Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 100. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Hitbtc is a very small exchange, that does not affect anything.
Real exchange is: bithumb, bitfinex, poloniex
they're not really a"very small", as you can see on 24 hour volume (exchange) at coinmarketcap , they're on top 15.
But i must say they boosted the ranks because their Bitcoin Cash volumes
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hitbtc is a very small exchange, that does not affect anything.
Real exchange is: bithumb, bitfinex, poloniex
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
Winning the KuCoin vote just shows how strong the community can be and how priceless this is, most project would love to be in Boscoin position now, I just hope they don't stall the listing the way HitBTC is doing

Its actually a bit of a disgrace in my humble opinion that HitBTC have not distributed BOS to the people who bought IOUs.

I'd call that more than a disgrace, already. I'd call it fooling people.
Activity: 86
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
Where is this KuCoin exchange located? I could not find any address. And how trustful is this exchange? Any experiences?

I heard its located in HongKong and declares itself as the no. 10 exchange atm.
Can't say anything about trust. Its too early to value that.
Depositing at least works well and quick :-)
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Congratulations boscoin. I hope to be added as soon as possible and Hitbtc will start buying regular purchases.
Activity: 33
Where is this KuCoin exchange located? I could not find any address. And how trustful is this exchange? Any experiences?
Activity: 25
Winning the KuCoin vote just shows how strong the community can be and how priceless this is, most project would love to be in Boscoin position now, I just hope they don't stall the listing the way HitBTC is doing

Its actually a bit of a disgrace in my humble opinion that HitBTC have not distributed BOS to the people who bought IOUs.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Congratulations BOS to win this voting contest on Kucoin community showed real support and make this possible to take place on another exchange now people will be able to trade this token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
A quick shout-out to everyone who participated in the KuCoin voting contest: thank you for casting your vote for BOScoin! The community really stepped up its game and we are super grateful for your support! Thanks again!
Can Kucoin directly list Boscoin if it is picked? Are they ready for Boscoin blockchain implementation? It'd be really nice to see it there before lazy Hitbtc.

KuCoin probably still has to implement the BOScoin TokenNet API before it can be listed. They will probably come with an announcement soon.
The BOScoin team must carry out the work urgently, the project should be carried out in an orderly way, otherwise the price will not be able to support. I believe we will get a good return. Please continue to work hard.

Rest assured the team is doing their utmost best. Keep an eye out for more updates and announcements soon!
How I can buy the tokens?

We are still waiting for BOScoin to get listed on exchanges. The only way to buy BOScoin right now is as IOU on HitBTC, but you can't transfer the coins yet as they still need to configure their system to work with the BOScoin TokenNet.

Hello BosCoin,

I created a request on Reddit, please confirm if you get it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/boscoin/comments/7jroim/today_asked_for_tokennet/

Regards,
Kamil

Hey Kamil! I have answered your posts on Reddit. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
Activity: 244
Congratulations BOScoin team for winning the voting on Kucoin.
I look forward to trading BOS, it will interesting to see what price it gets listed at
Activity: 69
Is HitBTC the IOU price for BOScoin or the real one?
Shall i wait for KuCoin?
Activity: 105
Congratulations.
Invested and waited long time without any exchange. Thank you everyone voted.
Activity: 95
Activity: 42
BOSCOIN just won the voting on Kucoin
Congratulations
Now let's make some money......
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I'm following https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote
Only 10 minutes will end the vote. BOSCOIN is definitely listed. I think a few more days. Congratulations.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
If they do this they can improve their daily volume and rise in rank, with bos you can expect more than 500 BTC volume per day.

Not sure about the latter, I don't use Kucoin but even in good exchanges it's too hard to make regular 500 BTC daily volume for any coin.
Sure it will help to boost Boscoin project. Win-win situation for both exchange and coin.
Pages:
Jump to: