Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 117. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
@dahemmer, can you please tell what is delaying the listing of this token on exchange, I will love to see what the market actually value this token, was even surprise HitBTC has not listed the real tokens

Distribution of this token still incomplete. I think finish of distribution we have chance to get listed on other exchanges but hitbtc taking too long time to make this normal token.

As far as I can see, Not all investor didn't get their tokens yet. And, I think they are having some issue with their network and maybe that's the reason why it is getting delayed on transacting on the official exchange of BOScoin.

It's better to wait than to lose, People just need to be more patience and don't hasten it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Could you please tell me when we can launch the exchange? Can you tell me the progress? I have tens of thousands of boscoin. I am looking forward to trading.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
@dahemmer, can you please tell what is delaying the listing of this token on exchange, I will love to see what the market actually value this token, was even surprise HitBTC has not listed the real tokens

Distribution of this token still incomplete. I think finish of distribution we have chance to get listed on other exchanges but hitbtc taking too long time to make this normal token.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
The team should be more active in social media. The project is nice, but investors do not know much.

From what I hear, they may have better communication with Thier Korean investors there's much more hype over there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
The team should be more active in social media. The project is nice, but investors do not know much.
Activity: 106
total coin 9.99 Billion BOScoins Huh

10 Billion coins, I will like to know how these developers always come up with the total coin figure, is there a mathematical formula they always use to come up if this figure or they just use their discretion. I don't like to say negative things about someones project but this doesn't look right at all

Why investors are usually so suspicious about the number of issued tokens? You can look at other projects that already held their ICOs and see that some of them had issued much more tokens. Personally I think that this figure says nothing about the project quality
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I was thinking of buying the Korean zcash, but I was surprised to know that I can't withdraw the coins from HiTBTC, when will it be possible?

HitBTC didn't change the status of this token that is still into ICO mode when they will move to this normal status than people will be able to make deposit/withdraw of this token till than have patience.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I was thinking of buying the Korean zcash, but I was surprised to know that I can't withdraw the coins from HiTBTC, when will it be possible?
Activity: 101
how much do i get if i hold my 20,000 coin till 6 december?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
My Boscoins sent me to the wallet only for 2 weeks. I hope the team will work harder and make the project better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I received newsletter with updates about policy change till the launch if full network. Only those having more than 10000 Bosoins will benefit of fee receiving now. You guys should make this withdrawal procedure automated. All these unnecessary requirements won't let good impression in long run as people can't withdraw their own coins.

The minimum requirement of 10,000 BOS to be eligible for transaction fee distribution hasn't changed, this has always been 10,000 BOS right from the start. You can find more information about the TokenNet and transaction fee distribution in the TokenNet release note.

As for the automated withdrawal procedure, keep in mind there was no blockchain with trust contracts nor a web wallet during the fundraiser, so there was no real way to do distribute the BOScoins automatically. If there was a way to do so, the team would for sure have done so instead of manual processing.

Could you elaborate a bit on the part where you say that people can't withdraw their own coins? Because they can, and instructions can be found in this claim guide.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This is ridiculous! 20 days passed and they didn't send me my coins. It's still in dashboard. I wasn't in a hurray because they don't even launch in exchanges yet but waiting 3 weeks is very frustrating.

The distribution process shouldn't take this long. If something wasn't done right, you should have received an email from the team explaining what went wrong. If you haven't received such email, please get in touch with the team through [email protected] and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

I also waiting from than 22 days to receive my coin even replied to that email too but still my message on Telegram unread don't know who suggest you to process this distribution with such a laggy method. You should do this with really professional behavior.
I have got 40400 BOS. Do I have any chance to be in top 3000?

Yes, chances are big that you will be in top 3000 if you own 40,000 BOS. Below are some statistics one of the community members gathered on November 8:

2370 participants received their BOS (315191125.70 BOS, 63.04% of total)
1043 participants have 4 units or more (306033269.13 BOS, 97.09% of distributed BOS)
329 participants have 1 to 4 units (7218950.43 BOS, 2.29% of distributed BOS)
998 participants have less than 1 unit (1938906.14 BOS, 0.62% of distributed BOS)
Richest one has 40000000.00 BOS (Foundation or team)
Top 1% has 46.26% of distributed BOS
Top 5% has 66.71% of distributed BOS

So there are at least 1372 people who are eligible for the transaction fee distribution.
This is ridiculous! 20 days passed and they didn't send me my coins. It's still in dashboard. I wasn't in a hurray because they don't even launch in exchanges yet but waiting 3 weeks is very frustrating.

The distribution process shouldn't take this long. If something wasn't done right, you should have received an email from the team explaining what went wrong. If you haven't received such email, please get in touch with the team through [email protected] and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
Now is the perfect time to hit the exchanges, forks are done, money is flowing back to alts big time. Let's get this show on the road!
Activity: 368
There are many ICO launches if BOS is not launches soon will be forgotten and lose value
Activity: 658
Change of Policy
Due to the small amount of BOS distributed to individual accounts, the transaction fee distribution schedule is immediately changed to once per month. The first distribution under the new schedule will be on the 6th of December and will continue once per month on the first Wednesday until the release of BOSnet.

As a reminder, only the top 3,000 wallets holding more than 10,000 BOS will receive a portion of the transaction fees equal to the number of units they hold, 1 unit is equal to 10,000 BOS.

Thank you for your trust and continuing support.

BOS Platform Foundation

November 24th, 2017

I really don't understand why the team is majoring in minor, what people are wait for now is exchange listing, it took month before we got our tokens and now waiting for month to trade this tokens on exchange
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Change of Policy
Due to the small amount of BOS distributed to individual accounts, the transaction fee distribution schedule is immediately changed to once per month. The first distribution under the new schedule will be on the 6th of December and will continue once per month on the first Wednesday until the release of BOSnet.

As a reminder, only the top 3,000 wallets holding more than 10,000 BOS will receive a portion of the transaction fees equal to the number of units they hold, 1 unit is equal to 10,000 BOS.

Thank you for your trust and continuing support.

BOS Platform Foundation

November 24th, 2017
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I received newsletter with updates about policy change till the launch if full network. Only those having more than 10000 Bosoins will benefit of fee receiving now. You guys should make this withdrawal procedure automated. All these unnecessary requirements won't let good impression in long run as people can't withdraw their own coins.

What I think is that the team just rush the token release, the platform is not ready to withstand heavy transaction that is why they decided to go manual, I think this is the reason exchanges have not listed the tokens on their platform too
Jump to: