Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 135. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Today's newsletter has been sent out: https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-d778e0feb154.

Provisions for information. You need to be very careful. Fraud incidents are too much.

It's good to have a trust issue on the internet not trusting people who just post and pretending they are dev. Better to trust only the support team on their website and avoiding this kind of fraud.

After Nov 10, Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I hope BOScoin does not take long to go in some exchange! If this happens, prices will be impacted! The IOUs on HitBTC usually deceive with their high prices.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
when we receive some of the bounties for following pages, how would we be contacted about it?

Can you be more specific on your question? The bounties/investor coins are distributed at the same time and if you follow the procedure, can be received after validation by the team.

This was posted earlier in this thread, if missed by some of you.

https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-guide-eng.pdf
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
i thought boscoin would get listed at hitbtc day 1.
is there no dev announcement about the exchange listing?
i didnt see one.i hope we dont have to wait more tahn we already did.
it is has beenn queit a while already.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
sorry, where is your whitepaper?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
if somebody is interested in buying some BOScoin, i accept "serious" offers in PM.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
I don’t think BoS will be listed anywhere including hitbtc since there is no Blockchain yet just a tokennet. No Blockchain means no records so no exchange will take this. Tell me if I’m wrong but I think we won’t see bos trading before Q1 2018 because then exchanges would have to hassle again changing the whole infrastructure for wallets again when mainnet is up, simply not worth the work for them.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Our team is working on the similar technology. Would be good to be partnered with you if you have some developments.

Where we find the information about your project can you share the link to read about that. You can join the telegram channel to make contact with the team they are very active there so you can get timely response about proposal.
Activity: 189
 Our team is working on the similar technology. Would be good to be partnered with you if you have some developments.
Activity: 189
  stay strong! best wishes from your subscribers!
Activity: 260
How can I find the Russian chat?  True
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
After July 10, the receipt of boscoin will be longer because the team will only approve 2 days a week

November 10th, not July 10th...

indeed.

just want to laugh to set my mood hahahahahahaha  Grin
Activity: 80
Hello. Have you private Bounty? I have some ideas for you. 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I dont think we will see boscoin in exchanger in the near. Exchanger need block explorer and the web wallet not provide the explorer. They cant confirm recieving boscoin. Maybe exchanger will be in 2018. But it is still worthed to wait. Its better buy biscoin at iou price yhen invest on some shit ico.
Activity: 129
Hello guys, I've been living under a rock for the past weeks (pun intended) and somehow I've missed how to claim my BoS coins. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to go about it? Please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Please go to homepage or send email to [email protected]
Activity: 129
After July 10, the receipt of boscoin will be longer because the team will only approve 2 days a week

November 10th, not July 10th...
Activity: 368
Activity: 420
Merit: 267

I have received my bounty
Thank you team
Activity: 465
Hello guys, I've been living under a rock for the past weeks (pun intended) and somehow I've missed how to claim my BoS coins. Does anyone have a tutorial on how to go about it? Please point me in the right direction. Thanks

https://boscoin.io/docs/wallet-guide-eng.pdf
Jump to: