Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BMR] Bitmonero - a new coin based on CryptoNote technology - LAUNCHED - page 5. (Read 68738 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hello!

We've launched a new website - bitmonero.org

Please feel free to visit it. Smiley

Thats odd. I thought Bitmonero had become Monero and you had joined forces with smooth and TacoTime. Is that not the case?

Actually, it is complicated. Now BitMonero and Monero is the same but don't know when exactly it has happened some guys just decided to secede from TFT and continue developing it by themselves.

Can't see any profits for our community, the situation with Monero (by smooth and tacotime and NoodleDoodle) is shady. Looks like a scam.
Why they secede from TFT? Why not to continue developing this coin? what's the reason they made these decision?
To shady community they have and too aggressive to another coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hello!

Thats odd. I thought Bitmonero had become Monero and you had joined forces with smooth and TacoTime. Is that not the case?
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Hello!

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
if I have multiple miners how do I search or determine which miner found a block
Ubuntu
I attempted grep "found block" bitemonerod.log but need not see found block anywhere, however I did find a block.

grep "Found block" bitmonerod.log
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
if I have multiple miners how do I search or determine which miner found a block
Ubuntu
I attempted grep "found block" bitemonerod.log but need not see found block anywhere, however I did find a block.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Guys, here is a new CryptoNote fork - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annfcn-fantomcoin-cn-based-currency-with-merged-mining-launched-now-585611 (FantomCoin) with a merged mining Bytecoin and BitMonero. Can be mined both coins at the same time!

There is a GUI-miner (no command line Wink):

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Yup, diff is through the roof, any ETA on pool?

open source pool software is in active development (see other thread)
Activity: 177
Yup, diff is through the roof, any ETA on pool?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Difficulty became really crazy. Two days with new Windows miner, 20H/s and nothing.  Undecided It seems to be more difficult than bytecoin mining. We need some some pool.
Activity: 196
as all words get adopted, they are changed by the community adopting it. it is no necessary to use the conjugation of the original language.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I am utterly confused
TFT, please, tell , what thread is the main ?
This one is the main thread for bitmonero/BMR (monero/MRO is somewhere else. Until TFT implements merge mining on BMR, bitmonero and monero are the same coin, though. MRO is for the time being a softfork of BMR (please correct me if I am wrong).

What the hash rate now? btw, where can I find it by myself ? looking ahead I gonna ask it again unless someone would tell me where and how to get this info
Thanks in advance
You can get an estimate of the hashrate on IRC at #monero (freenode) by typing !bmrhash.

Thanks a lot for fast answering, mate.
Now I know what to do next time I want to know the hr
Remember this is an estimation. If you know your own hr, you can use !bmrcalc 2.55 (assuming you have a 2.55 hr), it will give you how many block you will get at current hr. Multiply by 17 to get the number of moneros (strictly speaking, we should speak of moneroj, not moneros, since monero is an esperanto word and that esperanto marks plural by suffixing with a -j).
Activity: 147
I am utterly confused
This one is the main thread for bitmonero/BMR (monero/MRO is somewhere else. Until TFT implements merge mining on BMR, bitmonero and monero are the same coin, though. MRO is for the time being a softfork of BMR (please correct me if I am wrong).

What the hash rate now? btw, where can I find it by myself ? looking ahead I gonna ask it again unless someone would tell me where and how to get this info
Thanks in advance
You can get an estimate of the hashrate on IRC at #monero (freenode) by typing !bmrhash.

Thanks a lot for fast answering, mate.
Now I know what to do next time I want to know the hr
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I am utterly confused

Thanks in advance
Activity: 147
Thanks in advance
Activity: 308
I am utterly confused
And I am interesting where I can get the instruction what to do with the error? how to get into the wallet 

This is the main thread.
You can call Bitmonero like MyPersonalCoin and strart new thread, discussing this coin, like pepople have done with Monero. But it is stil Bitmonero, not MyPersonalCoin, not Monero.
Activity: 234
I am utterly confused
And I am interesting where I can get the instruction what to do with the error? how to get into the wallet 
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Transaction extra parse issue

Fixing as we speak

Please use main thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-monero-a-secure-private-untraceable-cryptocurrency-583449

Takotime, there are two issues:

1. Main thread is here.

2. Bug is fixed.

You did not really fix it.
You just ignore every error in the code with your 'update'

We should wait for tacotime to confirm that the issue is fixed.

PS: We should all use the main thread: Please use main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-monero-a-secure-private-untraceable-cryptocurrency-583449

This tx can't be parsed properly because it has additional data inside that wallet doesn't understand. It has to be ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Transaction extra parse issue

Fixing as we speak

Please use main thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-monero-a-secure-private-untraceable-cryptocurrency-583449

Takotime, there are two issues:

1. Main thread is here.

2. Bug is fixed.

You did not really fix it.
You just ignore every error in the code with your 'update'

We should wait for tacotime to confirm that the issue is fixed.

PS: We should all use the main thread: Please use main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-monero-a-secure-private-untraceable-cryptocurrency-583449
Pages:
Jump to: