Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 98. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Please, stop bullshit. There are lots of people like you who doesnt understand crypto and how the marketcap is being calculated.

Wtf man, learn how crypto works.

Learn, how is the marketcaps calculated.

Is Ripple price rational? Is Minex price rational? Is Digibyte price rational? Is Ada, Iota, Bts price rational?
Don't try to teach something when you have your teacher in front of you. Clearly you are new to this business. Middle school math don't work here.
It should start at least $10.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I am so interested in you newsletter program and wanna join. For this, I clicked the bounty form link and got the registration closed. Will you start the program again?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
So according to the exchange rate of BTC,  1BOS = 0.45$

Bitcoin made 10x since then. Add it to your calculations, because people lock their Bitcoin for this project. I think it should start no less than $4.5 by that calculation. That's just a hope though.

The price should be around 2 - 2.5 dollars together with the fork. I need to remember the time passed. Time means money.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
So according to the exchange rate of BTC,  1BOS = 0.45$

Bitcoin made 10x since then. Add it to your calculations, because people lock their Bitcoin for this project. I think it should start no less than $4.5 by that calculation. That's just a hope though.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
Maybe somebody know why in kucoin reddit appear an information about new listing on this exchange and it isn't Boscoin?
guess what the coin will be listed? Some DENT ! Why? In the 1 round of voting poll the winner was Boscoin and Dent was on 6...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I expect more exchanges to list BOS in 2018 and price to increase to $3-5. It is a good project with focus on community.
Activity: 4
1 BTC = 40k BOS

1 BTC = 1750$ at that time
1 BOS = 0.043$

If we see 1$ launch, then we are 23x up vs dollar.

We don't care about the $ price. ICO price is  1BTC = 40 000BOS. So 0.45$ / BOS at this time. Under, you loose money compare to BTC.

Everybody have his own opinion. But i really do think that lot of peoples that invesst in ICO just want to have their share of money...And 7 times more money isn't bad! I am not talking mod-long term...Just short term...
Activity: 92
Is there any condition for the number of retweets per week in twitter bounty?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Congratulations on your victory in Kucoin! When will Boscoin be added to this exchange? Are good things coming to Boscoin? Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
How can i receive my tokens into my BOS wallet since telegram is not working.

You should get in touch with the team through [email protected], they will help you out.
Activity: 718
Merit: 384
1 BTC = 40k BOS

1 BOS = 0.043$

We don't care about the $ price. ICO price is  1BTC = 40 000BOS. So 0.45$ / BOS at this time. Under, you loose money compare to BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How can i receive my tokens into my BOS wallet since telegram is not working.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I just check and see the last post from Boscoin user on Bitcointalk from May 2017
This is a scam project?

Most updates and announcements are made through newsletters and blog posts. As far as Bitcointalk is concerned, the BlockchainOS account isn't being used a lot anymore. Look for posts made by Douglas or me. Most of the time it will be me providing updates here on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
The rumor that BOS was voted to do a market trade on Yobit and Binance  Roll Eyes
Any one have information about this  Grin Thanks!

Do you really read the thread or just jump in for needless questions?

The community won a listing at KuCoin, NOT YObit.
Nothing concrete about Binance or other big exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
The rumor that BOS was voted to do a market trade on Yobit and Binance  Roll Eyes
Any one have information about this  Grin Thanks!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
1 BTC = 40k BOS

1 BOS = 0.043$

Don't forget that 1BTC = 40 000 BOSCOIN during the ICO in May 2017.

So according to the exchange rate of BTC,  1BOS = 0.45$

If it's under this price on the exchange (not IOU price), it mean that we lost money from the ICO.

According to the new project and the long time to reach an exchange, Hope at least from  x2 until x5, so probably between 0.90$ and 2.25$

Under, It would be probably a waste of time to put money 7/8 months ago on this ICO.

Hi.

For all those who think price will be 10-30 in the near future....I think this is maybe possiblle one day! But not wright away...

As far as i konow the ICO price was 0,05$ not 0,50$!?

They sell 410.000.000 BOS for about i dont know hov much money!

But the ICO price was 0.00002000BTC/BOS and the fact that the price of BTC was then around 2000$ maybe a little less or more... I think who got a lot of BOS coin will try to sell! Even if the price is 0.00002000BTC/BOS! Because this is today 7 times more in FIAT!!

I have to be honest! I had really also think the price will only go up when it comes to other exchanges i was really excited and want to buy on HITBTC....
But then a have done a little math...And i realy do tjhink now that the price could drop below 0.00002000BTC/BOS!
Because lets be honest, who doesn't wanna sell if you have 7 times more in FIAT! You gave in ICO 1000$ and now have 7000$!!

But on the other site this is realy a good project with high hopes...And one day i really do think this one could be worth more then 10$ or even more then 30$!

What do you guys think?

According to the exchange rate of today, 1BOS = 0.45$ to be break-even in BTC/BOS since the ICO..

Ico price was 1BTC = 40 000 BOSCOIN. Don't care if it was 0.05$ in may 2017. Because if we have kept this amount in BTC, it would be indeed that 1 BOSCOIN has a value of 0.45$

If it reach the exchange less than this price it means that we lost money + waste of time.

So we will see soon.
You are right but at the same time the crypto currency is a random. Why the ADA coin without any news so sharply raised the capitalization? Why do not the coin GAME grow? Everything can be both positive and negative

If it's under this price on the exchange (not IOU price), it mean that we lost money from the ICO.

According to the new project and the long time to reach an exchange, Hope at least from  x2 until x5, so probably between 0.90$ and 2.25$

Under, It would be probably a waste of time to put money 7/8 months ago on this ICO.

Hi.

For all those who think price will be 10-30 in the near future....I think this is maybe possiblle one day! But not wright away...

As far as i konow the ICO price was 0,05$ not 0,50$!?

They sell 410.000.000 BOS for about i dont know hov much money!

But the ICO price was 0.00002000BTC/BOS and the fact that the price of BTC was then around 2000$ maybe a little less or more... I think who got a lot of BOS coin will try to sell! Even if the price is 0.00002000BTC/BOS! Because this is today 7 times more in FIAT!!

I have to be honest! I had really also think the price will only go up when it comes to other exchanges i was really excited and want to buy on HITBTC....
But then a have done a little math...And i realy do tjhink now that the price could drop below 0.00002000BTC/BOS!
Because lets be honest, who doesn't wanna sell if you have 7 times more in FIAT! You gave in ICO 1000$ and now have 7000$!!

But on the other site this is realy a good project with high hopes...And one day i really do think this one could be worth more then 10$ or even more then 30$!

What do you guys think?

Pages:
Jump to: