddit.
Activity: 412
Hello!

Thats odd. I thought Bitmonero had become Monero and you had joined forces with smooth and TacoTime. Is that not the case?

Thought there is only one coin. That's the point to make change a lit bit the name and make a new thread?
I love this name - BitMonero, similar to BitCoin, better choice, IMHO
Activity: 85
What will monero fans do while the developer of Bitmonero is back and working hard on this cryptocurrensy?

Nothing. Just as what can tft do now. He either forks or joins monero. Unless monero introduces new ideas, they they will hard fork. Either way the problem will resolve itself.

Indeed. Now Monero's dev must  show us some news ideas otherwise they don't have anything special to make their coin attractive.
I see no perspective of Monero as they've lost TFT and only thing they can do is to shout about Monero and gossip that other coins's dev are trying to blacken the reputation

Activity: 60
Activity: 490
I still didn't get what was the need to rename the coin? the vote only did this issue even more incomprehensible than it was for me
Activity: 69
I decided to tidy up bitmonero GitHub rep tonight, so now there is all valuable things from latest BCN commits & Win32. Faster hash from quazarcoin is also there. So BMR rep is the freshest one.

You may check it: https://github.com/bitmonero-project/bitmonero

Latest update of binaries are available at www.bitmonero.org now.
Win64
Win32
Ubuntu
MacOS

I'm working on another good feature now, so stay tuned.

Good to see you back.Will you continue to develop and update Bitmonero?
Activity: 107
I decided to tidy up bitmonero GitHub rep tonight, so now there is all valuable things from latest BCN commits & Win32. Faster hash from quazarcoin is also there. So BMR rep is the freshest one.

Win64
Win32
Ubuntu
MacOS

This means Bitmonero has last updates and real true site is bitmonero.org, not monero.cc?
Activity: 82

Win64
Win32
Ubuntu
MacOS

Waiting forward for your new features. Good work!
Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Win64
Win32
Ubuntu
MacOS

Pages:
Jump to: