Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 120. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Finally, a purse was added, only with coins, do you have news on the exchanges?

First of all they to establish a stable network than we can expect some good news about exchanges. It's already on HitBTC but still in IOU status once network will get stable they will allow users to make deposit/withdraw but till now we don't have hope for this.

Guaranteed by yobit has long been added and the price they have on the listing is not high
Boscoin is trying to contact applicants for listing units. Boscoin is a new currency, the team is preparing carefully to bring up. We need to be optimistic, I believe the currency will be traded in December

I am very optimistic with this project and I am commending the team behind it for their steadfast development.

BTW, I have question with my wallet, I did create one and save my Seed  hash. Problem is, I can not access my wallet nor open it in the site when I try to login. Hope they can fixed this bug. Also, I still park my token in the site dashboard until  all is okay that I can withdraw it.

You must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn’t have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won’t be able to log into your account with your secret seed. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.1 BOS at that point.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
BOScoin to the moon guys. How much is BOS going for in black market? Is it safe to buy? Do you have any trusted methods?
Activity: 364
The good thing about boscoin ico is they did it before bitcoin cash hard fork. Then now dev hold papprox 6000 bch if they did not sell it. And the bch price is goes up hard. Its mean the coin market cap of thiы project increase. I will be surprised if boscoin will reach 750 million marketcap easily or even more. Also they have the solution for fast transaction. Cant wait to see the main net launch. Their team also in Singapore now for biggest fin-tech eveneю
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

First of all they to establish a stable network than we can expect some good news about exchanges. It's already on HitBTC but still in IOU status once network will get stable they will allow users to make deposit/withdraw but till now we don't have hope for this.

Guaranteed by yobit has long been added and the price they have on the listing is not high
Boscoin is trying to contact applicants for listing units. Boscoin is a new currency, the team is preparing carefully to bring up. We need to be optimistic, I believe the currency will be traded in December

I am very optimistic with this project and I am commending the team behind it for their steadfast development.

BTW, I have question with my wallet, I did create one and save my Seed  hash. Problem is, I can not access my wallet nor open it in the site when I try to login. Hope they can fixed this bug. Also, I still park my token in the site dashboard until  all is okay that I can withdraw it.

You can’t open your wallet until you have a balance.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance

Activity: 47

Activity: 210

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It looks like the interests are getting back to boscoin.io website these days, let's hope the BOScoin will get more attention.

I have no doubt that boscoin will get more attention and will be famous project. It is only a matter of time.
Activity: 32
bos wallet online still cant open?
when ETA for solved it?
I just opened mine and the correct balance is there!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
bos wallet online still cant open?
when ETA for solved it?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
It looks like the interests are getting back to boscoin.io website these days, let's hope the BOScoin will get more attention.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

I am yet to receive the tokens, already followed the instructions.Waiting for the wallet to be functional after bos being credited.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Today is 22 in the month. I did not see any improvement in the wall. I hope it will be more user-friendly at the nearest time.
Activity: 210
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I noticed the effort on the DEV team. All updates are accurate, clarity. I hope BOS will be listed next December in bittrex, binance, poloniex, liqui...
Thanks DEV!

Bittrex, poloniex and crackers are now very selective. They also need to apply. Documents need to be complete and complete.

All big exchanges are very selective since then and Bittrex is just a additional lately when they became number one and then playing inside top five. Even Liqui won't be a walk in the park. But considering it's BOScoin and its potential is very high then one of these top exchanges should consider when negotiated properly. Seeing BOScoin on smaller exchanges like Cryptopia, Livecoin, Coinexchange is also be fine.
the exchange is good, but for such a large project, released on the warpath with Ethereum we need more high-quality software, which we do not see and it is bad.
yeah , because some seriously project/large if listed on bad exchanger , ppl will see their not seriously handle their project , better their listed on major exchanger and have quality token and project.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
I noticed the effort on the DEV team. All updates are accurate, clarity. I hope BOS will be listed next December in bittrex, binance, poloniex, liqui...
Thanks DEV!

Bittrex, poloniex and crackers are now very selective. They also need to apply. Documents need to be complete and complete.

All big exchanges are very selective since then and Bittrex is just a additional lately when they became number one and then playing inside top five. Even Liqui won't be a walk in the park. But considering it's BOScoin and its potential is very high then one of these top exchanges should consider when negotiated properly. Seeing BOScoin on smaller exchanges like Cryptopia, Livecoin, Coinexchange is also be fine.
the exchange is good, but for such a large project, released on the warpath with Ethereum we need more high-quality software, which we do not see and it is bad.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks DEV!

Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Thanks DEV!

Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Any chance to improve the distribution process to collect address from the people who holding their tokens on ICO dashboard. Current system is very slow my message not get read from 18 days so how long it would take and you will keep us asking same question?

I'm afraid the claim process won't change. Can you use this tool to check if you have already received your BOScoins? Just enter your public key and hit the button.
If you haven't received your BOScoins yet, please send an email to [email protected] and the team will provide further assistance.
Jump to: