Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 114. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think the delay in exchange listing is because the Boscoin tokennet is new unlike Ethereum platform that has been tried, I hope investors will get good value for their money when listed in exchange, I know alot of people want to get out of this tokens and ride the BTC hype.
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
Hi, for anyone who wants to sell some of there boscoin for BTC, PM me. i like to buy 40k.
Price may not be a lot higher then ico-price because BTC next stop is 12.700 and then 20.000, (according to fib.levels) so BOS will likely be a lot less satoshi's in 2018.
Just offering a way out for anybody who wants to ride the waves of BTC.  Cool

will the team change the number of coins necessary for the nodes due to the increasing value of bitcoin?
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hi, for anyone who wants to sell some of there boscoin for BTC, PM me. i like to buy 40k.
Price may not be a lot higher then ico-price because BTC next stop is 12.700 and then 20.000, (according to fib.levels) so BOS will likely be a lot less satoshi's in 2018.
Just offering a way out for anybody who wants to ride the waves of BTC.  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
The Boscoin founder ChangKi-Park is building a Crypto Exchange.

https://www.rocketpunch.com/companies/paxdaqexchange
It's Korean, I hope it will integrate more English. That is a good signal. I also like people holding BOScoin cards, we want to be exchanged. Thanks for the news
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I hope boscoin will cost 7-8 $ bitcoin grew 8 times

There is more room for growth, with its market cap and come into top 50 in 2018.
Merit: 354

6,914 btc + Fork + Fork . But on the other hand it seems like the price is too high. I will hold it, but I expect less.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
So what a hell about mainnet launch in 2018? it is already launched a month ago and i got my boscoin coins, so what a hell now it will be closed and we need to wait again?

In July 2017 the team announced a revised plan for the future of the project. You can find more information in this blog post.

In a nutshell; first the TokenNet would be launched in 2017, allowing BOScoin to be transferred between wallets and traded on exchanges. The TokenNet would then be replaced in 2018 by the MainNet which includes the main BOScoin features as described in the white paper and technical roadmap. The TokenNet was launched last month and is running right now (see the release note for more information). The MainNet is still te be launched in early 2018.
I'm having trouble finding any info on how to freeze our coins.  Is there a TID somewhere explaining how, where or when we can do this?  (Other than the fact that it requires > 10k BOS) (And I apologize if it's in here somewhere, but apparently I can only search every 3 days or something)

Some information can be found in the white paper, but an extensive guide or tutorial on how to freeze your coins and to run a node has not been published yet. More information will be shared when we are approaching the (test) MainNet launch.
It looks like there's some communication problem with the team. Do team have telegrams or kakaotalk ?

Could you elaborate a bit on that? There is an active Slack workspace with over 5000 people in it (send me a private message with your email address if you want to join). The team is also sharing weekly updates through newsletters and blog posts. An official forum has also been launched over a month ago.

I think the team is doing doing their best on the communications part, but there is always room for improvement, so please share your feedback.
hello dev, any news for exchange boscoin? why until now boscoin still can't be trade

exchanges want that the developers would demand listing their coin! regular people askings doesnt work!

Can not understand why it is so slow to make this coin can trade on exchange? Why? I recommend that you can make it list on exchange for people to trade then continue your work. Thanks.

It's not that easy to list coins on exchanges. BOScoin team member Scott Matheina has shed some light on the exchanges topic:

Quote from: Scott Matheina
We are actively working with exchanges to list our token. Exchanges receive thousands of applications and sometimes dozens a day. The listing process is not quick or easy. We are actively working with many exchanges right now to get listed as soon as possible. Once our token is listed on an exchange, we will make a public announcement. We can not discuss any information regarding the listing process, status, or which exchanges we've contacted.
We will make a public announcement once we are listed, and that information will come directly from the exchange. We are not an ERC-20 token, so this process could take longer than other projects. Please be patient.
Activity: 465

Awesome news thank you for sharing!
Activity: 465
When the mainnet launch? I'm still waiting for the exchange.

HitBTC take to long make this coin in normal mode not ICO mode, maybe dev can consider to contact another exchange to list this coin.

MainNet is scheduled to launch in early 2018, but no exact date has been given yet.

Rest assured the team has been in contact with HitBTC for quite some time, as well as with many other exchanges. Everything is ready on BOScoin's part; the TokenNet is up and running and transactions can be made through the web wallet, so it's mostly up to the exchanges to actually list BOScoin. Feel free to contact your favorite exchanges and ask them to get BOScoin listed. Organic demand of coin listing is something exchanges take into account.

Your current capital is $80mln and you have a problem with exchange? Cheesy
Why do not pay the fees? boscoin is greedy greedy greedy pathetic scam Cheesy

Agreed why can't the fees be paid? The project raised 278 million us dollars and now worth a lot more. Pay the exchange fees please!

BOScoin's fundraisers raised $15.2 million to be precise.

As I said, I don't have insight on the team's financial situation, nor do I have on the exchanges' situation. What I do know is that the team is doing their utmost best in the line of possibilities to get BOScoin listed as soon as possible.

just curious how many bitcoin was raised?
Activity: 18

Activity: 201
Can not understand why it is so slow to make this coin can trade on exchange? Why? I recommend that you can make it list on exchange for people to trade then continue your work. Thanks.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
When the mainnet launch? I'm still waiting for the exchange.

HitBTC take to long make this coin in normal mode not ICO mode, maybe dev can consider to contact another exchange to list this coin.

MainNet is scheduled to launch in early 2018, but no exact date has been given yet.

Rest assured the team has been in contact with HitBTC for quite some time, as well as with many other exchanges. Everything is ready on BOScoin's part; the TokenNet is up and running and transactions can be made through the web wallet, so it's mostly up to the exchanges to actually list BOScoin. Feel free to contact your favorite exchanges and ask them to get BOScoin listed. Organic demand of coin listing is something exchanges take into account.

exchanges want that the developers would demand listing their coin! regular people askings doesnt work!
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
The new website looks amazing! Very professional and reflecting the seriousness of this crypto.

I believe that BOS launch will follow Cardano, opening very high then dump and fast recovery and from now on just a stable growth till main net launches.

Cardano did have quite a remarkable recovery.

I wasn't even aware of Cardano until I saw this. I did my research because of this post, and I just made $40,000 in the last few days of it because of you. I'd kiss you right now if I could.
Activity: 20
SELL 300000 BOSCoin for 240 BTC  ---> 0.0008 BTC/BOS
Escrow: SebastianJu
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Can newbies join in your airdrop?
this not even an airdrop, dude better not spamming with this kind of words or you will might get banned

First of all, BOSCOIN does not offering an airdrop. They make an ICO or Initial Coin Offering but it is already been ended.

Better to check their Website, Blog and Whitepaper for more information about the project. It would better to read before you post something on a thread to avoid spam on  threads.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Can newbies join in your airdrop?
this not even an airdrop, dude better not spamming with this kind of words or you will might get banned
Jump to: