Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 95. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
Still have time to transfer the coins received during the investment from the office to wallet?
Is there a time limit?
Thank you!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Boscoin has reached $ 3.2 on HitBTC. this is wonderful!!!

Good that the price is high on HitBTC but remember they are not real tokens and the trading volume is very low, I will advice you to wait for other exchanges to list this coin before you buy them

i'll wait to see the realprices  Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
yes it is but i dont know how it is been added or withdrawn on the exchange since the states it only exchanges the IOU token. they should please attend to the token withdrawal and deposit on hitbtc

It is not tradeable yet. The price isn't the genuine price because all investors are being locked out from being able to sell. What you are seeing now is only the demand side of the price with no supply.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
yes it is but i dont know how it is been added or withdrawn on the exchange since the states it only exchanges the IOU token. they should please attend to the token withdrawal and deposit on hitbtc
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
so , when i can trade the boscoin ,,, ?
i have do it now ... or where i can sell the boscoin with people can be trusted ?

As mentioned BOScoin will be listed first at KuCoin for trade in pairs with ETH and BTC (evtl. KCS and USDT, not sure).
So you best open an account at KuCoin to be prepared to trade.
Here is my invitation link to KuCoin:
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5Y3YF
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
A lot and for a long time I heard about this project and very much look forward to when looking to buy and put coins in your purse. I think this can turn out something worthwhile. Anyway, I really hope so.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
so, when can I exchange boscoin? have I done it now, or where can I sell boscoin with trustworthy people? this project looks very good, but it's the same as other projects that end up confused when they have finished distributing coins
Activity: 826
I didn't access the wallet so far after seeing the issues appeared immediately after mainnet went live last month. I hope BOscoin team had learned lot of things from the experience of last few weeks. Everyone had big expectations after puting us on hold for so many months. I hope in future things will be more smooth and transparent and friendly.
Activity: 406
glad to hear boscoin will be listed in kucoin, I'm waiting to see boscoin traded directly because look at hitbtc we can not deposit boscoin, and I hope kucoin will make boscoin valuable. hopefully soon we can see boscoin tradable...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Keep BOSCoins, if it will hit $1 BLN market cap (top 25 on coinmarketcap) the returns will be much higher than the current IOU.

HODL!
It still takes some time, because if only on Kucoin I think it's a bit difficult, but I read the previous post that BOScoin will listed on january in Bithump then it will be easy to achieve.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The Kucoin crew is probably a bit slow. They could not add yet. But no problem. I waited six months and I wait another month.
Activity: 559
Hitbtc doesn't accept Boscoin deposits. What's the reason?

Those are IOU there at the moment, and will not be considered as an actual price in the market.Better wait for the launch of BOS on a good Korean exchange.
I can see where the frustration has been coming from, though, coins that reward their investors with profits publish news every few weeks, BOS has been around for about half a year and it's still not traded on a good exchange.
I'm not an investor and I'm actually interested in their technical progress, but you can't ignore the people who funded their efforts.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Those are IOU there at the moment, and will not be considered as an actual price in the market.Better wait for the launch of BOS on a good Korean exchange.
Activity: 288
Merit: 10
Keep BOSCoins, if it will hit $1 BLN market cap (top 25 on coinmarketcap) the returns will be much higher than the current IOU.

HODL!
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
yes,that fomo on the IOU since the last 48h is psychologically interesting even though the volume is very low on Hitbtc...
Activity: 368

Good that the price is high on HitBTC but remember they are not real tokens and the trading volume is very low, I will advice you to wait for other exchanges to list this coin before you buy them
Although not real price but it will control psychological trader
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Finally the announcenment of KuCoin that they list BOScoin in pairs with ETH and BTC.
Lets have a party!

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/942337180713730048

They say, it is the first round of voting:
"Congrats to the winner of our first round of Vote To List: BOScoin!"

On Kucoin exchange there is also no announcement about the listing Boscoin

..... they also say We are integrating the BOS wallet client, after works have been done we will list BOS against BTC and ETH
alright , i hope they will listing BOScoin as soon as possible and there will be no problem come on that
Pages:
Jump to: