Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 140. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
You are taking your sweet time guys!

I thought Korean people are hard working (Chaebols) but it doesn't seem to apply for fancy crypto startups.

Well I can't blame you. Working would be probably the last thing on my list with all that ICO money.
Activity: 442
can I transfer tokens between wallets?

Yes, you can. A guide on how to use the web wallets can be found here.
if i recall correctly , during the tokennet all the holders will be granted boscoins every weeks based on total transaction fees within a week, when this condition will take time to be implemented?
We do get rewards from transaction fees, on a weekly basis, during the Tokennet, starting from the moment when you have a positive balance.
But it applies only to the top 3000 holders.

hello, how can we know if we are in the top 3000
it might be interesting to have our position directly in the site (wallet) and a few percentiles
There are 2473 participants in the ICO, plus another 10 mil BOS bounty hunters.
The curent status of the distribution is this:
"Current status of distribution
1432 participants received their BOS (112727514.08 BOS, 22.55% of total)
644 participants has 4 units or more (106521881.68 BOS, 94.50% of distributed BOS)
226 participants has 1 to 4 units (4961427.61 BOS, 4.40% of distributed BOS)
562 participants has less than 1 unit (1244204.78 BOS, 1.10% of distributed BOS)
Richest one has 2622050.00 BOS
Top 1% has 16.34% of distributed BOS
Top 5% has 43.79% of distributed BOS
First payment was at 2017-11-01T03:16:01Z
Last payment was at 2017-11-04T04:32:46Z"
Where 1 unit = 10000 BOS
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

if i recall correctly , during the tokennet all the holders will be granted boscoins every weeks based on total transaction fees within a week, when this condition will take time to be implemented?
We do get rewards from transaction fees, on a weekly basis, during the Tokennet, starting from the moment when you have a positive balance.

hello, how can we know if we are in the top 3000
it might be interesting to have our position directly in the site (wallet) and a few percentiles
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
Seems interesting..Good luck, guys. Gonna stay here and watch your project
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
whats the target audience for your product?
Activity: 279
Good idea. I’m glad that such projects integrate blockchain

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
i have sent request for my payment to wallet and still waiting for that. now this is 3rd day still i am waiting.

Why does my wallet still not work? I got an email confirming that my coins would be transferred

You can verify through this tool whether or not you have received your BOScoins.

If you have received your BOScoins and are still having issues opening your web wallet account, try to open it in a different browser. Some people have had issues with opening their web wallet account in Firefox.

Status of distribution. Courtesy of jinhwanchoi
1432 participants received their BOS (112727514.08 BOS, 22.55% of total)
644 participants has 4 units or more (106521881.68 BOS, 94.50% of distributed BOS)
226 participants has 1 to 4 units (4961427.61 BOS, 4.40% of distributed BOS)
562 participants has less than 1 unit (1244204.78 BOS, 1.10% of distributed BOS)
Richest one has 2622050.00 BOS
Top 1% has 16.34% of distributed BOS
Top 5% has 43.79% of distributed BOS
First payment was at 2017-11-01T03:16:01Z
Last payment was at 2017-11-04T04:32:46Z
Wallet is still not working. When will you fix it?
I want to withdraw my Boscoin but wallet is offline.

The web wallet is working properly and is available at https://wallet.boscoin.io.

If you can't open your web wallet account, then that's because your account must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn’t have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won’t be able to log into your account with your secret key. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.1 BOS at that point.
any info how to claim for bounty?

Instructions on how to claim your bounty can be found here.
are you using smart contracts?

Yes, but they are called trust contracts. Trust contracts are securely executable contracts based on a decidable programming framework called Owlchain, which consists of the Web Ontology Language and the Timed Automata Language. You can find more information in the white paper and in the following blog posts:

Activity: 465
hi! Where is your team from?

Hey there! The BOScoin Platform consists of many moving parts and each organization has its own purpose and role:

• BOS Platform Foundation: a non-profit Swiss foundation which conducted the fundraiser and contracts with agencies like BlockchainOS inc. in order to develop and promote the BOS Platform.
  • BlockchainOS inc.: a for-profit company based in South Korea contracted to build the BOS Platform.

So BOScoin is officially registered as the “BOS Platform Foundation” in Switzerland, while the team building the platform is located in South Korea.

Why does my wallet still not work? I got an email confirming that my coins would be transferred
Activity: 476
i have sent request for my payment to wallet and still waiting for that. now this is 3rd day still i am waiting.
Activity: 96
Does anybody has got over 40k BOS here? (i do) What is your plan if exchange/trading starts?

Long term holding and runnning a node so receive three kind of rewards too.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Does anybody has got over 40k BOS here? (i do) What is your plan if exchange/trading starts?
Activity: 350
Open link will not work until 0.1 BOS is deposited in your wallet.

How can you deposit if you can't even open your wallet? You can't even see your address.

Wtf is wrong with you. If you register for fund rising or bounty the team will send boscoin so you can open it
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Open link will not work until 0.1 BOS is deposited in your wallet.

How can you deposit if you can't even open your wallet? You can't even see your address.
Jump to: