Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 99. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think the pamp is 30-40 $

Yes, pump to 30-40$ can happen in 1-12 months.

I price range of $2-$5 will b a good price for investors, I think the price will hit that of IOTA in long term, remember most of the tokens will be locked up inside the nodes if it is profitable to do so
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Yes, pump to 30-40$ can happen in 1-12 months.
Activity: 197
Now 2 $, my opinion is 30-40 $ 

30$ = BOS marketcap is 15 billion. Do you really think they are launching 15 billion Cheesy? Mehhh
It will probably launch 1$+ (1-3$). I think 1.5$ or so is fine and honest launching price, then there is lots of room to grow. With big price, there will be lots of dumping.
HITBTC Iou went to 2$, but thats not the real price (its only IOU price).

Now 2 $, my opinion is 30-40 $ 
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
ho thinks what price can be in the near future for BOSS? 10$??? 50$??? 100$???

I´ll be happy if it is above 50c
ho thinks what price can be in the near future for BOSS? 10$??? 50$??? 100$???
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I just check and see the last post from Boscoin user on Bitcointalk from May 2017
This is a scam project?

Lol, Do you think this project is a scam, have you read all the responses from the previous pages?
It doesn't make any sense to read old posts which have no value today.
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
I just check and see the last post from Boscoin user on Bitcointalk from May 2017
This is a scam project?
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I try to open Bos wallet but see this:

I not see earlier info about this

The wallet is in maintenance mode because a migration of DNS servers is ongoing. It should be open again in a few hours.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The dev did not made any explanation about the coin listing at some exchange except of on the hitbtc, they finished their token sale and said it to be a success, then there are funds that can be use for the coin listing, don't ask to vote as free to add the coin into kucoin, use the funds that you have collected.
"Go to https://kucoin.com and vote for BOScoin listing. It costs 0.1 KCS, but if you fill out this form you will receive 2 BOS in your BOScoin wallet, and the chance to win 1000 BOS. 10 participants will receive 1000 BOS no matter what! But if we win the vote (and get listed on Kucoin), then 20 community members will receive 1000 BOS!"

Those who filled up the google form for Kucoin voting, when will we get the free 2 Boscoin tokens?

In total there were 999 applications which have to be processed by the team first, so it might take some time.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

I just checked now after seeing this message and didn't find any issues with opening the wallet.Did you try to log in again and see if this issue persists?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
"Go to https://kucoin.com and vote for BOScoin listing. It costs 0.1 KCS, but if you fill out this form you will receive 2 BOS in your BOScoin wallet, and the chance to win 1000 BOS. 10 participants will receive 1000 BOS no matter what! But if we win the vote (and get listed on Kucoin), then 20 community members will receive 1000 BOS!"

Those who filled up the google form for Kucoin voting, when will we get the free 2 Boscoin tokens?
need exchanges now .... when will be launch
its very long time !

BOScoin will be listed on a yet to be announced exchange before the end of 2017. Furthermore BOScoin will also be listed on KuCoin and HitBTC, but no exact date has been given yet. It's up to the exchanges to implement the BOScoin TokenNet API first. Keep an eye out for more updates in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
its very long time !

Projects that are waiting a long time are profitable. For example Elastic and minex.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
its very long time !
Pages:
Jump to: