Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 144. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
dont listen to any trolls around! you are doing a great project!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I almost forgot about BOSCOIN, I have some coins from sale and bounty and I have followed the instruction in suggested but have not received a reply email from boscoin Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Where can I transfer coins? Only on a local wallet or already there are exchanges where wallets are open for deposits?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
  super project! wish you a good start! 
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
This could be a huge security issue allowing users to access wallets with private key without logging in; Even though the team is trying to secure a successful token distribution with multi level verification between email and telegram the security issue lies in the fact a users machine could have key loggers, malware, or spyware.

if a machines computer is infected the url and private key is logged recording the exact website the key is used for.

being this secure you don't even have the 2fa working yet and your issuing tokens?

The solution should require user to login and implement 2fa in order to access the web wallet and tokens; this way if a hacker does have the private key at lease he can't access the web wallet without logging in.

Can you please report back on this.. If you lose your coins the team is sure not going to reimburse any token holders.

Two-factor authentication is working, but it's indeed not activated for web wallets. I will address your concern to the team and will get back to you.

According to the security team, there is no need/use to activate two-factor authentication for the wallets. The secret key should be sufficient. I suppose they can't just activate two-factor authentication on the web wallets, as it would require everyone to have a BOScoin account, even exchanges who are creating wallets on the fly.

Right; but until you release your official client where people can store their funds on other than a web wallet, the web wallet should require ALL users initially to login and set with 2fa so they can access web wallet.

Again any machine that has malware and keylogger I wish you the best..

THEY are not responsible if YOUR machine has malware. Learn some damn self accountability millennial!

Hello,

I do not agree with you.
They are responsible of the security of their website, and need to secure it properly.
It's true that a 2FA auth for the wallet website would be nice especially for those who invested 10, 20, even $40K in bitcoin in the project.

What you're saying it's like: "The Uber taxi service is available in most African countries or the Philippines. Uber knows exactly were are located the most dangerous areas in some cities. Uber can very easily integrate these "no-go zone" on there Gps-API so that users and drivers will be safe. But no.. Uber is not going to do it because THEY are not responsbile if YOUR city has very dangerous areas."

Your opinion doesn't make sense.
BOScoin wallet needs a better protection. They are responsible of the security of their website.

Regards,
Evolvion
Activity: 282
  stay strong! best wishes from your subscribers!
Activity: 70
I heard somewhere that you might change the whitepaper. What exactly you will change?
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
https://wallet.boscoin.io/login is not working. When I write my Seed nothing happens.
Open button is shadowed. How to open web wallet?
Activity: 149
All participant has got their coin now ? Why still not see my coin ? Yesterday i got email saying need to send email and telegram and do it again but today i got no email and no confirmation or something else. I checked their github also they did not work for project for almost 1 month.

Maybe you should have read the part about "when the mainnet launches"
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
I bought in a couple of ETH, looking forward to the launch!

May i know where you can buy boscoin in eth ? You are a spammer and lier. Boscoin ico only accept bitcoin and they gathered 6k+ bitcoin when bitcoin at $2000 the team also got the bitcoincash and bitcoin gold and will get segwit2x if yhere is a free coin
Activity: 282
 I bought in a couple of ETH, looking forward to the launch!
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
All participant has got their coin now ? Why still not see my coin ? Yesterday i got email saying need to send email and telegram and do it again but today i got no email and no confirmation or something else. I checked their github also they did not work for project for almost 1 month.
Activity: 80
When are you going to release the product?
Merit: 298
tozex.io
how to deposit boscoin on hitbtc ?
there's possibly no way to deposit on hitbtc currently since when you try to add deposit , below notification still occurs.
"Please note that BOS is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."
Activity: 149
Is pre ico finished already?

Imagine being so lazy that you even refuse to google something yourself
Merit: 298
tozex.io
you should atleast read the first page carefully before asking such question, the ico was held on may and it's finished alrd
Activity: 80
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In the long run it depends on the way they handle things. One thing is sure this launch isn't smooth and neither fats and quick. People are looking at some solutions and were expecting to be able to transfer their coins by their own. I hope they have learned a lot from this firts two days of launch that what people actually want.
Jump to: