Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 116. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
@dahemmer, can you please tell what is delaying the listing of this token on exchange, I will love to see what the market actually value this token, was even surprise HitBTC has not listed the real tokens

Could you please tell me when we can launch the exchange? Can you tell me the progress? I have tens of thousands of boscoin. I am looking forward to trading.

How long are we going to be patience? We have waited so long buddy! Let the team do something urgent to keep the light on! All we need is an exchange to start trading so that the true value of the coin can be measured through market forces.

The team has contacted over 30 exchanges and has recently asked in Slack to contact HitBTC in order to speed up the conversion from IOU to real token trading. Exchanges also need to configure their systems to work with the BOScoin TokenNet API before trading can start happening.

I'm not sure why it is taking longer than forseen, but the team is doing their best to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. Keep an eye out for more updates through newsletters and blog posts.
Thanks for the reply, but surprise that out of the 30 exchanges none has started trading Boscoin, Boscoin community is strong enough than some projects getting listed immediately after their ICO
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where can I find a trailer of your project?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Can you post code updates? I don't know what your team has been doing for so long. No updates at all? Play around with our investors' money?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
It's not Scam. It's just a little slower because they're trying to make the best mistakes.

The team is lazy to process the distribution requests I'm waiting when they will read my message almost more than 2 weeks than I sent them. I also think this is not a scam project but it's taking too long time than expected and still trying hard to resolve some issues.

Yeah, it took me over 2 weeks. But this is a very long-term idea.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It's not Scam. It's just a little slower because they're trying to make the best mistakes.

The team is lazy to process the distribution requests I'm waiting when they will read my message almost more than 2 weeks than I sent them. I also think this is not a scam project but it's taking too long time than expected and still trying hard to resolve some issues.

The distribution should have been made to the email id registered and people should have been able to create wallets with that, the process is a bit vague and may take more time for each one to be verified, requests to be completed.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 476
what is the main future of this boscoin. is this goes to moon like others did?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
When the mainnet launch? I'm still waiting for the exchange.

HitBTC take to long make this coin in normal mode not ICO mode, maybe dev can consider to contact another exchange to list this coin.

MainNet is scheduled to launch in early 2018, but no exact date has been given yet.

Rest assured the team has been in contact with HitBTC for quite some time, as well as with many other exchanges. Everything is ready on BOScoin's part; the TokenNet is up and running and transactions can be made through the web wallet, so it's mostly up to the exchanges to actually list BOScoin. Feel free to contact your favorite exchanges and ask them to get BOScoin listed. Organic demand of coin listing is something exchanges take into account.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Hello all, it's gotten quite cold here in Seoul, and we are happy to announce despite the recent setbacks, we are back on track.

Token Distribution Status 

Distribution Schedule
3,674 users received their tokens out of 8,538 total participants. We've distributed 65.7% as of today, which leaves 34.3% remaining to distribute. We will continue to accept token distribution requests, and process the transfers twice a week, but requests have been diminishing somewhat.

For those who have not yet claimed your tokens, please do so as soon as possible. A lot of people with a small bounty have not yet claimed their tokens and we have sent out e-mails as a reminder, but many are not claiming. Mind you, we are not planning to hold them for you indefinitely.

Follow this guide to claim your tokens. https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-claim-guide-eng.pdf

Keep your Secret Seed safe!
We cannot stress this enough. Warnings have been issued everywhere, previous newsletters, in the claim guide, even when you generate your Public Address, but still we received a few reports of tokens being stolen and in every instance, there was one thing in common - Secret Seed being compromised. Do not let your Secret Seed be shown anywhere to anybody, especially to those who claim they are part of the BOScoin team. We NEVER ask for your Secret Seed. If you feel uncomfortable saving your Secret Seed into your computer, save it so that you need to make some modifications only you may know, for example, replace the last letter to another letter only you can remember. We strongly advise you not to even enter your Secret Seed into anywhere apart from your web-wallet. If you feel your Secret Seed has been compromised in any way, don't risk it. Create another Public Address and move your tokens immediately!

Trust Engineering Research Center

We are currently in preparation of setting up "Trust Engineering Research Center". The Trust Engineering Research Center will study related theories behind blockchain, then find and analyze ways to implement its findings to build a "trustless", and thus a more transparent and efficient society. Studies will be conducted not only on blockchain but also in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Smart Contracts and Privacy. Although the Trust Engineering Research Center is not directly involved with development of the platform, it is an affiliate of the BOS Platform Foundation and will serve as a think tank on which direction development will head at later stages. It is just the beginning of the beginning of a long term project and we hope the research center will steer BOS Platform in the right direction!
Activity: 25
what a disenchanting newsletter that was, still no news whatsoever about listing on exchanges!
Today's newsletter has been sent out. You can find it here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

HitBTC take to long make this coin in normal mode not ICO mode, maybe dev can consider to contact another exchange to list this coin.

we all waiting exchange for boscoin, look at previous post dahemmer say boscoin team has contacted over 30 exchanges we just have to wait good news from team
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 55
Still waiting exchange listed
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Generally speaking, when I see salespeople, I think most people are hopeless.
@dahemmer, can you please tell what is delaying the listing of this token on exchange, I will love to see what the market actually value this token, was even surprise HitBTC has not listed the real tokens

Could you please tell me when we can launch the exchange? Can you tell me the progress? I have tens of thousands of boscoin. I am looking forward to trading.

How long are we going to be patience? We have waited so long buddy! Let the team do something urgent to keep the light on! All we need is an exchange to start trading so that the true value of the coin can be measured through market forces.

The team has contacted over 30 exchanges and has recently asked in Slack to contact HitBTC in order to speed up the conversion from IOU to real token trading. Exchanges also need to configure their systems to work with the BOScoin TokenNet API before trading can start happening.

I'm not sure why it is taking longer than forseen, but the team is doing their best to get BOScoin listed on exchanges. Keep an eye out for more updates through newsletters and blog posts.
The team should be more active in social media. The project is nice, but investors do not know much.

From what I hear, they may have better communication with Thier Korean investors there's much more hype over there.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll make sure to pass it on. However, the team is doing their best with weekly updates through newsletters and blog posts. I'm not sure if they have separate or better communication with the Korean public, but BOScoin is covered more in Korean media.
total coin 9.99 Billion BOScoins Huh

10 Billion coins, I will like to know how these developers always come up with the total coin figure, is there a mathematical formula they always use to come up if this figure or they just use their discretion. I don't like to say negative things about someones project but this doesn't look right at all

Why investors are usually so suspicious about the number of issued tokens? You can look at other projects that already held their ICOs and see that some of them had issued much more tokens. Personally I think that this figure says nothing about the project quality

The 10 billion number is no longer applicable, it's 5 billion now. At this moment there is 500,000,000 BOS available and in circulation and once the MainNet is launched, new coins will be issued in three ways:

Confirmation rewards: 1,800,000,000 BOS over 128 years
Freezing rewards: 900,000,000 BOS over 59 years
Commons budget growth (through direct issuance and transaction fees): 1,800,000,000 BOS over 6 years

This means that a total of 5,000,000,000 BOS will be created over the next years up until 2145. Not all of those BOScoin will be in circulation at the same time, especially because many of the coins in the commons budget will be frozen and will only be available for use when a proposal has passed in the congress.
Activity: 798
homt.net

Distribution of this token still incomplete. I think finish of distribution we have chance to get listed on other exchanges but hitbtc taking too long time to make this normal token.

As far as I can see, Not all investor didn't get their tokens yet. And, I think they are having some issue with their network and maybe that's the reason why it is getting delayed on transacting on the official exchange of BOScoin.

It's better to wait than to lose, People just need to be more patience and don't hasten it.

Jump to: