Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 112. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
I transfer Boscoin to wallet,but question is finally date for exchange? I hope very soon Smiley ..This is cool project for me.Good Luck in Future

As mentioned to several postings, exchanges bigger and smaller are appoached and in progress.

You can help with voting for Kucoin(and indirectly to get listed at Binance), see one my posts above.

For HitBTC a like or retweet of my Tweet:
https://twitter.com/palmzip/status/934011812256927744
helps, too.
What is the technical difficulty that BOS has been holding off for too long?Endless waiting doesn't solve everything.Markets should be respected and investors should be respected.

Just be patient. There is a lot behinds the scenes.
As a widely accepted example how slow things are developing sometimes: Ethereum promises for 1 and 1/2 year now to change to PoS. Did it happen inbetween? No! But I´m sure it will come.
And genesis = MainNet of BOScoin is approaching soon.

If you want to help as part of the community use this link to like or retweet my Tweet at Twitter:

An actually you can do something for getting listed at Kucoin and that helps with listing at Binance again.
Go to https://kucoin.com and vote for BOScoin listing.
It costs 0.1 KCS, but if you fill out the below google form.
You will receive 2 BOS in your BOScoin wallet, and the chance to win 1000 BOS.
10 participants will receive 1000 BOS no matter what! But if we win the vote (and get listed on Kucoin), then 20 community members will receive 1000 BOS!

You can find the BOScoin wallet at https://wallet.boscoin.io to create a public address, ensure you save your Secret Seed!
It can’t be recovered!
Also remember you can’t open the wallet until you have at least 0.1 BOS deposited.

One application per person/public address, all duplicate submissions will be discarded.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5IUo9b8miffAjOt_-Jxq4Zp73Cfl2nAJpYl0cyQWy3QC5cQ/viewform
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I am so impatient with my boscoins, got feeling like this project is missing the rally, but still 2018 going to be big for successful projects.

Boscoin can do a similar like antshares and come in top 10 if executed well and more investors like and invest in the project.
I like Hitbtc generally. If Boscoin start trading there for real I'll use them.
They should stop this IOU thing asap though.

I hear Hankyeol from BOSteam saying that things are progressing with HitBTC.
Expect the listing, btw. deposit and withdrawal soon.
You may help with a like or retweet my Tweet at Twitter:

There are really in contact with other exchanges, bigger and smaller.

Actually you can do something for getting listed at Kucoin and that helps with Binance again.
Go to https://kucoin.com and vote for BOScoin listing.
It costs 0.1 KCS, but if you fill out the below google form.
You will receive 2 BOS in your BOScoin wallet, and the chance to win 1000 BOS.
10 participants will receive 1000 BOS no matter what! But if we win the vote (and get listed on Kucoin), then 20 community members will receive 1000 BOS!

You can find the BOScoin wallet at https://wallet.boscoin.io to create a public address, ensure you save your Secret Seed!
It can’t be recovered!
Also remember you can’t open the wallet until you have at least 0.1 BOS deposited.

One application per person/public address, all duplicate submissions will be discarded.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5IUo9b8miffAjOt_-Jxq4Zp73Cfl2nAJpYl0cyQWy3QC5cQ/viewform
this is good news, now only need that the project was at least as much as the DASH and the cost of a  equal. Where and when will the information how technologically to build node?

Software and instructions are to come before genesis, means expected in the next few weeks.

It was said that from a point of working power a Raspberry Pi would suffice as a normal PC or Notebook, too.
More important would be the internet connection speed, which must be good.
To be connected with your account/wallet only the public key must be filed into the nodes software.

Do one need hard ware to run the Boscoin Masternode, I don't understand what you are saying here, I believe I'm qualified to run a node and looking to do so with my laptop

1. BOScoin needs to publish node software for different OS, like Windows, MAC OS, Linux
2. You may need hardware like a Laptop, PC, Notebook, Raspberry PI
3. Alternative you may use a cloud computing service to run the node software
4. You need a BOScoin wallet with min. 40K BOS and apply its public key to the running node software
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I transfer Boscoin to wallet,but question is finally date for exchange? I hope very soon Smiley ..This is cool project for me.Good Luck in Future
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I am so impatient with my boscoins, got feeling like this project is missing the rally, but still 2018 going to be big for successful projects.
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
What is the technical difficulty that BOS has been holding off for too long?Endless waiting doesn't solve everything.Markets should be respected and investors should be respected.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Now the team needs to set up a new roadmap. I am very sorry if the Tezos arrive earlier.

Tezos, I bought ICO in July. I would like to know more about Tezos. Please send me some links.
Boscoin will soon launch the Main net. I keep track of boscoin regularly on this topic and on github. I realized that Boscoin was trying to make the right roadmap. Transactions will occur soon.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Has the time of the listed exchange been fixed?The team's work efficiency seems unsatisfactory, and it's been a few months since ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I like Hitbtc generally. If Boscoin start trading there for real I'll use them.
They should stop this IOU thing asap though.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
this is good news, now only need that the project was at least as much as the DASH and the cost of a  equal. Where and when will the information how technologically to build node?

Software and instructions are to come before genesis, means expected in the next few weeks.

It was said that from a point of working power a Raspberry Pi would suffice as a normal PC or Notebook, too.
To be connected with your account/wallet only the public key must be filed into the nodes software.

Do one need hard ware to run the Boscoin Masternode, I don't understand what you are saying here, I believe I'm qualified to run a node and looking to do so with my laptop

Now the team needs to set up a new roadmap. I am very sorry if the Tezos arrive earlier.

With their new site update there is already a detailed Technical Roadmap:
Scroll down here:  https://boscoin.io/intro/
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
I think it safe as you should only invest in what you willing to part, especially ICO of any coin you don't have much hope.

Qtum is the most success ico..
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Hitbtc listing is still IOU? Why can't they switch to original coin yet? Is it too hard to implement your blockchain?

HitBTC is still listing as IOU, but progression is being made. BOScoin team member Hankyeol Tschoe said the following in Slack:

Quote from: Hankyeol Tschoe
I think I am allowed to say hitBTC came through (although we all knew they kinda have to list us sooner or later). I know some of you dislike hitBTC as an exchange but it's a start. Deposits and withdrawals will be available soon although they failed to give us a timeline.

As to why it takes longer; nowadays there are many ERC-20 tokens and many exchanges have already adopted and implemented this standard. BOScoin, however, is not an ERC-20 token, it is a new blockchain platform based on Stellar. This also means that exchanges need to implement BOScoin's standard before BOScoin can be listed and traded. Considering this, and taking into account that exchanges get many requests for hundreds of other coins to be listed, it simply takes more time. Nevertheless the team is doing their utmost best to get listed on (well known) exchanges as soon as possible.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
when will mainnet launch, i want to see boscoin in the moon. look very interested coin that should goes on exchanges and others wallets exchanges too.

Somewhere in early 2018. Unfortunately no exact launch date has been specified yet.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
I think it safe as you should only invest in what you willing to part, especially ICO of any coin you don't have much hope.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
The lending coin is swarming everywhere. perhaps this is not a good time to Boscoin lauch exchanges
Jump to: